My husband and I are planning a trip to Mammoth Cave this weekend. We plan to stay at the Mammoth Cave hotel and plan to go on the Historic Tour and the Frozen Niagara Tour...possibly the Miss Green River II, (a paddleboat?) and The Heritage Trail Walk, a surface hike. I'd like to hear any comments, positive or negative, about my proposed plans. I'm flexible. Thanks.
24 hours at Mammoth Cave
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Antonio
- 2 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 3 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 4 hotel near Met NYC
- 5 Where should I move to?
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 St. Augustine, Florida
- 8 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 9 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Fripp island
- 12 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 13 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 14 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 15 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 16 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 17 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 18 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 19 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 20 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 21 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 22 Hotel near Public Theater
- 23 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 24 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles