Traveling in August with mom and aunt. flying into boston as start/end. would like to take a driving tour of some major sites/places in MA, VT, NH (ME?) - we will probably have to limit it down. then 1 week at the beach either in nantucket or cape cod (with family and young children - so family friendly there). any ideas for possible itineraries? we won't do a lot of hiking etc. we'd like a mix of history, culture, scenic areas, small town sites, etc. i've done a lot of research, but hard to narrow down and hard to really know how much time to spend at each place and how to structure the drive/days/where to spend the night and where to just visit for the day and move on. we will branch out a few days while at the beach too - so any possible day trips/local trips from the beach location would be helpful as well. i know this is fairly broad request. thanks much!
2 weeks in New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 2 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 3 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 4 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 5 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 6 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 7 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 8 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 9 From Seattle airport to the city
- 10 Middle America in October
- 11 New York City Christmas Trip
- 12 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 13 visit to HIghLine
- 14 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 15 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 16 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 17 Colorado Skiing
- 18 4 week family trip ideas
- 19 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 20 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 21 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 22 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 23 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 24 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 25 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?