Me and my wife are planning 2 days trip from Las Vegas to San Fransisco including Yosemite park (2 days not including time spent at Las Vegas and San Fransisco).
The first thought is to leave Las Vegas at the morning and drive on the first day to Strawberry Inn at Stanislaus National Park passing through Death Valley, Bishop, Mamoth Lakes, Mono Lake.
On the second day morning to drive to Yosemite valley and to spend till the evening in this area.
On the second day evening to leave Yosemite park and to drive to San Francisco.
Any ideas and suggestions for what to see, where to visit, maybe something to change will be very appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 2 Honeymoon out west.
- 3 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 4 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 5 Chicago to Charleston
- 6 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 7 Retiring in NM?
- 8 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 9 Route Planning for East USA
- 10 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 11 Utah National Parks visit
- 12 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 13 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 14 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 15 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 16 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 17 universal studios and disney
- 18 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 19 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 20 How many states have you been to?
- 21 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 22 USA, Trip to the south
- 23 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 25 Amtrack: Denver to California?
2 days trip from Las Vegas to San Francisco - Please comment