We are 3 women in early 60's who want to go to New York for five nights. Our hubbies have no interest so we are going to do it up big doing all the stuff girls like to do. We would like to do at least two muisicals, and would also like to do a hop on/hop off type of tour of the city. We also would like to know good location to stay due to proximity to theatres, shopping and restaurants. Can anyone advise on a good tour company, restaurants and hotel that isn't exorbitant in price (looking for $250 to $300 per night (100 each per night) thank you
3 Crazy Canucks in New York
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Getaway
- 2 Refining my California Itinerary
- 3 What's new on Maui?
- 4 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 5 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 6 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 7 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 8 Oregon Road Trip
- 9 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 10 Colorado aspen updates
- 11 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 12 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 13 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 14 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 15 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 16 Christmas in TX
- 17 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 18 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 19 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 20 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 21 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 22 Tucson area flooding
- 23 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 24 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 25 Moving to New Jersey