I'm Federico from Italy
i'm thinking about spending 2 weeks in the US....i know its not a long time but...that's what I can get.....
i was thinking about fly to seattle....then rent a car.....and drive!!!
i'm not scared about long time driving ( I spent 2 and a half weeks in new zealand and i drove 5600 kms)....and id like to go to yellowstone and back.
i "planned" a round trip.....seattle-spokane-glacier nat park-missoula-yellowstone-craters of the moon-boise-newport-seattle........3800 kms......
am I nut???
every suggestion or comment will be appreciated.....i dont know much about travelling through the US....its gonna be my 1st time ever!
thank u in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.seremolynbuy.com/levira-serum/
- 2 Mass Extreme Reviews : Power Your Body To Look Muscular One!!
- 3 Orlando Baggage Storage
- 4 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 5 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 6 #1-855-205-4068# Hawaiian airlines Reservation
- 7 #1-855-205-4068#American airlines Reservation
- 8 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 9 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 10 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 12 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 13 Arches or Zion?
- 14 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 15 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 16 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 17 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 18 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 19 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 20 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 21 time to visit statue
- 22 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 23 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 24 Chester, CN
- 25 Northern California Gardens.
2 weeks trip in october.from seattle to yellowstone and back?!?!?