My mom and I (two active, adult females) will be spending 3-4 days in Seattle in early to mid August as part of a PNW trip. This is our first trip to Seattle and we would like to see as much as possible. We will likely not have a car for this leg of the trip (unless a lot of commenters think it is necessary).
1. What parts of town are best/most convenient to stay in?
2. Where are the best places to eat that aren't too touristy or expensive?
3. What are the best things to do? (walking tours, biking tours, etc).
We are also willing to do day trips from the city but plan to hit up San Juan islands as another part of the trip (and Mt. Rainier on our way up from Portland).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BUY REAL & FAKE PASSPORTS(email@example.com) ETC
- 2 road trip during husbands bday
- 3 http://www.n33nitricoxide.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 4 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 5 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/blackcore-edge-max/
- 6 However, with your penance, the outcome will
- 7 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/blackcore-edge-max/
- 8 The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Atm Machine?
- 9 Your favourite places in New York City
- 10 Trip Starting from New York
- 11 A day in Boston
- 12 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 13 Wristbands
- 14 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 15 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 16 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 17 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 18 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 19 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 20 Niagara Falls.
- 21 A June trip to Kauai
- 22 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 23 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 24 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 25 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?