I will be flying to Boise before a rafting trip on the Salmon and will have two nights before i need to be in McCall for the night before the trip. Looking to see some of Idaho but stay in interesting places with a nice hotel (does not have to be fancy or expensive; nice with some character is fine), good restaurants etc. Have considered Ketchum, Sun Valley, Stanley, Idaho City etc. but really know nothing about them and after a while of looking online in all of my usual and favorite places for information, have turned up very little. Can anyone give me a little on the differences among these cities??
2 nights in Idaho - Ketchum? Sun Valley? Stanley? (etc)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 2 Myrtle Beach
- 3 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 6 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 7 Colorado in the summer!
- 8 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 9 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 12 Washington DC Metro
- 13 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 14 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 17 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 18 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 19 Travel West Coast
- 20 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Wine Country Picnic
- 23 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 24 Road trip through the south
- 25 Hotel in Santa Barbara