I will be flying to Boise before a rafting trip on the Salmon and will have two nights before i need to be in McCall for the night before the trip. Looking to see some of Idaho but stay in interesting places with a nice hotel (does not have to be fancy or expensive; nice with some character is fine), good restaurants etc. Have considered Ketchum, Sun Valley, Stanley, Idaho City etc. but really know nothing about them and after a while of looking online in all of my usual and favorite places for information, have turned up very little. Can anyone give me a little on the differences among these cities??
2 nights in Idaho - Ketchum? Sun Valley? Stanley? (etc)
View all United States activity »
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 3 Madison Square Garden
- 4 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 5 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 6 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 7 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 8 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 9 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 10 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 11 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 12 hotel near Met NYC
- 13 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 14 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 15 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 18 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 19 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 20 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 21 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 22 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 23 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 24 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 25 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?