DH and I are planning to attend a wedding next August in San Jose and thought we'd take the opportunity to build a longer trip around it. We're planning to rent a car and have 15 nights total, ending in Seattle. I've never been to Oregon or Washington. Our main interests are beautiful scenery, hiking, wildlife, and wineries. We like nice hotels/B&Bs with good views and love spending time in state and national parks. Can people recommend good places to stop along the way, preferably under around $200/night?
2-week road trip from San Jose, CA to Seattle in August -- advice?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 2 My Book of Mormon review
- 3 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 4 JFK Airport
- 5 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 6 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 7 Arches National Park in a day
- 8 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 9 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 10 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 11 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 12 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 13 Marco Island
- 14 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 15 things to do near Arches National Park
- 16 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 17 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 18 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 19 Breckenridge in October
- 20 EX-LAX
- 21 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 22 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 23 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 24 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 25 Broadway choices