I'm looking for a hotel in New York between 24-27 March with easy access to JFK and LaGuardia airports and also the tourist sites but one that's suitable for me and my 11 year old lad.
The main part of the challenege is to find one under $100 per night including breakfast and free WiFi.
Am I expecting the impossible?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 2 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 3 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 4 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 5 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 6 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 7 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 8 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 9 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 10 Page, AZ area
- 11 Yellowstone
- 12 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 13 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 14 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 15 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 16 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 17 Traveling Alone
- 18 Northern California Redwoods
- 19 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 20 Redwoods National Park
- 21 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 22 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 23 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 24 New Mexico in May
- 25 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula