Does anyone have any tips or advice on a trip to DC and NYC. My wife and I along with our two daughters ages 11 and 13, and my parents will be driving from Arkansas next summer. We would like to stay about 5-7 days in DC then take the train to NYC for 5-7 days then take the train back to DC and drive home. We would like to hit the high points of DC maybe take some tours and see the Smithsonians. In NYC we would like to see The Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, 911 memorial, maybe a Broadway show, and maybe Times Square. It would be nice to get a package deal with hotels, train tickets, tour tickets, and attraction tickets. Anyone got any tips, advice, or websites that would help?
2 Week Family Vacation to Washington DC and NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 2 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 3 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 4 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 5 One Night at Logan Airport
- 6 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 7 Circle Oahu / luau
- 8 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 11 Backpacking in April
- 12 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 13 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 14 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 15 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 16 Four days in DC
- 17 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 18 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 19 3 nights in Nashville
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 Please help with itinerary
- 22 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 23 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?