Thank you all!
What would be your 2nd choice of "a cute-sy town to stop at en route from ALB Albany airport to Lake George, to do some fun 50+ yr old women shopping, & have a "nice" lunch. Would like more than tee shirt shops and a Subway. "
I did not originally mention that our "gang" is arriving in 2 shifts, a day apart.
We already have plans to hit Saratoga Springs once the whole group is together.
The few of us in the early group want to do something en route to Lake G.
Thank you again....
I am always so happily amazed at the kindness of Fodor-ites sharing their knowledge.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 2 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 3 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 4 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 5 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 6 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 7 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 8 Staying outside DC
- 9 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 10 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 11 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 12 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 13 Ideas for New York
- 14 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 15 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 16 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 17 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 18 Road trip
- 19 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 20 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 21 Getting married to a French man
- 22 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 23 Florida beach recommendation, please
- 24 Maine-Portland/Bar Harbor/Moosehead Lake
- 25 Phantom Ranch and....
2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
Thank you all!