Me and my wife are planning 2 days trip from Las Vegas to San Fransisco including Yosemite park (2 days not including time spent at Las Vegas and San Fransisco).
The first thought is to leave Las Vegas at the morning and drive on the first day to Strawberry Inn at Stanislaus National Park passing through Death Valley, Bishop, Mamoth Lakes, Mono Lake.
On the second day morning to drive to Yosemite valley and to spend till the evening in this area.
On the second day evening to leave Yosemite park and to drive to San Francisco.
Any ideas and suggestions for what to see, where to visit, maybe something to change will be very appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://infosupplement.com/erect-on-demand
- 2 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 3 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 4 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 5 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 6 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 7 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 8 Hiking 'the wave'
- 9 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 10 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 11 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 12 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 13 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 14 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 15 las vegas anyone
- 16 Restaurant Help Needed
- 17 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 18 Foliage in Vermont
- 19 las vegas anyone
- 20 Finding Steve Perry
- 21 Grand Canyon
- 22 Washington DC
- 23 New England itinerary help
- 24 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 25 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend
2 days trip from Las Vegas to San Francisco - Please comment