I'm Federico from Italy
i'm thinking about spending 2 weeks in the US....i know its not a long time but...that's what I can get.....
i was thinking about fly to seattle....then rent a car.....and drive!!!
i'm not scared about long time driving ( I spent 2 and a half weeks in new zealand and i drove 5600 kms)....and id like to go to yellowstone and back.
i "planned" a round trip.....seattle-spokane-glacier nat park-missoula-yellowstone-craters of the moon-boise-newport-seattle........3800 kms......
am I nut???
every suggestion or comment will be appreciated.....i dont know much about travelling through the US....its gonna be my 1st time ever!
thank u in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 It brightens your skin appearance
- 2 http://fornatgaex.com/headlock-muscle-growth/
- 3 http://www.supplements4news.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 4 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 5 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/alpha-monster-advanced-review/
- 6 Napa or Sonoma? Muir Woods...
- 7 Addiction Treatment Center New Jersey
- 8 Natural Treatment for Melasma
- 9 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 10 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 11 Nashville Never Been
- 12 Coffee in Boston?
- 13 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 14 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 15 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 16 New orleans recs for family
- 17 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 18 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 19 Later Winter around Mobile
- 20 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 21 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 22 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 23 Uber boston
- 24 Florida keys trip
- 25 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
2 weeks trip in october.from seattle to yellowstone and back?!?!?