My mom and I (two active, adult females) will be spending 3-4 days in Seattle in early to mid August as part of a PNW trip. This is our first trip to Seattle and we would like to see as much as possible. We will likely not have a car for this leg of the trip (unless a lot of commenters think it is necessary).
1. What parts of town are best/most convenient to stay in?
2. Where are the best places to eat that aren't too touristy or expensive?
3. What are the best things to do? (walking tours, biking tours, etc).
We are also willing to do day trips from the city but plan to hit up San Juan islands as another part of the trip (and Mt. Rainier on our way up from Portland).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston waterfront Italian
- 2 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 3 First time, Best business class?
- 4 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 5 http://helix6garciniareview.com/nitrobuild-plus-fr/
- 6 http://maleenhancementshop.info/vitalpeak-xt/
- 7 http://www.tophealthresource.com/is-androx-extreme-safe/
- 8 http://www.healthprograme.com/xtrcut-reviews/
- 9 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/bella-dior/
- 10 White Light Smile Reviews Procedures for That Sunny Smile
- 11 US-Canada road trip help
- 12 http://helix6garciniareview.com/nitrobuild-plus-fr/
- 13 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/megadrol-scam/
- 14 Geniux Brain Booster: Is this the most powerful brain enhancer available?
- 15 Make you perform like an big man
- 16 http://greendetoxpatch.net/luxe-dior/
- 17 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 18 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/nugenix-testosterone-booster/
- 19 http://www.bestinternetrevenueconcepts.com/vivaloan/
- 20 answer for its combo of elements an
- 21 http://www.healthyminimag.com/xtrcut-reviews/
- 22 Chula Vista Cash For Cars
- 23 forever bust Within the party your breasts are drooping
- 24 What to pack
- 25 http://www.bestinternetrevenueconcepts.com/vivaloan/