I am planning a 2 weeks trip in south Florida mid October for my husband and I , we are 40 years old quite sporty people and we will be travelling from France.
We will be renting a car in order to cover as much ground as possible but still in a leisurely manner.
We would like to mix relaxing time at the beaches, sightseeing and activities at national parks, and spend a bit of time in Miami.
We are not interested by attractions parks etc ..
I don't know if a trip to the Bahamas is a must do ?
We will be flying in/out of Miami unless it makes sense to do maybe Miami / Tampa ?
Any ideas on itineraries would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Anyone received an email confirming a change in reservation...
- 2 Charleston and Asheville
- 3 Maui and the Big Island - Activities for each island
- 4 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 5 trip to Acadia National Park
- 6 Visa, Greencard advice
- 7 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 8 3 days in Houston area ?????
- 9 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 10 march anniversary trip
- 11 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 12 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 13 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 14 cruise to Alaska including Denali
- 15 NYC Fringe Festival Aug 14-20, 2015
- 16 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 17 September southwest utah
- 18 Advice on San Francisco itinerary please!
- 19 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 20 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 21 San Diego
- 22 Connecting at MSP
- 23 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 24 Driving trip Chicago to San Francisco
- 25 Good base for exploring Sonoma Valley?