I am planning a 2 weeks trip in south Florida mid October for my husband and I , we are 40 years old quite sporty people and we will be travelling from France.
We will be renting a car in order to cover as much ground as possible but still in a leisurely manner.
We would like to mix relaxing time at the beaches, sightseeing and activities at national parks, and spend a bit of time in Miami.
We are not interested by attractions parks etc ..
I don't know if a trip to the Bahamas is a must do ?
We will be flying in/out of Miami unless it makes sense to do maybe Miami / Tampa ?
Any ideas on itineraries would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gavin McDonnell vs Rey Vargas Live streaming
- 2 How many states have you been to?
- 3 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 4 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 5 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 6 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 7 Retiring in NM?
- 8 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 9 Skagway
- 10 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 11 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 12 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 13 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 14 Honeymoon out west.
- 15 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 16 Chicago to Charleston
- 17 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 18 Route Planning for East USA
- 19 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 20 Utah National Parks visit
- 21 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 22 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 23 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 24 universal studios and disney
- 25 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia