I want to head to nyc for my 21st birthday and I am at a lost of what to do. Typically I want to go clubbing and have a great time. I need help of finding a hotel to stay in and a nice selection of clubs to go two. I only have the weekend to work with since I couldn't get off of work so it's Friday night around 11 I will get to nyc and leave on Sunday. Please help. My budget is flexible but I don't want to break the bank so no more then $650 I would like to spend on a hotel so I can spend more at the clubs . Thank you
21st Birthday NYC URGENT 3 weeks to plan
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 2 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 3 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 4 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 5 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 6 Tucson area flooding
- 7 Boston suggestions
- 8 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 9 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 10 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 11 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 12 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 13 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 14 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 15 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 16 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 17 Ben Landa
- 18 4 week family trip ideas
- 19 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 20 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 21 Looking for Next Destination
- 22 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 23 West Coast Road Trip
- 24 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 25 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights