We are 3 women in early 60's who want to go to New York for five nights. Our hubbies have no interest so we are going to do it up big doing all the stuff girls like to do. We would like to do at least two muisicals, and would also like to do a hop on/hop off type of tour of the city. We also would like to know good location to stay due to proximity to theatres, shopping and restaurants. Can anyone advise on a good tour company, restaurants and hotel that isn't exorbitant in price (looking for $250 to $300 per night (100 each per night) thank you
3 Crazy Canucks in New York
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 2 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 3 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 4 How to dress in Vegas
- 5 Sonoma or napa?
- 6 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 7 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 8 USA trip
- 9 Black Hills Trip Report
- 10 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 11 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 12 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 13 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 14 Cape Cod in October
- 15 Air Connections on Maui
- 16 Theater Historians
- 17 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 18 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 19 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 20 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 21 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 22 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 23 Getaway
- 24 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 25 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs