I am planning a 2 weeks trip in south Florida mid October for my husband and I , we are 40 years old quite sporty people and we will be travelling from France.
We will be renting a car in order to cover as much ground as possible but still in a leisurely manner.
We would like to mix relaxing time at the beaches, sightseeing and activities at national parks, and spend a bit of time in Miami.
We are not interested by attractions parks etc ..
I don't know if a trip to the Bahamas is a must do ?
We will be flying in/out of Miami unless it makes sense to do maybe Miami / Tampa ?
Any ideas on itineraries would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kech YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 TECH SUPP0RT CARE
- 2 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 3 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 4 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 5 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 6 New Itinerary
- 7 Help with Northwest Trip
- 8 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 9 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 10 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 11 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 12 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 13 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 14 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 15 road trip
- 16 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 17 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 18 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 19 Orlando area weather in June
- 20 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 21 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 22 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 23 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 24 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 25 Myrtle beach