I will be flying to Boise before a rafting trip on the Salmon and will have two nights before i need to be in McCall for the night before the trip. Looking to see some of Idaho but stay in interesting places with a nice hotel (does not have to be fancy or expensive; nice with some character is fine), good restaurants etc. Have considered Ketchum, Sun Valley, Stanley, Idaho City etc. but really know nothing about them and after a while of looking online in all of my usual and favorite places for information, have turned up very little. Can anyone give me a little on the differences among these cities??
2 nights in Idaho - Ketchum? Sun Valley? Stanley? (etc)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 2 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 3 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 6 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 9 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 10 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 11 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 12 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 13 Alaska
- 14 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 15 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 16 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 17 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 18 San Diego parks and attractions
- 19 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 20 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 21 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 22 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 23 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 NYC theatre broadway