I will be flying to Boise before a rafting trip on the Salmon and will have two nights before i need to be in McCall for the night before the trip. Looking to see some of Idaho but stay in interesting places with a nice hotel (does not have to be fancy or expensive; nice with some character is fine), good restaurants etc. Have considered Ketchum, Sun Valley, Stanley, Idaho City etc. but really know nothing about them and after a while of looking online in all of my usual and favorite places for information, have turned up very little. Can anyone give me a little on the differences among these cities??
2 nights in Idaho - Ketchum? Sun Valley? Stanley? (etc)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boca Grande or Siesta Key?
- 2 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 3 Alaska- two days in Seward
- 4 Looking For best Holiday Destination
- 5 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 6 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 7 Charlesmark Hotel, Boston-opinions?
- 8 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 9 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 10 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 11 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 12 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 13 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 14 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 16 We are flying into Phoenix in November
- 17 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 18 Phoenix, Grand Canyon & Sedona with kids
- 19 Advice on Roadtrip
- 20 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 21 Zion the narrows
- 22 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 23 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 24 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 25 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip