Thank you all!
What would be your 2nd choice of "a cute-sy town to stop at en route from ALB Albany airport to Lake George, to do some fun 50+ yr old women shopping, & have a "nice" lunch. Would like more than tee shirt shops and a Subway. "
I did not originally mention that our "gang" is arriving in 2 shifts, a day apart.
We already have plans to hit Saratoga Springs once the whole group is together.
The few of us in the early group want to do something en route to Lake G.
Thank you again....
I am always so happily amazed at the kindness of Fodor-ites sharing their knowledge.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 2 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 3 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 4 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 5 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 6 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 7 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 8 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 9 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 10 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 11 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 12 US Trip
- 13 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 14 Bryce and Zion planning
- 15 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 16 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 17 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 18 Driving to NYC from Ohio
- 19 Ohio to NYC
- 20 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 21 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 22 4 days road trip southern New England
- 23 Philly Itinerary Help
- 24 Which one to pick----Phillips 26 Glacier or Prince William Sound cruise?
- 25 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
Thank you all!