Traveling in August with mom and aunt. flying into boston as start/end. would like to take a driving tour of some major sites/places in MA, VT, NH (ME?) - we will probably have to limit it down. then 1 week at the beach either in nantucket or cape cod (with family and young children - so family friendly there). any ideas for possible itineraries? we won't do a lot of hiking etc. we'd like a mix of history, culture, scenic areas, small town sites, etc. i've done a lot of research, but hard to narrow down and hard to really know how much time to spend at each place and how to structure the drive/days/where to spend the night and where to just visit for the day and move on. we will branch out a few days while at the beach too - so any possible day trips/local trips from the beach location would be helpful as well. i know this is fairly broad request. thanks much!
2 weeks in New England
View all United States activity »
- 1 St. Augustine, Florida
- 2 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 San Antonio
- 5 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 6 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 7 hotel near Met NYC
- 8 Where should I move to?
- 9 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 10 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 11 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 12 Fripp island
- 13 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 14 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 15 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 16 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 17 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 18 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 21 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 22 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 23 Hotel near Public Theater
- 24 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 25 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts