I am planning a 2 weeks trip in south Florida mid October for my husband and I , we are 40 years old quite sporty people and we will be travelling from France.
We will be renting a car in order to cover as much ground as possible but still in a leisurely manner.
We would like to mix relaxing time at the beaches, sightseeing and activities at national parks, and spend a bit of time in Miami.
We are not interested by attractions parks etc ..
I don't know if a trip to the Bahamas is a must do ?
We will be flying in/out of Miami unless it makes sense to do maybe Miami / Tampa ?
Any ideas on itineraries would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 2 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 3 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 4 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 5 Holman Ranch vineyard tour in Carmel Valley (Monterey County)
- 6 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 7 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 8 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 9 NYC with wheelchair
- 10 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 11 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 12 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 13 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs
- 14 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 15 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 16 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 17 Western U.S. Road trip
- 18 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 19 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 20 Martha's Vineyard area
- 21 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 22 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 23 Alaska- itinerary and general questions
- 24 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 25 Returned from Sedona