I am planning a 2 weeks trip in south Florida mid October for my husband and I , we are 40 years old quite sporty people and we will be travelling from France.
We will be renting a car in order to cover as much ground as possible but still in a leisurely manner.
We would like to mix relaxing time at the beaches, sightseeing and activities at national parks, and spend a bit of time in Miami.
We are not interested by attractions parks etc ..
I don't know if a trip to the Bahamas is a must do ?
We will be flying in/out of Miami unless it makes sense to do maybe Miami / Tampa ?
Any ideas on itineraries would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 *1 (800) 927 2480 QuickBooks Desktop Error Support Phone Number
- 2 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 3 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 4 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 5 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 6 Restaurant Recommendations
- 7 Where to live in the North East
- 8 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 9 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 10 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 11 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 12 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 13 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 14 JFK to Washington
- 15 About Us
- 16 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 17 Houston during hurricane
- 18 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 19 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 20 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 21 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 22 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 23 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 24 Maui and Kauai
- 25 Phoenix for the weekend