Thank you all!
What would be your 2nd choice of "a cute-sy town to stop at en route from ALB Albany airport to Lake George, to do some fun 50+ yr old women shopping, & have a "nice" lunch. Would like more than tee shirt shops and a Subway. "
I did not originally mention that our "gang" is arriving in 2 shifts, a day apart.
We already have plans to hit Saratoga Springs once the whole group is together.
The few of us in the early group want to do something en route to Lake G.
Thank you again....
I am always so happily amazed at the kindness of Fodor-ites sharing their knowledge.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boost Your Muscles, Increase Sexual Stamina with Spartagen XT
- 2 http://www.oralhealthplus.com/abs-after-40-reviews/
- 3 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 4 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 5 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 6 Which island for R&R?
- 7 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 8 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 9 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 10 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 11 Yellowstone
- 12 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 13 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 14 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 15 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 16 San Antonio shopping
- 17 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 18 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 19 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 20 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 21 First Trip to New Mexico
- 22 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 23 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 24 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 25 blue ridge parkway?
2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
Thank you all!