Mid June 2010
2 weeks, 3 National Parks (Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacier) and some down time just hanging out in Montana.
Week 1 = 4 of us, representing four different decades 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s
Week 2 = 2 of us, just following our noses and seeing as much as energy and the elements allow us to see.
I was invited along on a previously planned trip, so my total input was to make the lodging reservations in Montana and to suggest that we really do want to turn around and go back to see Artist Point in Yellowstone. That's about it. Oh, I packed three guidebooks and bought a wonderful new camera the night before we left.
And with that immense amount of preparation, we were off!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.mysupplementsera.com/dsn-pre-workout/
- 2 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 3 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 4 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 5 Utah National Parks visit
- 6 An Anonymous Proxy For Private Web Browsing | Local Proxies
- 7 10 days vacation in California
- 8 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 9 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 10 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 11 roadtrip sfo - seattle
- 12 Chicago to Portland drive March 1
- 13 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 14 Maui where to stay help
- 15 Bar Harbor or Burlington? (or somewhere else?)
- 16 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 17 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 18 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 19 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 20 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 21 Tallahasse to San Francisco
- 22 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE
- 23 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 24 ANTELOPE CANYON - PAGE, ARIZONA
- 25 Naples Hotel and Everglades
2 weeks in Wyoming and Montana - 3 NPs and hanging out in the Crazies -
Mid June 2010