I'm Federico from Italy
i'm thinking about spending 2 weeks in the US....i know its not a long time but...that's what I can get.....
i was thinking about fly to seattle....then rent a car.....and drive!!!
i'm not scared about long time driving ( I spent 2 and a half weeks in new zealand and i drove 5600 kms)....and id like to go to yellowstone and back.
i "planned" a round trip.....seattle-spokane-glacier nat park-missoula-yellowstone-craters of the moon-boise-newport-seattle........3800 kms......
am I nut???
every suggestion or comment will be appreciated.....i dont know much about travelling through the US....its gonna be my 1st time ever!
thank u in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 2 Grand Canyon hike
- 3 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 4 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 5 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 6 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 7 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 8 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 9 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 10 Quick Acela Questions
- 11 Please help me with directions
- 12 Laguardia - god?/bad? Idea
- 13 Denver/YellowStone /Urgent
- 14 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 15 Florida for a while
- 16 Yoga Retreats
- 17 Snow in Cloudcroft i March
- 18 Florida apartments/condos?
- 19 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 20 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 21 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 22 8 Days in Colorado - First time
- 23 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May
- 24 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 25 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
2 weeks trip in october.from seattle to yellowstone and back?!?!?