Me and my wife are planning 2 days trip from Las Vegas to San Fransisco including Yosemite park (2 days not including time spent at Las Vegas and San Fransisco).
The first thought is to leave Las Vegas at the morning and drive on the first day to Strawberry Inn at Stanislaus National Park passing through Death Valley, Bishop, Mamoth Lakes, Mono Lake.
On the second day morning to drive to Yosemite valley and to spend till the evening in this area.
On the second day evening to leave Yosemite park and to drive to San Francisco.
Any ideas and suggestions for what to see, where to visit, maybe something to change will be very appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Late night eating in Kauai
- 2 Phoneix - The City of Sunshine
- 3 Considering a vacation in Texas this year
- 4 Seafood In Cannon Beach
- 5 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 6 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 7 Florida Beach Hotel
- 8 Savannah in st patrick's weekend?
- 9 Inn at Cocoa Beach Hotel
- 10 Alaska independent tour for group
- 11 Hamilton Broadway
- 12 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 13 Texas area with nature AND proximity to a city?
- 14 Washington DC with kids
- 15 My road trip through southern US.
- 16 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 17 Florida Nature Trip
- 18 help from a true New Yorker.
- 19 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 20 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 21 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 22 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 23 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 24 Safety Concerns
- 25 Bronx Help to visit hospital
2 days trip from Las Vegas to San Francisco - Please comment