I'm Federico from Italy
i'm thinking about spending 2 weeks in the US....i know its not a long time but...that's what I can get.....
i was thinking about fly to seattle....then rent a car.....and drive!!!
i'm not scared about long time driving ( I spent 2 and a half weeks in new zealand and i drove 5600 kms)....and id like to go to yellowstone and back.
i "planned" a round trip.....seattle-spokane-glacier nat park-missoula-yellowstone-craters of the moon-boise-newport-seattle........3800 kms......
am I nut???
every suggestion or comment will be appreciated.....i dont know much about travelling through the US....its gonna be my 1st time ever!
thank u in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 2 A week in NYC - first timers
- 3 DC -> Boulder
- 4 Wailea Restaurants?
- 5 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 6 Rome/Florence
- 7 Hawaii Trip in May
- 8 Colorado - Photography
- 9 Cross-country roadtrip in Oct/Nov. SUV or full-size?
- 10 Where to stay in NYC
- 11 Road Trippin' in Texas
- 12 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 13 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 14 Tour of Fed bank NYC
- 15 New Orleans for Thanksgiving
- 16 Proposal in Siesta Key, FL
- 17 Help me with Sonoma Desert….
- 18 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 19 Epicurean Tour in Portland
- 20 Suggestion on my first visit to Grand Canyon
- 21 Oahu Trip Report (Aulani, North Shore, Manoa Valley, Hanauma Bay)
- 22 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 23 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 24 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 25 Driving from OKC, OK to Seattle, WA in the dead of winter..
2 weeks trip in october.from seattle to yellowstone and back?!?!?