Me and my wife are planning 2 days trip from Las Vegas to San Fransisco including Yosemite park (2 days not including time spent at Las Vegas and San Fransisco).
The first thought is to leave Las Vegas at the morning and drive on the first day to Strawberry Inn at Stanislaus National Park passing through Death Valley, Bishop, Mamoth Lakes, Mono Lake.
On the second day morning to drive to Yosemite valley and to spend till the evening in this area.
On the second day evening to leave Yosemite park and to drive to San Francisco.
Any ideas and suggestions for what to see, where to visit, maybe something to change will be very appreciated.
2 days trip from Las Vegas to San Francisco - Please comment
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 2 Getaway
- 3 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 4 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 5 Yosemite Lodging
- 6 Temecula Winery Tours
- 7 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 8 Fairbanks Alaska
- 9 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 10 Worst Restaurants in America
- 11 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 12 What's new on Maui?
- 13 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 14 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 15 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 16 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 17 Broadway choices
- 18 Question About Sealodge
- 19 Colorado aspen updates
- 20 New England Skiing
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 23 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 25 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier