My mom and I (two active, adult females) will be spending 3-4 days in Seattle in early to mid August as part of a PNW trip. This is our first trip to Seattle and we would like to see as much as possible. We will likely not have a car for this leg of the trip (unless a lot of commenters think it is necessary).
1. What parts of town are best/most convenient to stay in?
2. Where are the best places to eat that aren't too touristy or expensive?
3. What are the best things to do? (walking tours, biking tours, etc).
We are also willing to do day trips from the city but plan to hit up San Juan islands as another part of the trip (and Mt. Rainier on our way up from Portland).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 2 Help me with this
- 3 Weather in Chicago
- 4 Road trip around Washington DC
- 5 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 6 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 7 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 8 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 9 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 10 Utah trip Itinerary
- 11 Houston MetroRail
- 12 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 13 Houston: see in the eveing???
- 14 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 15 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 16 Dining in St. Louis
- 17 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 18 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 19 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 20 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 21 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 22 New Orleans
- 23 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 24 Oregon road trip
- 25 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary