I'm Federico from Italy
i'm thinking about spending 2 weeks in the US....i know its not a long time but...that's what I can get.....
i was thinking about fly to seattle....then rent a car.....and drive!!!
i'm not scared about long time driving ( I spent 2 and a half weeks in new zealand and i drove 5600 kms)....and id like to go to yellowstone and back.
i "planned" a round trip.....seattle-spokane-glacier nat park-missoula-yellowstone-craters of the moon-boise-newport-seattle........3800 kms......
am I nut???
every suggestion or comment will be appreciated.....i dont know much about travelling through the US....its gonna be my 1st time ever!
thank u in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 2 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 3 Help me with this
- 4 Weather in Chicago
- 5 Road trip around Washington DC
- 6 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 7 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 8 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 9 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 10 Utah trip Itinerary
- 11 Houston MetroRail
- 12 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 13 Houston: see in the eveing???
- 14 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 15 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 16 Dining in St. Louis
- 17 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 18 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 19 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 20 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 21 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 22 New Orleans
- 23 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 24 Oregon road trip
- 25 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
2 weeks trip in october.from seattle to yellowstone and back?!?!?