I'm looking for a hotel in New York between 24-27 March with easy access to JFK and LaGuardia airports and also the tourist sites but one that's suitable for me and my 11 year old lad.
The main part of the challenege is to find one under $100 per night including breakfast and free WiFi.
Am I expecting the impossible?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 March in New Mexico
- 2 No Spam this morning!!
- 3 San Francisco transit options
- 4 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 5 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 6 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 7 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 8 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 9 Jazzfest side trips
- 10 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 11 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 12 Ideas for New York
- 13 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 14 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 15 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 16 IAH to HOU Questions
- 17 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 18 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 19 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 20 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 21 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 22 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 23 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 24 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 25 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016