I will be flying to Boise before a rafting trip on the Salmon and will have two nights before i need to be in McCall for the night before the trip. Looking to see some of Idaho but stay in interesting places with a nice hotel (does not have to be fancy or expensive; nice with some character is fine), good restaurants etc. Have considered Ketchum, Sun Valley, Stanley, Idaho City etc. but really know nothing about them and after a while of looking online in all of my usual and favorite places for information, have turned up very little. Can anyone give me a little on the differences among these cities??
2 nights in Idaho - Ketchum? Sun Valley? Stanley? (etc)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 Anyone there to help me!
- 5 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 8 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 9 los angeles restaurants
- 10 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 11 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 12 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 13 Calf trip
- 14 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 15 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 16 West Maui Restaurants
- 17 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 18 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 19 Key West Hotel in January
- 20 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 21 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 22 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 23 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 24 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 25 4 week family trip ideas