My mom and I (two active, adult females) will be spending 3-4 days in Seattle in early to mid August as part of a PNW trip. This is our first trip to Seattle and we would like to see as much as possible. We will likely not have a car for this leg of the trip (unless a lot of commenters think it is necessary).
1. What parts of town are best/most convenient to stay in?
2. Where are the best places to eat that aren't too touristy or expensive?
3. What are the best things to do? (walking tours, biking tours, etc).
We are also willing to do day trips from the city but plan to hit up San Juan islands as another part of the trip (and Mt. Rainier on our way up from Portland).
3-4 Days in Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Kennebunkport and....?
- 4 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 5 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 6 Wedding in Hawaii
- 7 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 10 Alaska cruise and land
- 11 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 12 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 13 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 14 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 15 Where to go in Maine?
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 18 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 19 SF to DR? WTH!
- 20 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 21 NYC Itinerary Help
- 22 WISCONSIN
- 23 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 24 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 25 Baggage on United and Delta Flights