Traveling in August with mom and aunt. flying into boston as start/end. would like to take a driving tour of some major sites/places in MA, VT, NH (ME?) - we will probably have to limit it down. then 1 week at the beach either in nantucket or cape cod (with family and young children - so family friendly there). any ideas for possible itineraries? we won't do a lot of hiking etc. we'd like a mix of history, culture, scenic areas, small town sites, etc. i've done a lot of research, but hard to narrow down and hard to really know how much time to spend at each place and how to structure the drive/days/where to spend the night and where to just visit for the day and move on. we will branch out a few days while at the beach too - so any possible day trips/local trips from the beach location would be helpful as well. i know this is fairly broad request. thanks much!
2 weeks in New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 2 Welcome to Auto Option Bot review
- 3 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 4 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 5 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 6 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 7 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 8 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 9 Colorado aspen updates
- 10 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 11 Looking for Next Destination
- 12 Yosemite Lodging
- 13 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 14 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 15 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 16 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 17 Fall color yet?
- 18 Worst Restaurants in America
- 19 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 20 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 21 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 22 SFO International Airport
- 23 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 24 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 25 Last Minute Trip to Asheville