I'm planning a trip with my 2 sisters-in-law at the end of June and they are interested in beach time during our stay...which beaches would you recommend for lazing around in a beach chair and reading a book? I'm trying to narrow down our hotel options but wasn't sure what the parking situation would be (i.e. if we stay in the marina area, will we be able to find parking easily if we need to drive to the beach, and vice versa). If anyone has an opinion of whether it's better to stay near the marina within walking distance of shops and food and drive to the beaches (or stay near the beach and drive into the marina area), please chime in!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 2 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 3 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 4 New Orleans to Savannah two weeks
- 5 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 6 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 7 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 8 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 9 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 10 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 11 If you could have one meal in Vegas, what would it be?
- 12 Day Trip Reports? May/June
- 13 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 14 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 15 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 16 A quick trip to New Orleans - Dec 2010
- 17 large suitcase as carry-on on amtrak train
- 18 First Trip to New Orleans
- 19 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 20 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 21 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 22 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 23 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 24 Michigan advice needed
- 25 Nova Star