I'm planning a trip with my 2 sisters-in-law at the end of June and they are interested in beach time during our stay...which beaches would you recommend for lazing around in a beach chair and reading a book? I'm trying to narrow down our hotel options but wasn't sure what the parking situation would be (i.e. if we stay in the marina area, will we be able to find parking easily if we need to drive to the beach, and vice versa). If anyone has an opinion of whether it's better to stay near the marina within walking distance of shops and food and drive to the beaches (or stay near the beach and drive into the marina area), please chime in!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 2 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 3 Driving Alaska
- 4 Border crossing
- 5 March in New Mexico
- 6 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 7 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 8 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 9 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 10 Back from the Big Easy
- 11 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 12 Cross country tips
- 13 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 14 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 15 Ideas for New York
- 16 Parka in PA during February?
- 17 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 18 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 19 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 20 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 21 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 22 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 23 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 24 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 25 CEO Dollar Rental Car