I'm Federico from Italy
i'm thinking about spending 2 weeks in the US....i know its not a long time but...that's what I can get.....
i was thinking about fly to seattle....then rent a car.....and drive!!!
i'm not scared about long time driving ( I spent 2 and a half weeks in new zealand and i drove 5600 kms)....and id like to go to yellowstone and back.
i "planned" a round trip.....seattle-spokane-glacier nat park-missoula-yellowstone-craters of the moon-boise-newport-seattle........3800 kms......
am I nut???
every suggestion or comment will be appreciated.....i dont know much about travelling through the US....its gonna be my 1st time ever!
thank u in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pittsburgh Trip
- 2 11 days SE coast road trip
- 3 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 4 Pacific Northwest
- 5 A Week in New York City
- 6 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 7 Mackinac or Holland?
- 8 Car Hire Alamo
- 9 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 10 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 11 Getting around in NYC
- 12 Running kissimmee Florida
- 13 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 14 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 15 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 16 Columbia River Gorge - best scenic route in WA or OR?
- 17 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 18 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 19 Mendocino Hiking
- 20 Yurts in Shenandoah/ Blue Ridge VA??
- 21 The New Whitney
- 22 Berkshires with a toddler
- 23 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 24 Ashland, Wisconsin
- 25 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
2 weeks trip in october.from seattle to yellowstone and back?!?!?