We are planning a two week family vacation with our two kids (7, 3 yo) for the first two weeks of August. We are based in Nothern NJ. We've been going to the outer Hamptons (Hampton Bays) for the past several years but we are looking for a new (and possibly less expensive) alternative destination. We can either be based in one place or switch places a couple of times this time to make it more of a sightseeing trip but we'd like to stay at least part of it on/near the ocean. We like proximity to good restaurants, cute towns/villages and of course, kids activities. Any suggestions will be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.tophealthresource.com/lean-xplode/
- 2 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 3 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 4 #1-855-205-4068# Hawaiian airlines Reservation
- 5 #1-855-205-4068#American airlines Reservation
- 6 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 7 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 8 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 9 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 10 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 11 Arches or Zion?
- 12 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 13 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 14 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 15 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 16 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 17 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 18 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 19 time to visit statue
- 20 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 21 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 22 Chester, CN
- 23 Northern California Gardens.
- 24 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 25 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
2 week beach holiday with kids in NorthEast - Need suggestions, please!