Does anyone have any tips or advice on a trip to DC and NYC. My wife and I along with our two daughters ages 11 and 13, and my parents will be driving from Arkansas next summer. We would like to stay about 5-7 days in DC then take the train to NYC for 5-7 days then take the train back to DC and drive home. We would like to hit the high points of DC maybe take some tours and see the Smithsonians. In NYC we would like to see The Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, 911 memorial, maybe a Broadway show, and maybe Times Square. It would be nice to get a package deal with hotels, train tickets, tour tickets, and attraction tickets. Anyone got any tips, advice, or websites that would help?
2 Week Family Vacation to Washington DC and NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 2 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 3 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 4 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 5 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 6 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 7 Mesa Verde
- 8 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 9 New England in the fall
- 10 NYC Clubs for live music
- 11 relocating travel
- 12 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 13 Seattle Hyatts
- 14 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 15 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 18 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 19 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 20 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 21 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 22 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 23 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 24 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 25 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?