I am planning a 2 weeks trip in south Florida mid October for my husband and I , we are 40 years old quite sporty people and we will be travelling from France.
We will be renting a car in order to cover as much ground as possible but still in a leisurely manner.
We would like to mix relaxing time at the beaches, sightseeing and activities at national parks, and spend a bit of time in Miami.
We are not interested by attractions parks etc ..
I don't know if a trip to the Bahamas is a must do ?
We will be flying in/out of Miami unless it makes sense to do maybe Miami / Tampa ?
Any ideas on itineraries would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many states have you been to?
- 2 Honeymoon out west.
- 3 Retiring to Tucson
- 4 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 5 USA, Trip to the south
- 6 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 7 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 8 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 9 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 10 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 11 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 12 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 13 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 14 Big Sure in June
- 15 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 16 Santa Fe Itineray
- 17 Roadtrip July 2017
- 18 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 19 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 20 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 21 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 22 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 23 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 25 Northwest National Parks Tour