After some thoughts and input received here, we would like to take RV from Denver and make our drive to Seattle.
I would very much appriciate your help in providilng list of great places to visit
(Childrean ages: 10,14,18) , we are looking for Water activity, great campground next to lake or river to stay on the way for a day or two and nice small cities to visit..
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 2 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 3 1st trip to Colorado
- 4 Mystic CT
- 5 Parking in Boston
- 6 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 7 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 8 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 9 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 10 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 11 Las vegas +21
- 12 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 13 Your favourite places in New York City
- 14 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 15 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 16 Which Motel with Magic Fingers Beds?
- 17 Trip Starting from New York
- 18 Four San Francisco restaurants
- 19 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 20 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 21 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 22 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 23 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 24 Nilichik Ak.
- 25 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?