I'm looking for a hotel in New York between 24-27 March with easy access to JFK and LaGuardia airports and also the tourist sites but one that's suitable for me and my 11 year old lad.
The main part of the challenege is to find one under $100 per night including breakfast and free WiFi.
Am I expecting the impossible?
Thanks in advance.
24-27 March Stay in New York, child friendly.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 3 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 4 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 5 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 6 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 7 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 8 los angeles restaurants
- 9 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 10 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 11 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 12 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 13 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 14 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 15 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 16 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 17 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 18 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 19 NW Houston restaurant help
- 20 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 21 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 22 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 23 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 24 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 25 charleston during Christmas Week