Mid June 2010
2 weeks, 3 National Parks (Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacier) and some down time just hanging out in Montana.
Week 1 = 4 of us, representing four different decades 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s
Week 2 = 2 of us, just following our noses and seeing as much as energy and the elements allow us to see.
I was invited along on a previously planned trip, so my total input was to make the lodging reservations in Montana and to suggest that we really do want to turn around and go back to see Artist Point in Yellowstone. That's about it. Oh, I packed three guidebooks and bought a wonderful new camera the night before we left.
And with that immense amount of preparation, we were off!
2 weeks in Wyoming and Montana - 3 NPs and hanging out in the Crazies -
Mid June 2010
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Timeshare Nightmares
- 2 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 Brooklyn why?
- 5 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 6 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 7 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 8 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 9 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 10 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 11 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 12 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 13 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 14 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 15 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 16 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 17 Phoenix restaurants
- 18 5 week in US/Mexico
- 19 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 20 10 day trip to California
- 21 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 22 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 23 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 24 Rafting near Denali
- 25 New York City Restaurants