Me and my wife are planning 2 days trip from Las Vegas to San Fransisco including Yosemite park (2 days not including time spent at Las Vegas and San Fransisco).
The first thought is to leave Las Vegas at the morning and drive on the first day to Strawberry Inn at Stanislaus National Park passing through Death Valley, Bishop, Mamoth Lakes, Mono Lake.
On the second day morning to drive to Yosemite valley and to spend till the evening in this area.
On the second day evening to leave Yosemite park and to drive to San Francisco.
Any ideas and suggestions for what to see, where to visit, maybe something to change will be very appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 2 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 3 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 4 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 5 Christmas Napa Valley
- 6 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 7 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 8 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 9 Your favourite places in New York City
- 10 Phone SIM
- 11 3 days in NYC with my Grandma!
- 12 Las vegas +21
- 13 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 14 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 15 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 16 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 17 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 18 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 19 Savanah Sojourn
- 20 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 21 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 22 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 23 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 24 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 25 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
2 days trip from Las Vegas to San Francisco - Please comment