Mid June 2010
2 weeks, 3 National Parks (Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacier) and some down time just hanging out in Montana.
Week 1 = 4 of us, representing four different decades 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s
Week 2 = 2 of us, just following our noses and seeing as much as energy and the elements allow us to see.
I was invited along on a previously planned trip, so my total input was to make the lodging reservations in Montana and to suggest that we really do want to turn around and go back to see Artist Point in Yellowstone. That's about it. Oh, I packed three guidebooks and bought a wonderful new camera the night before we left.
And with that immense amount of preparation, we were off!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT VERIZON CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O VERIZON Reset Password
- 2 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 3 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 4 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 5 What to see in Portland
- 6 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 7 What to request?
- 8 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 9 How much cash do you travel with?
- 10 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 11 More problems for Big Sur
- 12 Miami for 2 days
- 13 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 14 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 15 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 16 two moms with 2 kids to visit New Orleans
- 17 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 18 Rules of the NY Subway
- 19 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 20 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 21 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 22 Great Falls or Helena?
- 23 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 24 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 25 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
2 weeks in Wyoming and Montana - 3 NPs and hanging out in the Crazies -
Mid June 2010