My mom and I (two active, adult females) will be spending 3-4 days in Seattle in early to mid August as part of a PNW trip. This is our first trip to Seattle and we would like to see as much as possible. We will likely not have a car for this leg of the trip (unless a lot of commenters think it is necessary).
1. What parts of town are best/most convenient to stay in?
2. Where are the best places to eat that aren't too touristy or expensive?
3. What are the best things to do? (walking tours, biking tours, etc).
We are also willing to do day trips from the city but plan to hit up San Juan islands as another part of the trip (and Mt. Rainier on our way up from Portland).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LEXMARK PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT LEXMARK Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 3 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 4 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 5 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 6 arizona rte 66
- 7 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 8 Hawaii and...where?
- 9 Another Great DC Trip
- 10 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 11 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 12 Black History Museum
- 13 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 14 Chicago 2017
- 15 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 16 How much time in Badlands?
- 17 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 18 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 19 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 20 DC Restaurants
- 21 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 22 Short Oregon Trip
- 23 usa roadtrip
- 24 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 25 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings