I am planning a 2 weeks trip in south Florida mid October for my husband and I , we are 40 years old quite sporty people and we will be travelling from France.
We will be renting a car in order to cover as much ground as possible but still in a leisurely manner.
We would like to mix relaxing time at the beaches, sightseeing and activities at national parks, and spend a bit of time in Miami.
We are not interested by attractions parks etc ..
I don't know if a trip to the Bahamas is a must do ?
We will be flying in/out of Miami unless it makes sense to do maybe Miami / Tampa ?
Any ideas on itineraries would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 2 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 3 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 4 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 5 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 6 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 7 Alaskan cruise excursions
- 8 Cape cod Labor Day
- 9 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 10 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 11 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 12 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 13 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 14 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 15 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 16 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 17 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 18 US Open Tennis
- 19 Boston/New England late Sept. with children
- 20 Hotels in San Diego
- 21 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 22 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 23 Seattle Area Trip Help
- 24 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 25 Los Angeles Indefinitely