Mid June 2010
2 weeks, 3 National Parks (Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacier) and some down time just hanging out in Montana.
Week 1 = 4 of us, representing four different decades 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s
Week 2 = 2 of us, just following our noses and seeing as much as energy and the elements allow us to see.
I was invited along on a previously planned trip, so my total input was to make the lodging reservations in Montana and to suggest that we really do want to turn around and go back to see Artist Point in Yellowstone. That's about it. Oh, I packed three guidebooks and bought a wonderful new camera the night before we left.
And with that immense amount of preparation, we were off!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 2 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 3 How many states have you been to?
- 4 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 5 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 6 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 7 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 8 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 9 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 10 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 11 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 12 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 13 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 14 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 15 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 16 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 17 Summer trip
- 18 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 19 Florida keys trip
- 20 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 21 Route Planning for East USA
- 22 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 23 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 24 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 25 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
2 weeks in Wyoming and Montana - 3 NPs and hanging out in the Crazies -
Mid June 2010