I'm planning a trip with my 2 sisters-in-law at the end of June and they are interested in beach time during our stay...which beaches would you recommend for lazing around in a beach chair and reading a book? I'm trying to narrow down our hotel options but wasn't sure what the parking situation would be (i.e. if we stay in the marina area, will we be able to find parking easily if we need to drive to the beach, and vice versa). If anyone has an opinion of whether it's better to stay near the marina within walking distance of shops and food and drive to the beaches (or stay near the beach and drive into the marina area), please chime in!
2 nights in Newport, RI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 2 San Francisco to LA driving itinerary 8 days
- 3 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 4 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 5 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 6 can you help me plan a trip?
- 7 Seattle - newby questions
- 8 How to Get Gift Through Subscripton Box?
- 9 SEATTLE / BALLARD – mini TR about a great wedding visit
- 10 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 11 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 12 Restaurants Chicago June
- 13 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 14 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 15 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 16 tip for valet parking
- 17 New Orleans
- 18 California: Getty museum
- 19 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 20 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 21 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 22 NYC hotel/July
- 23 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 24 Fun Home now on Broadway
- 25 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?