Traveling in August with mom and aunt. flying into boston as start/end. would like to take a driving tour of some major sites/places in MA, VT, NH (ME?) - we will probably have to limit it down. then 1 week at the beach either in nantucket or cape cod (with family and young children - so family friendly there). any ideas for possible itineraries? we won't do a lot of hiking etc. we'd like a mix of history, culture, scenic areas, small town sites, etc. i've done a lot of research, but hard to narrow down and hard to really know how much time to spend at each place and how to structure the drive/days/where to spend the night and where to just visit for the day and move on. we will branch out a few days while at the beach too - so any possible day trips/local trips from the beach location would be helpful as well. i know this is fairly broad request. thanks much!
2 weeks in New England
- 1 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 2 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 3 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 4 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 5 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 6 hello guys....
- 7 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 8 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 9 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 10 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 11 Albuquerque to Denver
- 12 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 13 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 14 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 15 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 16 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 17 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 18 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 19 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 20 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 21 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 22 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 23 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 24 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 25 Michigan Beaches