I will be flying to Boise before a rafting trip on the Salmon and will have two nights before i need to be in McCall for the night before the trip. Looking to see some of Idaho but stay in interesting places with a nice hotel (does not have to be fancy or expensive; nice with some character is fine), good restaurants etc. Have considered Ketchum, Sun Valley, Stanley, Idaho City etc. but really know nothing about them and after a while of looking online in all of my usual and favorite places for information, have turned up very little. Can anyone give me a little on the differences among these cities??
2 nights in Idaho - Ketchum? Sun Valley? Stanley? (etc)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 5 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 6 How to dress in Vegas
- 7 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 8 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 9 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 10 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 11 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 12 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 13 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 14 USA trip
- 15 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 16 Chicago Questions
- 17 Air Connections on Maui
- 18 camaro hire in waikiki
- 19 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 20 Timeshare Nightmares
- 21 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 22 Breckenridge in October
- 23 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 24 Orlando for Work
- 25 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????