Mid June 2010
2 weeks, 3 National Parks (Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacier) and some down time just hanging out in Montana.
Week 1 = 4 of us, representing four different decades 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s
Week 2 = 2 of us, just following our noses and seeing as much as energy and the elements allow us to see.
I was invited along on a previously planned trip, so my total input was to make the lodging reservations in Montana and to suggest that we really do want to turn around and go back to see Artist Point in Yellowstone. That's about it. Oh, I packed three guidebooks and bought a wonderful new camera the night before we left.
And with that immense amount of preparation, we were off!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do you need effective health supplements?
- 2 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 3 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 4 Do you want Repair your Computer?
- 5 Arizona in winter
- 6 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 7 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 8 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 9 Currency and hotels
- 10 Vegas with toddler twins
- 11 Las Vegas Vacation
- 12 OHare car service north suburbs
- 13 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 15 disneyland
- 16 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 17 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 18 Key West
- 19 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 20 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 21 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 22 moving to Florida
- 23 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 24 DC restaurant report
- 25 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
2 weeks in Wyoming and Montana - 3 NPs and hanging out in the Crazies -
Mid June 2010