I will be flying to Boise before a rafting trip on the Salmon and will have two nights before i need to be in McCall for the night before the trip. Looking to see some of Idaho but stay in interesting places with a nice hotel (does not have to be fancy or expensive; nice with some character is fine), good restaurants etc. Have considered Ketchum, Sun Valley, Stanley, Idaho City etc. but really know nothing about them and after a while of looking online in all of my usual and favorite places for information, have turned up very little. Can anyone give me a little on the differences among these cities??
2 nights in Idaho - Ketchum? Sun Valley? Stanley? (etc)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 2 New York City Christmas Trip
- 3 Dining in Manhattan
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 6 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 7 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 8 From Seattle airport to the city
- 9 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 10 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 11 Colorado Skiing
- 12 American Honeymoon in March
- 13 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 14 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 15 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 16 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 17 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 18 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 19 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 20 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 21 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 22 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 23 Middle America in October
- 24 visit to HIghLine
- 25 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live