Mid June 2010
2 weeks, 3 National Parks (Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacier) and some down time just hanging out in Montana.
Week 1 = 4 of us, representing four different decades 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s
Week 2 = 2 of us, just following our noses and seeing as much as energy and the elements allow us to see.
I was invited along on a previously planned trip, so my total input was to make the lodging reservations in Montana and to suggest that we really do want to turn around and go back to see Artist Point in Yellowstone. That's about it. Oh, I packed three guidebooks and bought a wonderful new camera the night before we left.
And with that immense amount of preparation, we were off!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 2 car rentals in San Diego
- 3 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 4 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 5 http://justforfatlosssolutions.com/diabetes-60-system/
- 6 California RV baby and child seats
- 7 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 8 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 9 Touring Hearst Castle
- 10 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 11 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 12 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 13 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 14 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 15 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 16 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 17 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 18 Angels Landing
- 19 First time visit to California
- 20 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 21 NY State Assembly Internship
- 22 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 23 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 24 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 25 How can the weather report be so wrong?
2 weeks in Wyoming and Montana - 3 NPs and hanging out in the Crazies -
Mid June 2010