Me and my wife are planning 2 days trip from Las Vegas to San Fransisco including Yosemite park (2 days not including time spent at Las Vegas and San Fransisco).
The first thought is to leave Las Vegas at the morning and drive on the first day to Strawberry Inn at Stanislaus National Park passing through Death Valley, Bishop, Mamoth Lakes, Mono Lake.
On the second day morning to drive to Yosemite valley and to spend till the evening in this area.
On the second day evening to leave Yosemite park and to drive to San Francisco.
Any ideas and suggestions for what to see, where to visit, maybe something to change will be very appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/hydroplenage-anti-aging-cream/
- 2 Boost Up Your Energy Level With Testo Vital
- 3 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 4 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 5 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 6 http://www.totalfitnesspoint.com/megadrox/
- 7 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/hydroplenage-anti-aging-cream/
- 8 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 9 Monument Valley
- 10 http://www.theperfectgarcinia.com/purple-rhino-male-enhancement/
- 11 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 12 http://www.thecrazymass.com/testo-vital/
- 13 Proshred Elite Limit weight-lifting sessions to one hour
- 14 Prostacet Helps You To Reduce Evening Time Pee Affinities.
- 15 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 16 http://gomusclebuilding.com/actbiotics-review/
- 17 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 18 driving RT 66
- 19 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 20 once in a lifetime
- 21 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 22 North California/South Oregon
- 23 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 24 Hotels Houston
- 25 Acadia National Park
2 days trip from Las Vegas to San Francisco - Please comment