Thank you all!
What would be your 2nd choice of "a cute-sy town to stop at en route from ALB Albany airport to Lake George, to do some fun 50+ yr old women shopping, & have a "nice" lunch. Would like more than tee shirt shops and a Subway. "
I did not originally mention that our "gang" is arriving in 2 shifts, a day apart.
We already have plans to hit Saratoga Springs once the whole group is together.
The few of us in the early group want to do something en route to Lake G.
Thank you again....
I am always so happily amazed at the kindness of Fodor-ites sharing their knowledge.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rental Car Orlando
- 2 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/megadrox/
- 3 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 4 MORE INFO.>>>>> http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 5 stuck in my own scalp
- 6 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/garcinia-slim-extreme-reviews/
- 7 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 8 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 9 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 10 San Francisco to San Diego
- 11 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 12 Vacation Ideas With A 2 years old)?
- 13 Hawaii - where?
- 14 24 days out west
- 15 Pacific Northwest
- 16 New Orleans Streetcars
- 17 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 18 Things to do in NYC
- 19 The Most Beautiful Building In Los Angeles? Perhaps The Central Library!
- 20 Universal Express℠ Pass Worth it?
- 21 Sandford Airport
- 22 Shenandoah National park
- 23 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 24 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 25 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
Thank you all!