After some thoughts and input received here, we would like to take RV from Denver and make our drive to Seattle.
I would very much appriciate your help in providilng list of great places to visit
(Childrean ages: 10,14,18) , we are looking for Water activity, great campground next to lake or river to stay on the way for a day or two and nice small cities to visit..
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 2 Boston Ideas
- 3 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 4 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 5 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 6 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 7 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 8 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 9 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 10 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 11 4 Days in Juneau?
- 12 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 13 5 Days near Denver
- 14 Lake Champlain, VT
- 15 hotel in NYC
- 16 20 Days Road Trip
- 17 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 18 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 19 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 20 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 21 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 22 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 23 Folger-Shakespeare Library
- 24 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 25 Briefly, in WNY