I will be flying to Boise before a rafting trip on the Salmon and will have two nights before i need to be in McCall for the night before the trip. Looking to see some of Idaho but stay in interesting places with a nice hotel (does not have to be fancy or expensive; nice with some character is fine), good restaurants etc. Have considered Ketchum, Sun Valley, Stanley, Idaho City etc. but really know nothing about them and after a while of looking online in all of my usual and favorite places for information, have turned up very little. Can anyone give me a little on the differences among these cities??
2 nights in Idaho - Ketchum? Sun Valley? Stanley? (etc)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 2 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 The Cindy Shearin Group Bottom Line
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 7 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 8 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 9 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 12 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 16 NYC theatre broadway
- 17 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 18 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 A day in Dallas
- 23 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 Door County Suggestions