Does anyone have any tips or advice on a trip to DC and NYC. My wife and I along with our two daughters ages 11 and 13, and my parents will be driving from Arkansas next summer. We would like to stay about 5-7 days in DC then take the train to NYC for 5-7 days then take the train back to DC and drive home. We would like to hit the high points of DC maybe take some tours and see the Smithsonians. In NYC we would like to see The Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, 911 memorial, maybe a Broadway show, and maybe Times Square. It would be nice to get a package deal with hotels, train tickets, tour tickets, and attraction tickets. Anyone got any tips, advice, or websites that would help?
2 Week Family Vacation to Washington DC and NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 2 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 3 How to dress in Vegas
- 4 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 5 Cape Cod in October
- 6 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 7 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 8 charlotte
- 9 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 10 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 11 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 12 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 13 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 14 Sonoma or napa?
- 15 USA trip
- 16 Black Hills Trip Report
- 17 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 18 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 19 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 20 Air Connections on Maui
- 21 Theater Historians
- 22 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 23 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 24 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 25 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults