Mid June 2010
2 weeks, 3 National Parks (Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacier) and some down time just hanging out in Montana.
Week 1 = 4 of us, representing four different decades 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s
Week 2 = 2 of us, just following our noses and seeing as much as energy and the elements allow us to see.
I was invited along on a previously planned trip, so my total input was to make the lodging reservations in Montana and to suggest that we really do want to turn around and go back to see Artist Point in Yellowstone. That's about it. Oh, I packed three guidebooks and bought a wonderful new camera the night before we left.
And with that immense amount of preparation, we were off!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.stressfreebrains.com/focused-in-brain
- 2 Introduction
- 3 AR State Parks
- 4 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 5 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 6 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 7 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 8 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 9 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 10 Help me with this
- 11 NYC For The Day
- 12 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 13 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 14 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 15 JFK Terminal 8
- 16 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 17 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 18 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 19 California Trip
- 20 Atlanta With Toddler
- 21 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 22 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 23 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 24 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 25 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
2 weeks in Wyoming and Montana - 3 NPs and hanging out in the Crazies -
Mid June 2010