I am planning a 2 weeks trip in south Florida mid October for my husband and I , we are 40 years old quite sporty people and we will be travelling from France.
We will be renting a car in order to cover as much ground as possible but still in a leisurely manner.
We would like to mix relaxing time at the beaches, sightseeing and activities at national parks, and spend a bit of time in Miami.
We are not interested by attractions parks etc ..
I don't know if a trip to the Bahamas is a must do ?
We will be flying in/out of Miami unless it makes sense to do maybe Miami / Tampa ?
Any ideas on itineraries would be much appreciated
2 weeks trip in South Florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 2 East Coast in December
- 3 Grapefruit, lemon, orange, tangerine, lime
- 4 N California trip questions
- 5 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 6 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 7 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 8 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 9 Monterey and Napa
- 10 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 11 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 12 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 13 New England in the fall
- 14 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 15 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 16 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 17 Looking for Next Destination
- 18 Worst Restaurants in America
- 19 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 20 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 21 Fall color yet?
- 22 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 23 Yosemite Lodging
- 24 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 25 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please