I'm looking for a hotel in New York between 24-27 March with easy access to JFK and LaGuardia airports and also the tourist sites but one that's suitable for me and my 11 year old lad.
The main part of the challenege is to find one under $100 per night including breakfast and free WiFi.
Am I expecting the impossible?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 2 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 3 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 4 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 5 Short Notice
- 6 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 7 4 days in San Francisco
- 8 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 9 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 10 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 11 Novel in Progress
- 12 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 13 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 14 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 15 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 16 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 17 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 18 Another Great DC Trip
- 19 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?
- 20 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 21 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 22 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 23 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 24 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 25 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area