My guests bailed on me so I'm stuck with 2 extra tickets to see the Red Sox and Blue Jays on Monday July 4th. The game is at 1:30. The tickets are for the Budweiser Deck. Face value is $30 each so I'm looking for $60 for the pair. Anyone interested? I am in central ct and can make arrangements to get you tickets.
2 extra Red Sox tickets on July 4th at 1:30 in Fenway Park
- 1 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 2 Car trip from Seattle
- 3 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 4 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 5 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 6 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 7 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 8 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 9 American Airlines reservation question
- 10 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 11 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 12 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 13 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 14 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 15 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 16 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 17 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 18 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 19 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 20 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 21 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 22 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 23 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 24 Middlebury vt quickie
- 25 NYC