I'm Federico from Italy
i'm thinking about spending 2 weeks in the US....i know its not a long time but...that's what I can get.....
i was thinking about fly to seattle....then rent a car.....and drive!!!
i'm not scared about long time driving ( I spent 2 and a half weeks in new zealand and i drove 5600 kms)....and id like to go to yellowstone and back.
i "planned" a round trip.....seattle-spokane-glacier nat park-missoula-yellowstone-craters of the moon-boise-newport-seattle........3800 kms......
am I nut???
every suggestion or comment will be appreciated.....i dont know much about travelling through the US....its gonna be my 1st time ever!
thank u in advance!
2 weeks trip in october.from seattle to yellowstone and back?!?!?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 2 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 3 san fran sightseeing
- 4 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 5 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 6 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 7 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 8 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 9 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 10 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 11 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 12 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 13 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 14 Boston in winter?
- 15 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 16 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 17 American Honeymoon in March
- 18 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 19 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 20 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 21 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 22 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 23 Colorado Skiing
- 24 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 25 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea