Mid June 2010
2 weeks, 3 National Parks (Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacier) and some down time just hanging out in Montana.
Week 1 = 4 of us, representing four different decades 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s
Week 2 = 2 of us, just following our noses and seeing as much as energy and the elements allow us to see.
I was invited along on a previously planned trip, so my total input was to make the lodging reservations in Montana and to suggest that we really do want to turn around and go back to see Artist Point in Yellowstone. That's about it. Oh, I packed three guidebooks and bought a wonderful new camera the night before we left.
And with that immense amount of preparation, we were off!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/natures-trim-garcinia/
- 2 hotel in NYC
- 3 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 4 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 5 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 6 Briefly, in WNY
- 7 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 8 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 9 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 10 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 11 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 12 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 13 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 14 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 15 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 16 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 17 October New England Honeymoon??
- 18 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 19 Zion National Park
- 20 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 21 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 22 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 23 What to do in Asheville
- 24 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 25 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
2 weeks in Wyoming and Montana - 3 NPs and hanging out in the Crazies -
Mid June 2010