I'm Federico from Italy
i'm thinking about spending 2 weeks in the US....i know its not a long time but...that's what I can get.....
i was thinking about fly to seattle....then rent a car.....and drive!!!
i'm not scared about long time driving ( I spent 2 and a half weeks in new zealand and i drove 5600 kms)....and id like to go to yellowstone and back.
i "planned" a round trip.....seattle-spokane-glacier nat park-missoula-yellowstone-craters of the moon-boise-newport-seattle........3800 kms......
am I nut???
every suggestion or comment will be appreciated.....i dont know much about travelling through the US....its gonna be my 1st time ever!
thank u in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Go NY Tour bus accident - 15 hurt
- 2 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 3 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 4 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 5 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 6 Oregon road trip
- 7 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service
- 8 US Open Tennis
- 9 Girl's trip to San Francisco
- 10 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 11 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 12 Dad & 15 year old daughter in NYC
- 13 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 14 Monterey peninsula traffic Labor Day weekend.
- 15 conflicting restaurant reports
- 16 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 17 South Seattle to Sacrememto via San Fran! Help!
- 18 MOAB NP
- 19 DC for 3 hours
- 20 Visiting Miami
- 21 Trip help needed: Highway 1, Mendocino, Redwoods in October.
- 22 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 23 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 24 Suggestions needed for a Road Trip (LA to Oregon and back) 2-10 Nov 2016
- 25 Rhode Island Beach Vacation?
2 weeks trip in october.from seattle to yellowstone and back?!?!?