Mid June 2010
2 weeks, 3 National Parks (Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacier) and some down time just hanging out in Montana.
Week 1 = 4 of us, representing four different decades 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s
Week 2 = 2 of us, just following our noses and seeing as much as energy and the elements allow us to see.
I was invited along on a previously planned trip, so my total input was to make the lodging reservations in Montana and to suggest that we really do want to turn around and go back to see Artist Point in Yellowstone. That's about it. Oh, I packed three guidebooks and bought a wonderful new camera the night before we left.
And with that immense amount of preparation, we were off!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 2 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 3 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 4 http://www.xtgenixau.com/addys-focus-reviews/
- 5 Parking US OPEN
- 6 Extended weekend beach get away
- 7 Southern history- walkable cities
- 8 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 9 Autumn in Maine
- 10 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 11 10 days vacation in Maine
- 12 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 13 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 14 Are you looking Effective Updated News?
- 15 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 16 san fransisco to crater lake
- 17 Steamboat in August
- 18 Desert Southwest
- 19 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 20 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 21 Zion and Bryce in July
- 22 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 23 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 24 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 25 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
2 weeks in Wyoming and Montana - 3 NPs and hanging out in the Crazies -
Mid June 2010