I will be flying to Boise before a rafting trip on the Salmon and will have two nights before i need to be in McCall for the night before the trip. Looking to see some of Idaho but stay in interesting places with a nice hotel (does not have to be fancy or expensive; nice with some character is fine), good restaurants etc. Have considered Ketchum, Sun Valley, Stanley, Idaho City etc. but really know nothing about them and after a while of looking online in all of my usual and favorite places for information, have turned up very little. Can anyone give me a little on the differences among these cities??
2 nights in Idaho - Ketchum? Sun Valley? Stanley? (etc)
- 1 stay near newark or nyc
- 2 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 3 Less commercial beach?
- 4 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 5 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 6 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 7 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 8 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 9 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 10 Kauai golf
- 11 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 12 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 13 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 14 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 15 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 16 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 17 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 18 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 19 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 20 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 21 Cape Ann area
- 22 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 23 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 24 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 25 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????