I am planning a 2 weeks trip in south Florida mid October for my husband and I , we are 40 years old quite sporty people and we will be travelling from France.
We will be renting a car in order to cover as much ground as possible but still in a leisurely manner.
We would like to mix relaxing time at the beaches, sightseeing and activities at national parks, and spend a bit of time in Miami.
We are not interested by attractions parks etc ..
I don't know if a trip to the Bahamas is a must do ?
We will be flying in/out of Miami unless it makes sense to do maybe Miami / Tampa ?
Any ideas on itineraries would be much appreciated
2 weeks trip in South Florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 2 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 3 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 4 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 5 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 6 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 7 Northwest USA
- 8 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 9 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 10 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 11 Self guided White House tour
- 12 Los Angeles day trips
- 13 middlebury vt snow
- 14 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 15 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 16 LA for a day and a half
- 17 Texas
- 18 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 19 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 20 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 21 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 22 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 23 Moving to CT
- 24 Hotels Philly
- 25 Drive down the West Coast 2015