Does anyone have any tips or advice on a trip to DC and NYC. My wife and I along with our two daughters ages 11 and 13, and my parents will be driving from Arkansas next summer. We would like to stay about 5-7 days in DC then take the train to NYC for 5-7 days then take the train back to DC and drive home. We would like to hit the high points of DC maybe take some tours and see the Smithsonians. In NYC we would like to see The Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, 911 memorial, maybe a Broadway show, and maybe Times Square. It would be nice to get a package deal with hotels, train tickets, tour tickets, and attraction tickets. Anyone got any tips, advice, or websites that would help?
2 Week Family Vacation to Washington DC and NYC
View all United States activity »
- 1 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 2 Judo in California?
- 3 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 4 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 5 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 6 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 7 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 8 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 11 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 12 Madison Square Garden
- 13 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 14 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 15 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 16 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 17 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 18 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 19 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 20 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 21 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 22 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 23 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 24 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 25 St. Augustine, Florida