I'm looking for a hotel in New York between 24-27 March with easy access to JFK and LaGuardia airports and also the tourist sites but one that's suitable for me and my 11 year old lad.
The main part of the challenege is to find one under $100 per night including breakfast and free WiFi.
Am I expecting the impossible?
Thanks in advance.
24-27 March Stay in New York, child friendly.
- 1 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 2 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 3 Savannah restaurants
- 4 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 5 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 6 Newport, RI Questions
- 7 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 8 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 9 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 10 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 11 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 12 Denver 1 day in denver
- 13 Boston and surrounding area
- 14 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 15 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 16 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 17 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 18 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 19 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 20 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 21 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 22 Middlebury vt quickie
- 23 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 24 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 25 Crater Lake-North entrance open