I am 28yr old guy from India and am going to visit US in the last two weeks of June this year. This will be my first trip to the states.
I will be taking flights through New York and I plan to stay around east coast for the entire duration.
For now I have decided to spend about a week in New York, and a couple of days each at Washington DC and Boston. This still leaves me with about 3-4 days spare. I need your advice on how to spend the rest of my trip.
1. I wish to stick to the east coast and cover some important cities here properly
2. I would prefer to travel via Rail or bus. I could, however, take the flight for short durations (2 hrs flying time tops)
3. My interests are history, museums, music, general sight seeing etc. I am a big foodie(very enthusiastically non vegetarian) and love to try local/new cuisine. I would also like to visit pubs and try local brews. I am not very big on the whole clubbing scene(though NY would have some options I guess) but I enjoy going to pubs with live music, good food and alcohol and generally friendly crowds.
4. Now, I could either increase the length of my stay at each of three cities - NY, DC and Boston. Or I could include one more city around that area which you guys could suggest based on my preferences.
5. Someone suggested to visit Miami, and although I love beaches, I think June would be too hot and humid down there. Am I correct?
6. I was also thinking about including a day visit to Niagara falls.
7. I have a feeling that the three cities I have chosen might end up appearing all too similar by the end of the trip( I may be wrong here) and hence I wanted to include a fourth city which could be slightly different from the others.
8. Other cities which came to my mind - Philadelphia, Chicago, Nashville,Charleston.
Would be grateful if you guys could provide some suggestions. And just in case it helps, I would be traveling on a budget and would look for youth hostels/affordable hotels wherever I stay.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/celexas-male-enhancement/
- 2 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/celexas-male-enhancement/
- 3 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 4 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/vitapulse-reviews/
- 5 http://www.supplementrocket.com/muscle-booster-pure/
- 6 The improved flow of energy in the body
- 7 Certified Salesforce Customer Service | Work at RichestSoft
- 8 http://www.healthyminimag.com/new-brilliance-cream-reviews/
- 9 Ombia Derma
- 10 http://klereumcol.com/forever-bust/
- 11 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/vitapulse-reviews/
- 12 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/revi-spa-cream/
- 13 http://www.supplementrocket.com/muscle-booster-pure/n
- 14 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/vitapulse-reviews/
- 15 unique predominant producers use identical
- 16 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/forever-bust/
- 17 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrox/
- 18 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/belle-peau-serum/
- 19 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 20 In that capacity, additional consideration
- 21 Get Free From All Aging Signs And Problems With Ombia Derma
- 22 http://testosteroneboostclassi.com/vitalmax-xt/
- 23 http://klereumcol.com/forever-bust/
- 24 Women issues
- 25 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/ombia-derma/