Does anyone have any tips or advice on a trip to DC and NYC. My wife and I along with our two daughters ages 11 and 13, and my parents will be driving from Arkansas next summer. We would like to stay about 5-7 days in DC then take the train to NYC for 5-7 days then take the train back to DC and drive home. We would like to hit the high points of DC maybe take some tours and see the Smithsonians. In NYC we would like to see The Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, 911 memorial, maybe a Broadway show, and maybe Times Square. It would be nice to get a package deal with hotels, train tickets, tour tickets, and attraction tickets. Anyone got any tips, advice, or websites that would help?
2 Week Family Vacation to Washington DC and NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 2 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 3 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 4 Green Flea in NYC
- 5 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 6 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 7 Orlando in March
- 8 New England September
- 9 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 10 Ackislander
- 11 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 12 Cross Country RV Trip
- 13 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 14 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 15 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 16 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 17 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 18 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 19 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 20 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 21 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 22 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 23 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 24 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 25 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?