I'm looking for a hotel in New York between 24-27 March with easy access to JFK and LaGuardia airports and also the tourist sites but one that's suitable for me and my 11 year old lad.
The main part of the challenege is to find one under $100 per night including breakfast and free WiFi.
Am I expecting the impossible?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 2 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 3 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 4 Arlington funeral plans
- 5 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 6 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 7 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 8 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 9 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 10 Relocating to the Deep South
- 11 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 12 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 13 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 14 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 15 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 16 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 17 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 18 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 19 Airfares in the 1970's
- 20 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 21 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 22 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 23 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 24 Seattle to San Francisco
- 25 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt