Me and my wife are planning 2 days trip from Las Vegas to San Fransisco including Yosemite park (2 days not including time spent at Las Vegas and San Fransisco).
The first thought is to leave Las Vegas at the morning and drive on the first day to Strawberry Inn at Stanislaus National Park passing through Death Valley, Bishop, Mamoth Lakes, Mono Lake.
On the second day morning to drive to Yosemite valley and to spend till the evening in this area.
On the second day evening to leave Yosemite park and to drive to San Francisco.
Any ideas and suggestions for what to see, where to visit, maybe something to change will be very appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://musclegainfast.com/muscle-science/
- 2 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 3 March in New Mexico
- 4 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 5 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 6 Driving Alaska
- 7 Border crossing
- 8 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 9 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 10 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 11 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 12 Back from the Big Easy
- 13 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 14 Cross country tips
- 15 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 16 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 17 Ideas for New York
- 18 Parka in PA during February?
- 19 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 20 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 21 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 22 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 23 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 24 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 25 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
2 days trip from Las Vegas to San Francisco - Please comment