We are considering making our first trip to this tournament this march. Does anyone know if tickets are available from other fans ,that are not interested in seeing a session their team is not participating in ? Do vacancies in the downtown hotels open up as teams lose ?Thank you !
2011 Men's Big Ten Basketball Tourney
View all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 2 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 3 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 4 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 5 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 6 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Question about Boulder area
- 9 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 10 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 11 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 12 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 13 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 14 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 15 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 16 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 17 Biloxi questions again
- 18 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 19 Madison Square Garden
- 20 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 21 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 22 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Warm and don't Drive
- 25 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple