I'm Federico from Italy
i'm thinking about spending 2 weeks in the US....i know its not a long time but...that's what I can get.....
i was thinking about fly to seattle....then rent a car.....and drive!!!
i'm not scared about long time driving ( I spent 2 and a half weeks in new zealand and i drove 5600 kms)....and id like to go to yellowstone and back.
i "planned" a round trip.....seattle-spokane-glacier nat park-missoula-yellowstone-craters of the moon-boise-newport-seattle........3800 kms......
am I nut???
every suggestion or comment will be appreciated.....i dont know much about travelling through the US....its gonna be my 1st time ever!
thank u in advance!
2 weeks trip in october.from seattle to yellowstone and back?!?!?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 2 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 3 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 4 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 7 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 8 New Orleans help please
- 9 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 10 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 11 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 12 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 13 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 14 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 15 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 16 los angeles restaurants
- 17 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 18 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 19 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 20 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 21 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 22 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 23 NW Houston restaurant help
- 24 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 25 Restaurant in NYC advice