Mid June 2010
2 weeks, 3 National Parks (Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacier) and some down time just hanging out in Montana.
Week 1 = 4 of us, representing four different decades 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s
Week 2 = 2 of us, just following our noses and seeing as much as energy and the elements allow us to see.
I was invited along on a previously planned trip, so my total input was to make the lodging reservations in Montana and to suggest that we really do want to turn around and go back to see Artist Point in Yellowstone. That's about it. Oh, I packed three guidebooks and bought a wonderful new camera the night before we left.
And with that immense amount of preparation, we were off!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to northern California
- 2 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 3 5 days in Colorado
- 4 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 5 Washington DC with kids
- 6 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 7 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 8 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 9 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 10 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 11 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 12 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 13 Safety Concerns
- 14 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 15 Sedona for a Month
- 16 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 17 Alaska -public transport
- 18 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 19 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 20 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 21 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 22 Southwest road trip
- 23 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 24 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 25 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
2 weeks in Wyoming and Montana - 3 NPs and hanging out in the Crazies -
Mid June 2010