Mid June 2010
2 weeks, 3 National Parks (Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacier) and some down time just hanging out in Montana.
Week 1 = 4 of us, representing four different decades 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s
Week 2 = 2 of us, just following our noses and seeing as much as energy and the elements allow us to see.
I was invited along on a previously planned trip, so my total input was to make the lodging reservations in Montana and to suggest that we really do want to turn around and go back to see Artist Point in Yellowstone. That's about it. Oh, I packed three guidebooks and bought a wonderful new camera the night before we left.
And with that immense amount of preparation, we were off!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 2 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 3 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 4 Acadia National Park
- 5 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 6 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 7 Traveling with an infant
- 8 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 9 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 10 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 11 From Newark to Manhattan
- 12 Entrance Time for Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands NPs?
- 13 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 14 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 15 Monument Valley
- 16 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 17 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 18 driving RT 66
- 19 once in a lifetime
- 20 North California/South Oregon
- 21 Hotels Houston
- 22 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 23 Birthday vacation ideas
- 24 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 25 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
2 weeks in Wyoming and Montana - 3 NPs and hanging out in the Crazies -
Mid June 2010