Me and my wife are planning 2 days trip from Las Vegas to San Fransisco including Yosemite park (2 days not including time spent at Las Vegas and San Fransisco).
The first thought is to leave Las Vegas at the morning and drive on the first day to Strawberry Inn at Stanislaus National Park passing through Death Valley, Bishop, Mamoth Lakes, Mono Lake.
On the second day morning to drive to Yosemite valley and to spend till the evening in this area.
On the second day evening to leave Yosemite park and to drive to San Francisco.
Any ideas and suggestions for what to see, where to visit, maybe something to change will be very appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weather in Chicago
- 2 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 3 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 4 Help me with this
- 5 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 6 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 7 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 8 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 9 New Orleans
- 10 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 11 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 12 Oregon road trip
- 13 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 14 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 15 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 16 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 17 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 18 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 19 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 20 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 21 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 22 Dining in St. Louis
- 23 AR State Parks
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 NYC For The Day
2 days trip from Las Vegas to San Francisco - Please comment