I'm planning a trip with my 2 sisters-in-law at the end of June and they are interested in beach time during our stay...which beaches would you recommend for lazing around in a beach chair and reading a book? I'm trying to narrow down our hotel options but wasn't sure what the parking situation would be (i.e. if we stay in the marina area, will we be able to find parking easily if we need to drive to the beach, and vice versa). If anyone has an opinion of whether it's better to stay near the marina within walking distance of shops and food and drive to the beaches (or stay near the beach and drive into the marina area), please chime in!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 2 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 3 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 4 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 5 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 6 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 7 Yosemite This Weekend
- 8 Where to stay in Boston?
- 9 Help with 6-7 Day Itinerary to Alaska (Early August)
- 10 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 11 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 12 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 13 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 14 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 15 Honeymoon from Chicago to picture rocks
- 16 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 17 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 18 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 19 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 20 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 21 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 22 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 23 road trip
- 24 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 25 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?