Does anyone have any tips or advice on a trip to DC and NYC. My wife and I along with our two daughters ages 11 and 13, and my parents will be driving from Arkansas next summer. We would like to stay about 5-7 days in DC then take the train to NYC for 5-7 days then take the train back to DC and drive home. We would like to hit the high points of DC maybe take some tours and see the Smithsonians. In NYC we would like to see The Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, 911 memorial, maybe a Broadway show, and maybe Times Square. It would be nice to get a package deal with hotels, train tickets, tour tickets, and attraction tickets. Anyone got any tips, advice, or websites that would help?
2 Week Family Vacation to Washington DC and NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Exploring Some of Oregon and Washington
- 2 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 3 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 4 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 5 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 6 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 7 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 8 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 9 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 10 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 11 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 12 Hilton Midtown New York
- 13 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 14 Tour companies
- 15 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 16 Round trip from Chicago
- 17 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 18 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 19 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 20 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 21 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 22 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 23 Apartment Rentals DC
- 24 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 25 10 days in Big Island and Kauai