I am planning a 2 weeks trip in south Florida mid October for my husband and I , we are 40 years old quite sporty people and we will be travelling from France.
We will be renting a car in order to cover as much ground as possible but still in a leisurely manner.
We would like to mix relaxing time at the beaches, sightseeing and activities at national parks, and spend a bit of time in Miami.
We are not interested by attractions parks etc ..
I don't know if a trip to the Bahamas is a must do ?
We will be flying in/out of Miami unless it makes sense to do maybe Miami / Tampa ?
Any ideas on itineraries would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionshop.com/t-max-complex/
- 2 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 3 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 4 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 5 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 6 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 7 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 8 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 9 Northern California Gardens.
- 10 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 11 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 12 Hawaii wedding
- 13 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 14 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 15 Route 66
- 16 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 17 Itinerary help Oregon: 9 nights
- 18 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 19 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours
- 20 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 21 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 22 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 23 Florida with a 2 year old
- 24 Train from east cost to west coast
- 25 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??