DH and I are planning to attend a wedding next August in San Jose and thought we'd take the opportunity to build a longer trip around it. We're planning to rent a car and have 15 nights total, ending in Seattle. I've never been to Oregon or Washington. Our main interests are beautiful scenery, hiking, wildlife, and wineries. We like nice hotels/B&Bs with good views and love spending time in state and national parks. Can people recommend good places to stop along the way, preferably under around $200/night?
2-week road trip from San Jose, CA to Seattle in August -- advice?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 2 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 3 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 4 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 5 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 6 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 7 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 8 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 9 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 10 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 11 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 12 Vegas hotels for families
- 13 Hilton Midtown New York
- 14 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 15 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 16 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 17 new york plays
- 18 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 19 San Francisco - mid October
- 20 Tour companies
- 21 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 Round trip from Chicago
- 25 Bob Denver... Where are you?