I'm planning a trip with my 2 sisters-in-law at the end of June and they are interested in beach time during our stay...which beaches would you recommend for lazing around in a beach chair and reading a book? I'm trying to narrow down our hotel options but wasn't sure what the parking situation would be (i.e. if we stay in the marina area, will we be able to find parking easily if we need to drive to the beach, and vice versa). If anyone has an opinion of whether it's better to stay near the marina within walking distance of shops and food and drive to the beaches (or stay near the beach and drive into the marina area), please chime in!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementforehealthy.com/helix6-garcinia-cambogia/
- 2 USA, Trip to the south
- 3 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 4 Honeymoon out west.
- 5 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 6 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 7 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 8 Carmel Monterey
- 9 How many states have you been to?
- 10 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 11 Big Sure in June
- 12 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 13 Santa Fe Itineray
- 14 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 15 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 16 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 17 Roadtrip July 2017
- 18 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 19 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 20 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 21 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 22 Retiring to Tucson
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 25 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help