Me and my wife are planning 2 days trip from Las Vegas to San Fransisco including Yosemite park (2 days not including time spent at Las Vegas and San Fransisco).
The first thought is to leave Las Vegas at the morning and drive on the first day to Strawberry Inn at Stanislaus National Park passing through Death Valley, Bishop, Mamoth Lakes, Mono Lake.
On the second day morning to drive to Yosemite valley and to spend till the evening in this area.
On the second day evening to leave Yosemite park and to drive to San Francisco.
Any ideas and suggestions for what to see, where to visit, maybe something to change will be very appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 파워볼 분석 사이트 ▶ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 3 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 4 Is leaving your puppy for two weeks bad?
- 5 TSA Security Question
- 6 hotel in NYC
- 7 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 8 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 9 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 10 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 11 911 Museum
- 12 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 13 Austin TX restaurants
- 14 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 15 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 16 Hotel in Austin
- 17 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 18 New York on the Super Cheap, May 2017
- 19 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 20 HotAirBalloon Festival
- 21 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 22 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 23 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 24 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 25 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
2 days trip from Las Vegas to San Francisco - Please comment