I'm planning a trip with my 2 sisters-in-law at the end of June and they are interested in beach time during our stay...which beaches would you recommend for lazing around in a beach chair and reading a book? I'm trying to narrow down our hotel options but wasn't sure what the parking situation would be (i.e. if we stay in the marina area, will we be able to find parking easily if we need to drive to the beach, and vice versa). If anyone has an opinion of whether it's better to stay near the marina within walking distance of shops and food and drive to the beaches (or stay near the beach and drive into the marina area), please chime in!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 2 Las Vegas Vacation
- 3 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 4 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 5 moving to Florida
- 6 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 7 Arizona in winter
- 8 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 9 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 10 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 11 DC restaurant report
- 12 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 13 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 14 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 15 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 16 Northern California Redwoods
- 17 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 18 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 19 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 20 Neue Galerie
- 21 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 22 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 23 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 24 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 25 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula