Thank you all!
What would be your 2nd choice of "a cute-sy town to stop at en route from ALB Albany airport to Lake George, to do some fun 50+ yr old women shopping, & have a "nice" lunch. Would like more than tee shirt shops and a Subway. "
I did not originally mention that our "gang" is arriving in 2 shifts, a day apart.
We already have plans to hit Saratoga Springs once the whole group is together.
The few of us in the early group want to do something en route to Lake G.
Thank you again....
I am always so happily amazed at the kindness of Fodor-ites sharing their knowledge.
2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
Thank you all!
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 3 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 4 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 5 Oahu Information
- 6 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 7 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 8 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 9 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 10 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 11 Group Tahoe Ski/Snowboard Feb Trip Planning, help!
- 12 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 13 Savanah Sojourn
- 14 One day in Washington DC
- 15 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 16 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 17 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 18 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 19 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 20 RIP Judy Rogers
- 21 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 22 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 23 Boston area
- 24 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 25 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.