We are planning a two week family vacation with our two kids (7, 3 yo) for the first two weeks of August. We are based in Nothern NJ. We've been going to the outer Hamptons (Hampton Bays) for the past several years but we are looking for a new (and possibly less expensive) alternative destination. We can either be based in one place or switch places a couple of times this time to make it more of a sightseeing trip but we'd like to stay at least part of it on/near the ocean. We like proximity to good restaurants, cute towns/villages and of course, kids activities. Any suggestions will be much appreciated!
2 week beach holiday with kids in NorthEast - Need suggestions, please!
- 1 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 2 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 3 Priceline, WARNING
- 4 stay near newark or nyc
- 5 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 6 Less commercial beach?
- 7 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 8 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 9 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 10 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 11 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 12 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 13 Kauai golf
- 14 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 15 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 16 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 17 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 18 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 19 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 20 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 21 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 22 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 23 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 24 Cape Ann area
- 25 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints