Traveling in August with mom and aunt. flying into boston as start/end. would like to take a driving tour of some major sites/places in MA, VT, NH (ME?) - we will probably have to limit it down. then 1 week at the beach either in nantucket or cape cod (with family and young children - so family friendly there). any ideas for possible itineraries? we won't do a lot of hiking etc. we'd like a mix of history, culture, scenic areas, small town sites, etc. i've done a lot of research, but hard to narrow down and hard to really know how much time to spend at each place and how to structure the drive/days/where to spend the night and where to just visit for the day and move on. we will branch out a few days while at the beach too - so any possible day trips/local trips from the beach location would be helpful as well. i know this is fairly broad request. thanks much!
2 weeks in New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 2 Itinerary opinions
- 3 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 4 Calgary to Banff
- 5 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 8 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 9 Mesa Verde
- 10 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 11 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 12 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 13 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 14 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 15 Our perfect day in Key West
- 16 moving to florida
- 17 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 18 culpepper
- 19 2 weeks in Alaska
- 20 Pub with food in Seattle
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 Great Driving Trip to Alaska, June/July 2014
- 23 An RV trip along the coast
- 24 NYC 1St Time
- 25 NEW YORK CITY!!!