I'm Federico from Italy
i'm thinking about spending 2 weeks in the US....i know its not a long time but...that's what I can get.....
i was thinking about fly to seattle....then rent a car.....and drive!!!
i'm not scared about long time driving ( I spent 2 and a half weeks in new zealand and i drove 5600 kms)....and id like to go to yellowstone and back.
i "planned" a round trip.....seattle-spokane-glacier nat park-missoula-yellowstone-craters of the moon-boise-newport-seattle........3800 kms......
am I nut???
every suggestion or comment will be appreciated.....i dont know much about travelling through the US....its gonna be my 1st time ever!
thank u in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 2 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 3 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 4 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs
- 5 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 6 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 7 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 8 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 9 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 10 Western U.S. Road trip
- 11 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 12 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 13 Martha's Vineyard area
- 14 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 15 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 16 Alaska- itinerary and general questions
- 17 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 18 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 19 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 20 Returned from Sedona
- 21 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 22 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 23 Centra Coast Wildlife
- 24 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 25 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
2 weeks trip in october.from seattle to yellowstone and back?!?!?