I am planning a 2 weeks trip in south Florida mid October for my husband and I , we are 40 years old quite sporty people and we will be travelling from France.
We will be renting a car in order to cover as much ground as possible but still in a leisurely manner.
We would like to mix relaxing time at the beaches, sightseeing and activities at national parks, and spend a bit of time in Miami.
We are not interested by attractions parks etc ..
I don't know if a trip to the Bahamas is a must do ?
We will be flying in/out of Miami unless it makes sense to do maybe Miami / Tampa ?
Any ideas on itineraries would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida beach vacation
- 2 Rafting the Colorado
- 3 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 4 Wine Country
- 5 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 6 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 7 Uber boston
- 8 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 9 Florida vacation
- 10 I95
- 11 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 12 Trip to USA in July
- 13 a short trip to san francisco
- 14 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 15 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 16 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 17 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 18 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 19 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 20 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 21 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 22 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 23 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 24 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 25 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast