If anyone has visited Savannah on pleasure, what sights/attractions/museume did you enjoy most? What popular sights/attractions/museums did you enjoy least or thought were over rated? If a friend was going to Savannah on pleasure, what restaurants would you recommend? Which hotels would be best suited for someone on a tight budget? Other than the Historic District, what other sights/attractions/museums would you recommend?
2 days in Savannah - 2
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fransisco to LA
- 2 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 3 Jersey City Parking
- 4 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 7 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 11 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 12 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 13 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 14 Dining in D.C.
- 15 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 16 Washington DC Metro
- 17 Kennebunkport and....?
- 18 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 19 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 20 Where to go in Maine?
- 21 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 22 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 23 Wedding in Hawaii
- 24 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 25 rain in Kauai