I'm planning a trip with my 2 sisters-in-law at the end of June and they are interested in beach time during our stay...which beaches would you recommend for lazing around in a beach chair and reading a book? I'm trying to narrow down our hotel options but wasn't sure what the parking situation would be (i.e. if we stay in the marina area, will we be able to find parking easily if we need to drive to the beach, and vice versa). If anyone has an opinion of whether it's better to stay near the marina within walking distance of shops and food and drive to the beaches (or stay near the beach and drive into the marina area), please chime in!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 2 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 3 Which island for R&R?
- 4 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 5 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 6 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 7 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 8 Yellowstone
- 9 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 10 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 11 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 12 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 13 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 14 San Antonio shopping
- 15 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 16 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 17 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 18 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 19 First Trip to New Mexico
- 20 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 21 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 22 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 23 blue ridge parkway?
- 24 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 25 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter