I'm Federico from Italy
i'm thinking about spending 2 weeks in the US....i know its not a long time but...that's what I can get.....
i was thinking about fly to seattle....then rent a car.....and drive!!!
i'm not scared about long time driving ( I spent 2 and a half weeks in new zealand and i drove 5600 kms)....and id like to go to yellowstone and back.
i "planned" a round trip.....seattle-spokane-glacier nat park-missoula-yellowstone-craters of the moon-boise-newport-seattle........3800 kms......
am I nut???
every suggestion or comment will be appreciated.....i dont know much about travelling through the US....its gonna be my 1st time ever!
thank u in advance!
2 weeks trip in october.from seattle to yellowstone and back?!?!?
- 1 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 2 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 3 Columbus food !
- 4 One day in NYC
- 5 Blue ridge parkway
- 6 Great Beach's
- 7 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 8 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 9 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 10 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 11 Fires in Colorado
- 12 National Parks?
- 13 Hotels in New Orleans
- 14 Seattle in July
- 15 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 16 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 17 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 18 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 19 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations
- 20 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 21 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 22 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 23 Riverwalk Restaurant near the Alamo San Antonio
- 24 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 25 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?