I'm planning a trip with my 2 sisters-in-law at the end of June and they are interested in beach time during our stay...which beaches would you recommend for lazing around in a beach chair and reading a book? I'm trying to narrow down our hotel options but wasn't sure what the parking situation would be (i.e. if we stay in the marina area, will we be able to find parking easily if we need to drive to the beach, and vice versa). If anyone has an opinion of whether it's better to stay near the marina within walking distance of shops and food and drive to the beaches (or stay near the beach and drive into the marina area), please chime in!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 2 Start ups!! Listen up….Invest and Deliver Happiness!
- 3 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 4 Self Storage Selection
- 5 yk's family trip to The Berkshires, July 2017
- 6 7 days in colorado
- 7 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 8 What If This Supplement Doesn’t Work With Me?
- 9 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 10 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 11 Curious question about drug tests and Amsterdam...
- 12 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 13 Please provide info on NYC Tenement Museum
- 14 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 15 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 16 Is a trip to the Florida keys for us?
- 17 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 18 Annual Trip to NOLA - Satchmo and Flooding ?!?
- 19 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 20 Best LUXURY, Ocean Front Condo Rental on Maui for TWO
- 21 Family road trip
- 22 Solo Yosemite Lodging
- 23 Trip to Anchorage
- 24 South road trip
- 25 South road trip