I'm Federico from Italy
i'm thinking about spending 2 weeks in the US....i know its not a long time but...that's what I can get.....
i was thinking about fly to seattle....then rent a car.....and drive!!!
i'm not scared about long time driving ( I spent 2 and a half weeks in new zealand and i drove 5600 kms)....and id like to go to yellowstone and back.
i "planned" a round trip.....seattle-spokane-glacier nat park-missoula-yellowstone-craters of the moon-boise-newport-seattle........3800 kms......
am I nut???
every suggestion or comment will be appreciated.....i dont know much about travelling through the US....its gonna be my 1st time ever!
thank u in advance!
2 weeks trip in october.from seattle to yellowstone and back?!?!?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 2 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 3 Sunnyvale to San Franisco and back
- 4 Saison, Chez Panisse, Other Top Restaurants in SF Area
- 5 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 6 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 7 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 8 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 9 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 10 Utah restaurants
- 11 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 12 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 13 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 14 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 15 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 18 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 19 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 20 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 21 Small group dining in Napa area
- 22 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 23 Views from up high in San Francisco
- 24 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 25 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle