We are planning a two week family vacation with our two kids (7, 3 yo) for the first two weeks of August. We are based in Nothern NJ. We've been going to the outer Hamptons (Hampton Bays) for the past several years but we are looking for a new (and possibly less expensive) alternative destination. We can either be based in one place or switch places a couple of times this time to make it more of a sightseeing trip but we'd like to stay at least part of it on/near the ocean. We like proximity to good restaurants, cute towns/villages and of course, kids activities. Any suggestions will be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 2 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 3 Santa Fe Itineray
- 4 Big Sure in June
- 5 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 6 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 7 best health clubs with lap pools
- 8 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 9 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 10 Retiring to Tucson
- 11 universal studios and disney
- 12 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 13 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 14 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 15 Arches Devils Garden
- 16 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 17 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 18 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 19 Savannah hotel
- 20 Utah National Parks visit
- 21 marriot cypress harbour
- 22 Hotel in Reno
- 23 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 24 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 25 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
2 week beach holiday with kids in NorthEast - Need suggestions, please!