We are planning a two week family vacation with our two kids (7, 3 yo) for the first two weeks of August. We are based in Nothern NJ. We've been going to the outer Hamptons (Hampton Bays) for the past several years but we are looking for a new (and possibly less expensive) alternative destination. We can either be based in one place or switch places a couple of times this time to make it more of a sightseeing trip but we'd like to stay at least part of it on/near the ocean. We like proximity to good restaurants, cute towns/villages and of course, kids activities. Any suggestions will be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 2 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 3 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 4 New orleans recs for family
- 5 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 6 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 7 Later Winter around Mobile
- 8 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 9 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 10 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 11 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 12 Uber boston
- 13 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 14 Florida keys trip
- 15 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 16 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 17 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 18 Florida beach vacation
- 19 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 20 Hawaii Help
- 21 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 22 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 23 HAWAII; HELP!
- 24 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 25 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
2 week beach holiday with kids in NorthEast - Need suggestions, please!