Mid June 2010
2 weeks, 3 National Parks (Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacier) and some down time just hanging out in Montana.
Week 1 = 4 of us, representing four different decades 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s
Week 2 = 2 of us, just following our noses and seeing as much as energy and the elements allow us to see.
I was invited along on a previously planned trip, so my total input was to make the lodging reservations in Montana and to suggest that we really do want to turn around and go back to see Artist Point in Yellowstone. That's about it. Oh, I packed three guidebooks and bought a wonderful new camera the night before we left.
And with that immense amount of preparation, we were off!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.menfitnessreviews.com/probioslim-reviews/
- 2 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 3 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 4 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 5 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 6 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 7 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 8 Coffee in Boston?
- 9 Nashville Never Been
- 10 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 11 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 12 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 13 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 14 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 15 Traveling in winter
- 16 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 17 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 18 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 19 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 20 New orleans recs for family
- 21 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 22 Later Winter around Mobile
- 23 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 24 Uber boston
- 25 Florida keys trip
2 weeks in Wyoming and Montana - 3 NPs and hanging out in the Crazies -
Mid June 2010