Does anyone have any tips or advice on a trip to DC and NYC. My wife and I along with our two daughters ages 11 and 13, and my parents will be driving from Arkansas next summer. We would like to stay about 5-7 days in DC then take the train to NYC for 5-7 days then take the train back to DC and drive home. We would like to hit the high points of DC maybe take some tours and see the Smithsonians. In NYC we would like to see The Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, 911 memorial, maybe a Broadway show, and maybe Times Square. It would be nice to get a package deal with hotels, train tickets, tour tickets, and attraction tickets. Anyone got any tips, advice, or websites that would help?
2 Week Family Vacation to Washington DC and NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 2 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 3 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 4 Tour companies
- 5 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 6 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 7 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 8 Hilton Midtown New York
- 9 Apartment Rentals DC
- 10 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 11 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 12 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 13 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 14 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 15 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 16 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 17 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 18 Vegas hotels for families
- 19 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 20 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 21 new york plays
- 22 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 23 San Francisco - mid October
- 24 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles