Traveling in August with mom and aunt. flying into boston as start/end. would like to take a driving tour of some major sites/places in MA, VT, NH (ME?) - we will probably have to limit it down. then 1 week at the beach either in nantucket or cape cod (with family and young children - so family friendly there). any ideas for possible itineraries? we won't do a lot of hiking etc. we'd like a mix of history, culture, scenic areas, small town sites, etc. i've done a lot of research, but hard to narrow down and hard to really know how much time to spend at each place and how to structure the drive/days/where to spend the night and where to just visit for the day and move on. we will branch out a few days while at the beach too - so any possible day trips/local trips from the beach location would be helpful as well. i know this is fairly broad request. thanks much!
2 weeks in New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 2 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 3 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 4 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 5 HOW TO WEAR: BIRKENSTOCK SANDALS FOR WOMEN
- 6 Romantic destination in the US
- 7 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 8 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 9 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 10 Moving out of states from Florida
- 11 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 12 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 13 family road trip
- 14 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 15 Alaska Trip Planning
- 16 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 17 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 18 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 19 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 20 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 21 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 22 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 23 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?
- 24 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 25 Suggestions for seeing sites when one person has difficulty walking?