My mom and I (two active, adult females) will be spending 3-4 days in Seattle in early to mid August as part of a PNW trip. This is our first trip to Seattle and we would like to see as much as possible. We will likely not have a car for this leg of the trip (unless a lot of commenters think it is necessary).
1. What parts of town are best/most convenient to stay in?
2. Where are the best places to eat that aren't too touristy or expensive?
3. What are the best things to do? (walking tours, biking tours, etc).
We are also willing to do day trips from the city but plan to hit up San Juan islands as another part of the trip (and Mt. Rainier on our way up from Portland).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsuppdiet.com/derma-folia-reviews/
- 2 http://supplements4tips.com/le-rouge-cream/
- 3 http://www.healthtalked.com/dermafolia/
- 4 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 5 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 6 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 7 Hotel in Reno
- 8 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 9 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 10 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 11 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 12 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 13 Retiring to Tucson
- 14 Trinity Site, NM
- 15 Santa Fe Itineray
- 16 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 17 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 18 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 19 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 20 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 21 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 22 North Carolina airports
- 23 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 24 Boston to Naples florida
- 25 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?