I am planning a 2 weeks trip in south Florida mid October for my husband and I , we are 40 years old quite sporty people and we will be travelling from France.
We will be renting a car in order to cover as much ground as possible but still in a leisurely manner.
We would like to mix relaxing time at the beaches, sightseeing and activities at national parks, and spend a bit of time in Miami.
We are not interested by attractions parks etc ..
I don't know if a trip to the Bahamas is a must do ?
We will be flying in/out of Miami unless it makes sense to do maybe Miami / Tampa ?
Any ideas on itineraries would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 2 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 3 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 4 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 5 Yosemite Hike
- 6 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 7 The District by Hilton Club
- 8 Montana or Wyoming special vacation
- 9 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 10 Acadia National Park
- 11 Martha's Vineyard. Nantucket/ Maine/ Cape cod
- 12 Anniversary destination
- 13 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 14 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 15 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 16 Florida Coffee Roasters
- 17 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 18 4th of July in Chicago
- 19 Visiting New York State
- 20 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 21 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 22 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 23 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 24 Colorado Hiking in September
- 25 nashville,tenn