I'm looking for a hotel in New York between 24-27 March with easy access to JFK and LaGuardia airports and also the tourist sites but one that's suitable for me and my 11 year old lad.
The main part of the challenege is to find one under $100 per night including breakfast and free WiFi.
Am I expecting the impossible?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 2 B&B recommendation in Carmel
- 3 Boston Airport Hotels
- 4 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 5 San Antonio, Texas
- 6 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 7 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 8 Uber boston
- 9 Week long trip--Dallas/Austin/SA
- 10 JFK terminal 4 to terminal 8, can we make it?
- 11 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 12 First trip to Colorado -- driving from Tennessee
- 13 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 14 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 15 Parking in Naples Florida
- 16 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 17 Colorado Itinerary
- 18 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 19 What is there to do on MAUI
- 20 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 21 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 22 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 23 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 24 Any Sanibel experts?
- 25 Accomodations in GNP and beyond