I'm Federico from Italy
i'm thinking about spending 2 weeks in the US....i know its not a long time but...that's what I can get.....
i was thinking about fly to seattle....then rent a car.....and drive!!!
i'm not scared about long time driving ( I spent 2 and a half weeks in new zealand and i drove 5600 kms)....and id like to go to yellowstone and back.
i "planned" a round trip.....seattle-spokane-glacier nat park-missoula-yellowstone-craters of the moon-boise-newport-seattle........3800 kms......
am I nut???
every suggestion or comment will be appreciated.....i dont know much about travelling through the US....its gonna be my 1st time ever!
thank u in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 2 DC GTG Dinner at Carmine's, April 29
- 3 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 4 flagstaff
- 5 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 6 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 7 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 8 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 9 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 10 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 11 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 12 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 13 San Francisco, Portland, & Seattle Honeymoon
- 14 Carrizo Plain National Monument Wildflower "Superbloom"
- 15 Austin, Hotel
- 16 US Trip
- 17 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 18 Bryce and Zion planning
- 19 Maui - luau question
- 20 1 year anniversary in Colorado in July
- 21 Kathie & Cheryl's notes from Kauai 2017
- 22 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 23 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 24 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 25 Landslide damages a portion of Scenic Highway 12 (SR-12)
2 weeks trip in october.from seattle to yellowstone and back?!?!?