Does anyone have any tips or advice on a trip to DC and NYC. My wife and I along with our two daughters ages 11 and 13, and my parents will be driving from Arkansas next summer. We would like to stay about 5-7 days in DC then take the train to NYC for 5-7 days then take the train back to DC and drive home. We would like to hit the high points of DC maybe take some tours and see the Smithsonians. In NYC we would like to see The Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, 911 memorial, maybe a Broadway show, and maybe Times Square. It would be nice to get a package deal with hotels, train tickets, tour tickets, and attraction tickets. Anyone got any tips, advice, or websites that would help?
2 Week Family Vacation to Washington DC and NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 2 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 3 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 4 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 5 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 6 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 7 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 8 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 9 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 10 Breckenridge in October
- 11 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 12 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 13 Richmond highlights?
- 14 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 15 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 16 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 17 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 18 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 19 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 20 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 21 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 22 Washington DC in Spring?
- 23 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 24 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 25 Must Eats