I'm planning a trip with my 2 sisters-in-law at the end of June and they are interested in beach time during our stay...which beaches would you recommend for lazing around in a beach chair and reading a book? I'm trying to narrow down our hotel options but wasn't sure what the parking situation would be (i.e. if we stay in the marina area, will we be able to find parking easily if we need to drive to the beach, and vice versa). If anyone has an opinion of whether it's better to stay near the marina within walking distance of shops and food and drive to the beaches (or stay near the beach and drive into the marina area), please chime in!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 2 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 3 NJ to Florida drive
- 4 Moab UT Accommendations
- 5 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 6 Grade 12 subjects
- 7 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 8 Best time to visit alaska
- 9 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 10 A week in NYC - first timers
- 11 Cody, WY --suggestions for short stop?
- 12 Advise on trip
- 13 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 14 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 15 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?
- 16 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 17 A weekend in Alaska: Northern Lights and more
- 18 6 week West USA Family driving trip
- 19 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 20 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 21 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 22 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 23 Sedona
- 24 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 25 Cape Cod in September with toddler