I will be flying to Boise before a rafting trip on the Salmon and will have two nights before i need to be in McCall for the night before the trip. Looking to see some of Idaho but stay in interesting places with a nice hotel (does not have to be fancy or expensive; nice with some character is fine), good restaurants etc. Have considered Ketchum, Sun Valley, Stanley, Idaho City etc. but really know nothing about them and after a while of looking online in all of my usual and favorite places for information, have turned up very little. Can anyone give me a little on the differences among these cities??
2 nights in Idaho - Ketchum? Sun Valley? Stanley? (etc)
View all United States activity »
- 1 Watch Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues Movie Online Free
- 2 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 3 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 4 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 5 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 6 Question about Boulder area
- 7 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 8 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 9 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 10 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 11 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 12 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 13 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 14 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 15 Biloxi questions again
- 16 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 17 Madison Square Garden
- 18 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 19 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 20 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 21 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 22 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 23 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 24 Warm and don't Drive
- 25 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple