We are flying into Salt Lake City on August 1 and home the 15th. Planning to see Tetons, Yellowstone, Grand Canyon and several Utah parks. Have 3 boys aged 10, 14 and 16. Considering staying in Tetons for 4 nights with one day trip into Yellowstone. Good idea or mistake? Which Utah parks on our path are must see?? Considering arches, canyon lands, Monuments, Bryce, Zion, others??
2 week road trip out west from SLC. Need advice on lodging and parks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help plan our road trip from Denver to San Francisco
- 2 Vanc BC-Balti w/change in Denver - how much time for immigration?
- 3 San Francisco - mid October
- 4 Road Trip Visit - Denver, Yellowstone, Mount Rushmore
- 5 Getting from Denver to Colorado Springs [options?]
- 6 Denver Trip Report - Day 1
- 7 Long weekend in the Denver area
- 8 How to get a minivan for a full size car price in Denver
- 9 Denver and Breckenridge in June with young children
- 10 Yellowstone via Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 11 Our first trip to Denver
- 12 denver to badlands
- 13 Denver to Yellowstone in May
- 14 Denver in late September
- 15 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 16 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 17 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 18 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 19 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 20 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 21 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 22 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 23 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 24 Napa Wineries to Visit/San Fran Traffic Question
- 25 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?