My mom and I (two active, adult females) will be spending 3-4 days in Seattle in early to mid August as part of a PNW trip. This is our first trip to Seattle and we would like to see as much as possible. We will likely not have a car for this leg of the trip (unless a lot of commenters think it is necessary).
1. What parts of town are best/most convenient to stay in?
2. Where are the best places to eat that aren't too touristy or expensive?
3. What are the best things to do? (walking tours, biking tours, etc).
We are also willing to do day trips from the city but plan to hit up San Juan islands as another part of the trip (and Mt. Rainier on our way up from Portland).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nashville restaurants
- 2 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 3 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 4 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 5 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 6 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 7 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 8 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?
- 9 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 10 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 11 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 12 Scenic / Walking Day Trip from Las Vegas
- 13 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 14 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 15 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 16 MO road trip itinerary
- 17 Around New Orleans
- 18 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 19 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 20 Visiting New York State
- 21 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 22 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 23 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 24 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 25 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver