I'm Federico from Italy
i'm thinking about spending 2 weeks in the US....i know its not a long time but...that's what I can get.....
i was thinking about fly to seattle....then rent a car.....and drive!!!
i'm not scared about long time driving ( I spent 2 and a half weeks in new zealand and i drove 5600 kms)....and id like to go to yellowstone and back.
i "planned" a round trip.....seattle-spokane-glacier nat park-missoula-yellowstone-craters of the moon-boise-newport-seattle........3800 kms......
am I nut???
every suggestion or comment will be appreciated.....i dont know much about travelling through the US....its gonna be my 1st time ever!
thank u in advance!
2 weeks trip in october.from seattle to yellowstone and back?!?!?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 3 Colorado in the summer!
- 4 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 5 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 8 Washington DC Metro
- 9 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 10 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 11 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 14 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 15 Travel West Coast
- 16 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 Wine Country Picnic
- 19 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 20 Road trip through the south
- 21 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 22 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 23 Myrtle Beach
- 24 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 25 Getting around Las Vegas