I'm Federico from Italy
i'm thinking about spending 2 weeks in the US....i know its not a long time but...that's what I can get.....
i was thinking about fly to seattle....then rent a car.....and drive!!!
i'm not scared about long time driving ( I spent 2 and a half weeks in new zealand and i drove 5600 kms)....and id like to go to yellowstone and back.
i "planned" a round trip.....seattle-spokane-glacier nat park-missoula-yellowstone-craters of the moon-boise-newport-seattle........3800 kms......
am I nut???
every suggestion or comment will be appreciated.....i dont know much about travelling through the US....its gonna be my 1st time ever!
thank u in advance!
2 weeks trip in october.from seattle to yellowstone and back?!?!?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 2 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 3 Orlando for Work
- 4 camaro hire in waikiki
- 5 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 6 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 7 How to dress in Vegas
- 8 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 9 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 10 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 13 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 14 charlotte
- 15 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 16 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 17 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 18 Sonoma or napa?
- 19 USA trip
- 20 Black Hills Trip Report
- 21 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 22 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 23 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 24 Cape Cod in October
- 25 Air Connections on Maui