Thank you all!
What would be your 2nd choice of "a cute-sy town to stop at en route from ALB Albany airport to Lake George, to do some fun 50+ yr old women shopping, & have a "nice" lunch. Would like more than tee shirt shops and a Subway. "
I did not originally mention that our "gang" is arriving in 2 shifts, a day apart.
We already have plans to hit Saratoga Springs once the whole group is together.
The few of us in the early group want to do something en route to Lake G.
Thank you again....
I am always so happily amazed at the kindness of Fodor-ites sharing their knowledge.
2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
Thank you all!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 2 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 3 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 6 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 Christmas weather?
- 9 Big island itinerary
- 10 New York City and New England
- 11 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 12 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 13 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 14 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 15 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 16 Thousand Islands
- 17 Best Destination in USA
- 18 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 19 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 20 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 21 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 22 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 23 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 24 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 25 The East Coast adventure: December 2014