Hmm, I really need your advice on this.
Now for some of this trip I'm going to be off on my own.
I have two (measly) days to explore San Francisco, first time, I've never been there (very excited).
Really would love your opinion on where to go, what to see, places to walk around in, and yummy food places (be it gourmet shops, or eateries).
I must confess, (don't get upset), but I don't want to see Alcatraz.
I really enjoy interesting walks around a fun city, so would love your feedback on where's best to walk and fun shopping (***) to do. I especially enjoy looking at historical buildings.
I also heard San Fran has some fab chocolate gourmet shops and other yummy things. Where do you prefer?
I'm not sure how much 'fine dining' I will do. I'll be on my own, so I might feel funny eating at some fancy place. However, if there's a must do place, I'm all ears (or eyes )
I am hoping to do a quick sightseeing trip to Muir woods as well for a few hours by one of those mini buses.
So I have some ideas on stuff I'd like to do, But I do feel that I must turn to you, the Travel Experts for your great advice on my 2 day San Francisco, California excursion.
Greatly Appreciate your insight on this. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 2 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 3 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 4 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 5 Chester, CN
- 6 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 7 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 8 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 9 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 11 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 12 time to visit statue
- 13 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 14 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 15 Aladin tickets in NYC
- 16 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 17 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 18 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 19 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 20 Northern California Gardens.
- 21 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 22 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 23 Hawaii wedding
- 24 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 25 Route 66
2 Days in San Francisco--Best stuff to cram in? To do, see, eat, shop, walk?