I'm Federico from Italy
i'm thinking about spending 2 weeks in the US....i know its not a long time but...that's what I can get.....
i was thinking about fly to seattle....then rent a car.....and drive!!!
i'm not scared about long time driving ( I spent 2 and a half weeks in new zealand and i drove 5600 kms)....and id like to go to yellowstone and back.
i "planned" a round trip.....seattle-spokane-glacier nat park-missoula-yellowstone-craters of the moon-boise-newport-seattle........3800 kms......
am I nut???
every suggestion or comment will be appreciated.....i dont know much about travelling through the US....its gonna be my 1st time ever!
thank u in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Would Like To Know How Construct Muscle
- 2 roaming sim card
- 3 http://www.healthoptimumfact.com/skinFresh-md-wrinkle-reviews/
- 4 Do you want to take Irvine Carpet Cleaning Service?
- 5 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/rejuva-complex/
- 6 http://healthelitego.com/ion-z-brain/
- 7 addition nevertheless it moreover preserve
- 8 http://healthelitego.com/ion-z-brain/
- 9 Clients will have got to expect to
- 10 There is a variety of methods a person
- 11 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/boostero/
- 12 http://boostupmuscles.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 13 http://www.health2facts.org/testo-boost-x/
- 14 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 15 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 16 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 17 Bed and Breakfast
- 18 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 19 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 20 New Years Eve in NYC
- 21 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 22 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 23 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 24 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 25 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
2 weeks trip in october.from seattle to yellowstone and back?!?!?