I'm planning a trip with my 2 sisters-in-law at the end of June and they are interested in beach time during our stay...which beaches would you recommend for lazing around in a beach chair and reading a book? I'm trying to narrow down our hotel options but wasn't sure what the parking situation would be (i.e. if we stay in the marina area, will we be able to find parking easily if we need to drive to the beach, and vice versa). If anyone has an opinion of whether it's better to stay near the marina within walking distance of shops and food and drive to the beaches (or stay near the beach and drive into the marina area), please chime in!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 2 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 3 Coffee in Boston?
- 4 Nashville Never Been
- 5 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 6 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 7 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 8 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 9 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 10 Traveling in winter
- 11 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 12 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 13 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 14 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 15 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 16 New orleans recs for family
- 17 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 18 Later Winter around Mobile
- 19 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 20 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 21 Uber boston
- 22 Florida keys trip
- 23 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 24 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 25 Florida beach vacation