I will be flying to Boise before a rafting trip on the Salmon and will have two nights before i need to be in McCall for the night before the trip. Looking to see some of Idaho but stay in interesting places with a nice hotel (does not have to be fancy or expensive; nice with some character is fine), good restaurants etc. Have considered Ketchum, Sun Valley, Stanley, Idaho City etc. but really know nothing about them and after a while of looking online in all of my usual and favorite places for information, have turned up very little. Can anyone give me a little on the differences among these cities??
2 nights in Idaho - Ketchum? Sun Valley? Stanley? (etc)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 2 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 3 Ackislander
- 4 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 5 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 6 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 7 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 8 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 9 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 10 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 11 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 12 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 13 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 14 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 15 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 16 Cross Country RV Trip
- 17 Hotels Philly
- 18 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 19 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 20 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara
- 21 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 22 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 23 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 24 California
- 25 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?