We are flying into Salt Lake City on August 1 and home the 15th. Planning to see Tetons, Yellowstone, Grand Canyon and several Utah parks. Have 3 boys aged 10, 14 and 16. Considering staying in Tetons for 4 nights with one day trip into Yellowstone. Good idea or mistake? Which Utah parks on our path are must see?? Considering arches, canyon lands, Monuments, Bryce, Zion, others??
2 week road trip out west from SLC. Need advice on lodging and parks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 2 Universal Orlando
- 3 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 4 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina
- 5 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 6 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 7 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 8 Hotels Philly
- 9 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 10 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 11 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 12 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 13 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 14 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 15 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 16 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 17 Texas
- 18 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 19 California
- 20 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 21 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 22 Deep South sept 2015
- 23 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 24 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 25 Cross Country RV Trip