I'm Federico from Italy
i'm thinking about spending 2 weeks in the US....i know its not a long time but...that's what I can get.....
i was thinking about fly to seattle....then rent a car.....and drive!!!
i'm not scared about long time driving ( I spent 2 and a half weeks in new zealand and i drove 5600 kms)....and id like to go to yellowstone and back.
i "planned" a round trip.....seattle-spokane-glacier nat park-missoula-yellowstone-craters of the moon-boise-newport-seattle........3800 kms......
am I nut???
every suggestion or comment will be appreciated.....i dont know much about travelling through the US....its gonna be my 1st time ever!
thank u in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hp@ printer Wireless CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT b*g
- 2 YAHOO PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT 1-800-982-8520 TECHNICAL CAre
- 3 YAHOO PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT 1-800-982-8520 TECHNICAL CAre
- 4 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 5 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 6 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 7 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 8 Help with Northwest Trip
- 9 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 10 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 11 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 12 Myrtle beach
- 13 "Fitness" vacations
- 14 Orlando area weather in June
- 15 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 16 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 17 HELP FOR ITINERARY
- 18 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 19 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 20 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 21 Boston Food Tour
- 22 Help plan my trip please
- 23 One day for Mt. Rainier
- 24 1st road trip Cincinnati to Beauford, SC
- 25 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
2 weeks trip in october.from seattle to yellowstone and back?!?!?