My guests bailed on me so I'm stuck with 2 extra tickets to see the Red Sox and Blue Jays on Monday July 4th. The game is at 1:30. The tickets are for the Budweiser Deck. Face value is $30 each so I'm looking for $60 for the pair. Anyone interested? I am in central ct and can make arrangements to get you tickets.
2 extra Red Sox tickets on July 4th at 1:30 in Fenway Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 week family trip ideas
- 2 Looking for Next Destination
- 3 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 4 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 5 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 6 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 7 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 8 Tucson area flooding
- 9 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 10 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 11 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 12 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 13 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 14 St. Simon, Georgia
- 15 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 16 Moving to New Jersey
- 17 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 18 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 19 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 20 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 21 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 22 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 23 West Coast Road Trip
- 24 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 25 Need Minnesota leaf color reports