Does anyone have any tips or advice on a trip to DC and NYC. My wife and I along with our two daughters ages 11 and 13, and my parents will be driving from Arkansas next summer. We would like to stay about 5-7 days in DC then take the train to NYC for 5-7 days then take the train back to DC and drive home. We would like to hit the high points of DC maybe take some tours and see the Smithsonians. In NYC we would like to see The Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, 911 memorial, maybe a Broadway show, and maybe Times Square. It would be nice to get a package deal with hotels, train tickets, tour tickets, and attraction tickets. Anyone got any tips, advice, or websites that would help?
2 Week Family Vacation to Washington DC and NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 2 culpepper
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 5 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 6 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 7 moving to florida
- 8 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 9 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 12 Hotel near Miami airport
- 13 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 14 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 15 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 16 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 17 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 18 Mesa Verde
- 19 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 20 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 21 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 22 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 23 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 24 Chicago trip
- 25 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?