I'm looking for a hotel in New York between 24-27 March with easy access to JFK and LaGuardia airports and also the tourist sites but one that's suitable for me and my 11 year old lad.
The main part of the challenege is to find one under $100 per night including breakfast and free WiFi.
Am I expecting the impossible?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Automatic Night Switch sensor switch
- 2 http://www.toptryloburn.com/alpha-muscle-complex/
- 3 California road trip
- 4 Tony’s Locksmith Inc
- 5 IS IT SAFE TO USE?
- 6 Florida with a 2 year old
- 7 Colorado itinerary
- 8 Oregon Coast question
- 9 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 10 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 11 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 12 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 13 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 14 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 15 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 16 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 17 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 18 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 19 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 20 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????
- 21 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 22 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 23 Solo Yosemite Lodging
- 24 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 25 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids