I will be flying to Boise before a rafting trip on the Salmon and will have two nights before i need to be in McCall for the night before the trip. Looking to see some of Idaho but stay in interesting places with a nice hotel (does not have to be fancy or expensive; nice with some character is fine), good restaurants etc. Have considered Ketchum, Sun Valley, Stanley, Idaho City etc. but really know nothing about them and after a while of looking online in all of my usual and favorite places for information, have turned up very little. Can anyone give me a little on the differences among these cities??
2 nights in Idaho - Ketchum? Sun Valley? Stanley? (etc)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 2 Girls' Getaway
- 3 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 4 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 5 New York City - apartment locations
- 6 Car Rental in Sedona
- 7 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 8 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 9 NYC hotel/July
- 10 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 11 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 12 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 13 new york subway help please
- 14 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 15 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 16 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 17 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 18 Overnight at the airport or into Manhattan at midnight?
- 19 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 20 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 21 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 22 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 23 NYC with my 13 year old
- 24 Las Vegas must sees
- 25 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC