I'm Federico from Italy
i'm thinking about spending 2 weeks in the US....i know its not a long time but...that's what I can get.....
i was thinking about fly to seattle....then rent a car.....and drive!!!
i'm not scared about long time driving ( I spent 2 and a half weeks in new zealand and i drove 5600 kms)....and id like to go to yellowstone and back.
i "planned" a round trip.....seattle-spokane-glacier nat park-missoula-yellowstone-craters of the moon-boise-newport-seattle........3800 kms......
am I nut???
every suggestion or comment will be appreciated.....i dont know much about travelling through the US....its gonna be my 1st time ever!
thank u in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 2 Pacific coast road trip
- 3 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 4 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 5 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 6 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 7 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 8 Driving at Night in YNP
- 9 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 10 Looking for rustic secluded cabins/yurts in midwest
- 11 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 12 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 13 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 14 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 15 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 16 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 17 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 18 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 19 Help with driving East to West
- 20 Texas Hill Country in Autumn
- 21 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 22 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 23 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 24 Source of Legionnaire's Disease in NYC Confirmed
- 25 Driving Trip to Idaho
2 weeks trip in october.from seattle to yellowstone and back?!?!?