I'm looking for a hotel in New York between 24-27 March with easy access to JFK and LaGuardia airports and also the tourist sites but one that's suitable for me and my 11 year old lad.
The main part of the challenege is to find one under $100 per night including breakfast and free WiFi.
Am I expecting the impossible?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BappA MoriYa] 91-9680255300 LOvE marriage Specialist
- 2 VitaPulse Review | http://www.potentbodyformation.com/vitapulse/
- 3 Hello I have a 3 arthritis RA, osteo, and fibromyalga
- 4 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 5 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 6 New York best app
- 7 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 8 Hawaii - where?
- 9 Pacific Northwest
- 10 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 11 Shenandoah National park
- 12 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 13 Florida Nature Trip
- 14 Rental Car Orlando
- 15 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 16 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 17 San Francisco to San Diego
- 18 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 19 Vacation Ideas With A 2 years old)?
- 20 24 days out west
- 21 New Orleans Streetcars
- 22 Things to do in NYC
- 23 The Most Beautiful Building In Los Angeles? Perhaps The Central Library!
- 24 Universal Express℠ Pass Worth it?
- 25 Sandford Airport