I'm Federico from Italy
i'm thinking about spending 2 weeks in the US....i know its not a long time but...that's what I can get.....
i was thinking about fly to seattle....then rent a car.....and drive!!!
i'm not scared about long time driving ( I spent 2 and a half weeks in new zealand and i drove 5600 kms)....and id like to go to yellowstone and back.
i "planned" a round trip.....seattle-spokane-glacier nat park-missoula-yellowstone-craters of the moon-boise-newport-seattle........3800 kms......
am I nut???
every suggestion or comment will be appreciated.....i dont know much about travelling through the US....its gonna be my 1st time ever!
thank u in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 2 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 3 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 4 Las Vegas
- 5 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 6 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 7 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 8 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 9 national/state park in November
- 10 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 11 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 12 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 13 50th in Hawaii
- 14 Florida Family vacation in California
- 15 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 16 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 17 traveling to Nashville
- 18 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 19 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 20 San Francisco California
- 21 My Topic Tennessee; no makeup or hair products
- 22 Which tide pool is best to see in Seattle?
- 23 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 24 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 25 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
2 weeks trip in october.from seattle to yellowstone and back?!?!?