My mom and I (two active, adult females) will be spending 3-4 days in Seattle in early to mid August as part of a PNW trip. This is our first trip to Seattle and we would like to see as much as possible. We will likely not have a car for this leg of the trip (unless a lot of commenters think it is necessary).
1. What parts of town are best/most convenient to stay in?
2. Where are the best places to eat that aren't too touristy or expensive?
3. What are the best things to do? (walking tours, biking tours, etc).
We are also willing to do day trips from the city but plan to hit up San Juan islands as another part of the trip (and Mt. Rainier on our way up from Portland).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to USA in July
- 2 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 3 Beaches in Incline Village
- 4 Change planes in Atlanta
- 5 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 6 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119110010
- 7 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 8 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 9 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 10 Florida beach vacation
- 11 Key West luxury hotels
- 12 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 13 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 14 Coffee in Boston?
- 15 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 16 Florida vacation
- 17 Later Winter around Mobile
- 18 a short trip to san francisco
- 19 Orlando Travel Guide – Theme Parks Not Included
- 20 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 21 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 22 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 23 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 24 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 25 Spring Break National Park Visit