I'm planning a trip with my 2 sisters-in-law at the end of June and they are interested in beach time during our stay...which beaches would you recommend for lazing around in a beach chair and reading a book? I'm trying to narrow down our hotel options but wasn't sure what the parking situation would be (i.e. if we stay in the marina area, will we be able to find parking easily if we need to drive to the beach, and vice versa). If anyone has an opinion of whether it's better to stay near the marina within walking distance of shops and food and drive to the beaches (or stay near the beach and drive into the marina area), please chime in!
2 nights in Newport, RI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 2 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 3 Yosemite in Winter
- 4 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 5 Quick SoCal question
- 6 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 7 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 8 Tampa in February
- 9 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 10 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 11 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 12 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 13 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 14 New England September
- 15 NYC taxi vs car service
- 16 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 17 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 18 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 19 Austin Food Trucks
- 20 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 21 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 22 searching for urban master planned community
- 23 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 24 Condos near Disney World
- 25 family celebration trip