My husband and I will be in SF for 2 nights. Arriving at the airport. My question is should we rent a car at the airport or wait and rent one when we plan to leave the city. We will be taking a car trip to San Diego. Does anyone know the cost of a taxi to the city from the airport. Are there other transportation choices from the airport to downtown SF? Thanks
2 nights in san francisco
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 3 Less commercial beach?
- 4 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 5 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 6 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 7 Priceline, WARNING
- 8 stay near newark or nyc
- 9 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 10 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 11 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 12 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 13 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 14 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 15 Kauai golf
- 16 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 17 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 18 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 19 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 20 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 21 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 22 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 23 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 24 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 25 Cape Ann area