Thank you all!
What would be your 2nd choice of "a cute-sy town to stop at en route from ALB Albany airport to Lake George, to do some fun 50+ yr old women shopping, & have a "nice" lunch. Would like more than tee shirt shops and a Subway. "
I did not originally mention that our "gang" is arriving in 2 shifts, a day apart.
We already have plans to hit Saratoga Springs once the whole group is together.
The few of us in the early group want to do something en route to Lake G.
Thank you again....
I am always so happily amazed at the kindness of Fodor-ites sharing their knowledge.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 2 Suggestion for 4 day hotel in Miami
- 3 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 4 Broadway show tickets
- 5 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 6 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 7 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 8 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 9 Hawk's
- 10 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 11 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 12 Another question about hawaii
- 13 BYOB in New York City
- 14 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 15 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 16 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 17 Travel from Juneau to Sitka or Skagway
- 18 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 19 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 20 Key West, FL
- 21 2 day trip covering Grand Canyon and Antelope canyon starting from Phoenix
- 22 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 23 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 24 Hiking and biking hotel options
- 25 San Antonio and Austin with 21 and 23 year old daughters
2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
Thank you all!