My mom and I (two active, adult females) will be spending 3-4 days in Seattle in early to mid August as part of a PNW trip. This is our first trip to Seattle and we would like to see as much as possible. We will likely not have a car for this leg of the trip (unless a lot of commenters think it is necessary).
1. What parts of town are best/most convenient to stay in?
2. Where are the best places to eat that aren't too touristy or expensive?
3. What are the best things to do? (walking tours, biking tours, etc).
We are also willing to do day trips from the city but plan to hit up San Juan islands as another part of the trip (and Mt. Rainier on our way up from Portland).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 2 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 3 Traveling Alone
- 4 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 5 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 6 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 7 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 8 Arizona in late January
- 9 New Mexico in May
- 10 Las Vegas Vacation
- 11 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 12 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 13 disneyland
- 14 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 15 Family road trip Washington DC-Stuart, Florida
- 16 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 17 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 18 OHare car service north suburbs
- 19 California Coast in January
- 20 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 21 Key West
- 22 Currency and hotels
- 23 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 24 Vegas with toddler twins
- 25 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip