I'm looking for a hotel in New York between 24-27 March with easy access to JFK and LaGuardia airports and also the tourist sites but one that's suitable for me and my 11 year old lad.
The main part of the challenege is to find one under $100 per night including breakfast and free WiFi.
Am I expecting the impossible?
Thanks in advance.
24-27 March Stay in New York, child friendly.
- 1 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 2 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 3 new orleans swamp tours
- 4 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 5 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 6 I HATE COLD SORES!!
- 7 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 8 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 9 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 10 Baseball Road Trip
- 11 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 12 D.C. in a day
- 13 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 14 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 15 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 16 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 17 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 18 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 19 Using public transit in San Diego
- 20 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 21 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 22 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 23 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 24 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 25 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help