Does anyone have any tips or advice on a trip to DC and NYC. My wife and I along with our two daughters ages 11 and 13, and my parents will be driving from Arkansas next summer. We would like to stay about 5-7 days in DC then take the train to NYC for 5-7 days then take the train back to DC and drive home. We would like to hit the high points of DC maybe take some tours and see the Smithsonians. In NYC we would like to see The Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, 911 memorial, maybe a Broadway show, and maybe Times Square. It would be nice to get a package deal with hotels, train tickets, tour tickets, and attraction tickets. Anyone got any tips, advice, or websites that would help?
2 Week Family Vacation to Washington DC and NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 2 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 3 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 4 Brooklyn why?
- 5 New York City Restaurants
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 WISCONSIN
- 9 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 14 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 Dining in D.C.
- 19 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 20 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 21 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 22 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 23 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 24 Colorado in the summer!
- 25 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH