Mid June 2010
2 weeks, 3 National Parks (Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacier) and some down time just hanging out in Montana.
Week 1 = 4 of us, representing four different decades 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s
Week 2 = 2 of us, just following our noses and seeing as much as energy and the elements allow us to see.
I was invited along on a previously planned trip, so my total input was to make the lodging reservations in Montana and to suggest that we really do want to turn around and go back to see Artist Point in Yellowstone. That's about it. Oh, I packed three guidebooks and bought a wonderful new camera the night before we left.
And with that immense amount of preparation, we were off!
2 weeks in Wyoming and Montana - 3 NPs and hanging out in the Crazies -
Mid June 2010
- 1 I HATE COLD SORES!!
- 2 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 3 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 4 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 5 Baseball Road Trip
- 6 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 7 D.C. in a day
- 8 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 9 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 10 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 11 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 12 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 13 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 14 Using public transit in San Diego
- 15 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 16 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 17 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 18 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 19 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 20 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 21 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 22 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 23 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 24 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 25 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando