I'm Federico from Italy
i'm thinking about spending 2 weeks in the US....i know its not a long time but...that's what I can get.....
i was thinking about fly to seattle....then rent a car.....and drive!!!
i'm not scared about long time driving ( I spent 2 and a half weeks in new zealand and i drove 5600 kms)....and id like to go to yellowstone and back.
i "planned" a round trip.....seattle-spokane-glacier nat park-missoula-yellowstone-craters of the moon-boise-newport-seattle........3800 kms......
am I nut???
every suggestion or comment will be appreciated.....i dont know much about travelling through the US....its gonna be my 1st time ever!
thank u in advance!
2 weeks trip in october.from seattle to yellowstone and back?!?!?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 2 Alaska restaurant prices
- 3 What's a good one-day tour from LasVegas to Bryce Canyon?
- 4 A few questions about going to Yellowstone
- 5 Shenandoah National Park
- 6 Fairmont or Paia Inn
- 7 Dallas - Fort Worth Airport Hotels
- 8 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 9 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 12 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 13 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 14 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 15 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 16 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 17 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 18 Itinerary Help - options.
- 19 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 20 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 21 Daytona Beach and ??
- 22 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 23 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 24 Hawaii is still Hell
- 25 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report