I'm planning a trip with my 2 sisters-in-law at the end of June and they are interested in beach time during our stay...which beaches would you recommend for lazing around in a beach chair and reading a book? I'm trying to narrow down our hotel options but wasn't sure what the parking situation would be (i.e. if we stay in the marina area, will we be able to find parking easily if we need to drive to the beach, and vice versa). If anyone has an opinion of whether it's better to stay near the marina within walking distance of shops and food and drive to the beaches (or stay near the beach and drive into the marina area), please chime in!
2 nights in Newport, RI
- 1 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 2 Savannah restaurants
- 3 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 4 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 5 Newport, RI Questions
- 6 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 7 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 8 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 9 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 10 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 11 Denver 1 day in denver
- 12 Boston and surrounding area
- 13 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 14 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 15 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 16 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 17 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 18 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 19 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 20 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 21 Middlebury vt quickie
- 22 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 23 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 24 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 25 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???