I'm Federico from Italy
i'm thinking about spending 2 weeks in the US....i know its not a long time but...that's what I can get.....
i was thinking about fly to seattle....then rent a car.....and drive!!!
i'm not scared about long time driving ( I spent 2 and a half weeks in new zealand and i drove 5600 kms)....and id like to go to yellowstone and back.
i "planned" a round trip.....seattle-spokane-glacier nat park-missoula-yellowstone-craters of the moon-boise-newport-seattle........3800 kms......
am I nut???
every suggestion or comment will be appreciated.....i dont know much about travelling through the US....its gonna be my 1st time ever!
thank u in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 2 Budget NYC hotel
- 3 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 4 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 5 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 6 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 7 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 8 San Francisco and Napa
- 9 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 10 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 11 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 12 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 13 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 14 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 15 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 16 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 17 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 18 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 19 Relocating to the Deep South
- 20 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 21 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 22 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 23 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 24 south west family trip itinerary
- 25 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
2 weeks trip in october.from seattle to yellowstone and back?!?!?