Thank you all!
What would be your 2nd choice of "a cute-sy town to stop at en route from ALB Albany airport to Lake George, to do some fun 50+ yr old women shopping, & have a "nice" lunch. Would like more than tee shirt shops and a Subway. "
I did not originally mention that our "gang" is arriving in 2 shifts, a day apart.
We already have plans to hit Saratoga Springs once the whole group is together.
The few of us in the early group want to do something en route to Lake G.
Thank you again....
I am always so happily amazed at the kindness of Fodor-ites sharing their knowledge.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 2 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 3 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 4 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 5 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 6 limited mobility for Savannah
- 7 Husband unable to walk long distances
- 8 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 9 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 10 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 11 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 12 Northwest Passage
- 13 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 14 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 15 Cleveland in 36 hours
- 16 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)
- 17 Northwest Car Trip
- 18 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 19 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 20 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 21 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 22 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 23 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 24 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 25 Maui Bed and Breakfast
2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
Thank you all!