I am planning a 2 weeks trip in south Florida mid October for my husband and I , we are 40 years old quite sporty people and we will be travelling from France.
We will be renting a car in order to cover as much ground as possible but still in a leisurely manner.
We would like to mix relaxing time at the beaches, sightseeing and activities at national parks, and spend a bit of time in Miami.
We are not interested by attractions parks etc ..
I don't know if a trip to the Bahamas is a must do ?
We will be flying in/out of Miami unless it makes sense to do maybe Miami / Tampa ?
Any ideas on itineraries would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cruise Ship Schedule by City
- 2 Denali
- 3 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 4 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 5 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 6 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 7 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 8 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 9 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 10 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 11 Maine in May?
- 12 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 13 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 14 Bed and Breakfast
- 15 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 16 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 17 New Years Eve in NYC
- 18 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 19 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 20 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 21 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 22 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 23 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 24 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 25 California relaxing vacation ideas