We are planning a two week family vacation with our two kids (7, 3 yo) for the first two weeks of August. We are based in Nothern NJ. We've been going to the outer Hamptons (Hampton Bays) for the past several years but we are looking for a new (and possibly less expensive) alternative destination. We can either be based in one place or switch places a couple of times this time to make it more of a sightseeing trip but we'd like to stay at least part of it on/near the ocean. We like proximity to good restaurants, cute towns/villages and of course, kids activities. Any suggestions will be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 2 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 3 Las vegas +21
- 4 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 5 Your favourite places in New York City
- 6 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 7 Which Motel with Magic Fingers Beds?
- 8 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 9 Trip Starting from New York
- 10 Four San Francisco restaurants
- 11 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 12 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 13 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 14 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 15 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 16 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 17 Nilichik Ak.
- 18 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 19 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 20 Grand Teton Questions
- 21 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 22 Grand American Road Trip!
- 23 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 24 Rules of the Subway
- 25 Grand Teton Questuons
2 week beach holiday with kids in NorthEast - Need suggestions, please!