Has anyone stayed at 21c Hotel in Louisville? Any comments, good or bad?
Also, what about the hotel's restaurant, Proof on Main or any other good restaurants?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Rochester, NY, advice please
- 2 Florida's Finest
- 3 Nantucket/Hyannis ferry & ground transportation
- 4 2 Week West Coast Travel with Family
- 5 San Diego restaurant
- 6 My Topic Title Child-friendly hotel, Long Island NY
- 7 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 8 Another high-end discount store opens in downtown SFMy Topic Title
- 9 Food Tours
- 10 Napa Valley Bachelorette Party!
- 11 Parking and trolley for Rubicon Trail hike by Lake Tahoe
- 12 Help! I goofed up my Grand Canyon trip planning!
- 13 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 14 15 days driving through California
- 15 Chain of Lakes-Which to Focus on?
- 16 First Trip To Lake Tahoe
- 17 San Francisco to Yosemite
- 18 Pearl Harbor Day Trip
- 19 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 20 Possibly moving from Pittsburgh to Raleigh, need help!!
- 21 Help- Penn Station to JFK/Layover help
- 22 Road Trip Ideas
- 23 Holland Tunnel to The Roosevelt Hotel
- 24 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 25 NYC to Washington by train