We are planning a two week family vacation with our two kids (7, 3 yo) for the first two weeks of August. We are based in Nothern NJ. We've been going to the outer Hamptons (Hampton Bays) for the past several years but we are looking for a new (and possibly less expensive) alternative destination. We can either be based in one place or switch places a couple of times this time to make it more of a sightseeing trip but we'd like to stay at least part of it on/near the ocean. We like proximity to good restaurants, cute towns/villages and of course, kids activities. Any suggestions will be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling with an infant
- 2 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 3 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 4 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 5 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 6 Key West, FL
- 7 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 8 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 9 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 10 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 11 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 12 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 13 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 14 Ybor City - Best accommodation??
- 15 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 16 driving RT 66
- 17 Birthday vacation ideas
- 18 From Newark to Manhattan
- 19 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 20 Relocating to Washington DC
- 21 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 22 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 23 Acadia National Park
- 24 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 25 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
2 week beach holiday with kids in NorthEast - Need suggestions, please!