My mom and I (two active, adult females) will be spending 3-4 days in Seattle in early to mid August as part of a PNW trip. This is our first trip to Seattle and we would like to see as much as possible. We will likely not have a car for this leg of the trip (unless a lot of commenters think it is necessary).
1. What parts of town are best/most convenient to stay in?
2. Where are the best places to eat that aren't too touristy or expensive?
3. What are the best things to do? (walking tours, biking tours, etc).
We are also willing to do day trips from the city but plan to hit up San Juan islands as another part of the trip (and Mt. Rainier on our way up from Portland).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 2 University of Florida Public Campus Parking
- 3 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 4 Which Indian Places are best to visit in USA?
- 5 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 6 arizona and utah 14 night circle
- 7 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 8 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 9 In the meantime as you self-discipline
- 10 Boost Up your brain powers
- 11 http://www.toptryloburn.com/x-pro-garcinia/
- 12 Testosterone Levels On The Other Hand As We Age
- 13 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/vitaligenix-t10/n
- 14 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling
- 15 Cross-Country trip advice
- 16 http://www.idealhealthdoctor.com/nutra-forskolin-reviews/
- 17 accelerated whole so afte
- 18 http://fitnessbiotics.com/epifresh-reviews/
- 19 http://www.athleticgreensfacts.com/juggernox-reviews/
- 20 http://www.pinkgarciniafacts.com/exoslim-exoboost/
- 21 http://www.toptryloburn.com/x-pro-garcinia/
- 22 Order Mifeprex At Cheap Price
- 23 A Brief Overview on Duties of Credit Repair Specialists
- 24 http://hotsupplement.com/relaxphin
- 25 What's Greatest Peni