Thank you all!
What would be your 2nd choice of "a cute-sy town to stop at en route from ALB Albany airport to Lake George, to do some fun 50+ yr old women shopping, & have a "nice" lunch. Would like more than tee shirt shops and a Subway. "
I did not originally mention that our "gang" is arriving in 2 shifts, a day apart.
We already have plans to hit Saratoga Springs once the whole group is together.
The few of us in the early group want to do something en route to Lake G.
Thank you again....
I am always so happily amazed at the kindness of Fodor-ites sharing their knowledge.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 2 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 3 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 4 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 5 Northern California Redwoods
- 6 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 7 Redwoods National Park
- 8 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 9 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 10 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 11 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 12 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 13 New Mexico in May
- 14 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 15 New Years Eve in NYC
- 16 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 17 Yellowstone
- 18 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 19 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 20 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 21 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 22 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 23 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 24 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 25 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
Thank you all!