I am planning a 2 weeks trip in south Florida mid October for my husband and I , we are 40 years old quite sporty people and we will be travelling from France.
We will be renting a car in order to cover as much ground as possible but still in a leisurely manner.
We would like to mix relaxing time at the beaches, sightseeing and activities at national parks, and spend a bit of time in Miami.
We are not interested by attractions parks etc ..
I don't know if a trip to the Bahamas is a must do ?
We will be flying in/out of Miami unless it makes sense to do maybe Miami / Tampa ?
Any ideas on itineraries would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 2 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise
- 3 Suggestion on agenda for SF to Seattle
- 4 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 5 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 6 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 7 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 8 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 9 Rough (very) initial USA itinerary
- 10 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 11 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 12 Helpp JKF to lyndhurst NJ
- 13 Want to relocate out of Houston and maybe Texas. To NC or TN
- 14 while helping you get the wonderful grin
- 15 Relocation Decision- Charlotte NC, Charleston, SC or Houston Texas
- 16 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 17 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 18 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 19 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 20 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 21 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 22 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 23 Boston waterfront Italian
- 24 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 25 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia