Mid June 2010
2 weeks, 3 National Parks (Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacier) and some down time just hanging out in Montana.
Week 1 = 4 of us, representing four different decades 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s
Week 2 = 2 of us, just following our noses and seeing as much as energy and the elements allow us to see.
I was invited along on a previously planned trip, so my total input was to make the lodging reservations in Montana and to suggest that we really do want to turn around and go back to see Artist Point in Yellowstone. That's about it. Oh, I packed three guidebooks and bought a wonderful new camera the night before we left.
And with that immense amount of preparation, we were off!
2 weeks in Wyoming and Montana - 3 NPs and hanging out in the Crazies -
Mid June 2010
- 1 PURCHASE AUTHENTIC PASSPORT,ID CARDS,DRIVING LICENSE
- 2 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 3 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 4 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 7 Judo in California?
- 8 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 9 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 10 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 11 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 14 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 15 Madison Square Garden
- 16 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 17 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 18 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 19 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 20 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 21 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 22 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 23 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 24 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 25 First time to Austin-San Antonio area