Mid June 2010
2 weeks, 3 National Parks (Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacier) and some down time just hanging out in Montana.
Week 1 = 4 of us, representing four different decades 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s
Week 2 = 2 of us, just following our noses and seeing as much as energy and the elements allow us to see.
I was invited along on a previously planned trip, so my total input was to make the lodging reservations in Montana and to suggest that we really do want to turn around and go back to see Artist Point in Yellowstone. That's about it. Oh, I packed three guidebooks and bought a wonderful new camera the night before we left.
And with that immense amount of preparation, we were off!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Technical 1 (800) 927 2480 QuickBooks Enterprise Technical Support Number
- 2 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 3 1-(800) 9272480 QuickBooks PRO tech Support number Intuit PRO number_G
- 4 1-(800) 9272480 QuickBooks PRO tech Support number Intuit PRO number_G
- 5 1-(800) 9272480 QuickBooks PRO tech Support number Intuit PRO number_G
- 6 Wilmington DE questions
- 7 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 8 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 9 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 10 Trip Funding
- 11 Mesa Verde question
- 12 Planning our Move
- 13 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 14 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 15 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 16 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 17 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 18 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 19 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 20 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 21 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 22 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 23 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 24 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 25 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
2 weeks in Wyoming and Montana - 3 NPs and hanging out in the Crazies -
Mid June 2010