I'm planning a trip with my 2 sisters-in-law at the end of June and they are interested in beach time during our stay...which beaches would you recommend for lazing around in a beach chair and reading a book? I'm trying to narrow down our hotel options but wasn't sure what the parking situation would be (i.e. if we stay in the marina area, will we be able to find parking easily if we need to drive to the beach, and vice versa). If anyone has an opinion of whether it's better to stay near the marina within walking distance of shops and food and drive to the beaches (or stay near the beach and drive into the marina area), please chime in!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 2 Coldest place you've ever been to?
- 3 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 4 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 5 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 6 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 7 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 8 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 9 Alaska cruise
- 10 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 11 Sonoma
- 12 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 13 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 14 New Orleans
- 15 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 16 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 17 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 18 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 19 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 20 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 21 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 22 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 23 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 24 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 25 AR State Parks