Hmm, I really need your advice on this.
Now for some of this trip I'm going to be off on my own.
I have two (measly) days to explore San Francisco, first time, I've never been there (very excited).
Really would love your opinion on where to go, what to see, places to walk around in, and yummy food places (be it gourmet shops, or eateries).
I must confess, (don't get upset), but I don't want to see Alcatraz.
I really enjoy interesting walks around a fun city, so would love your feedback on where's best to walk and fun shopping (***) to do. I especially enjoy looking at historical buildings.
I also heard San Fran has some fab chocolate gourmet shops and other yummy things. Where do you prefer?
I'm not sure how much 'fine dining' I will do. I'll be on my own, so I might feel funny eating at some fancy place. However, if there's a must do place, I'm all ears (or eyes )
I am hoping to do a quick sightseeing trip to Muir woods as well for a few hours by one of those mini buses.
So I have some ideas on stuff I'd like to do, But I do feel that I must turn to you, the Travel Experts for your great advice on my 2 day San Francisco, California excursion.
Greatly Appreciate your insight on this. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Itinerary
- 2 Rocky Mountain High...king
- 3 June trip to Colorado HELP
- 4 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 5 SW Colorado Itinerary
- 6 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 7 1 year anniversary in Colorado in July
- 8 US Trip
- 9 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 10 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 11 Maui - luau question
- 12 Landslide damages a portion of Scenic Highway 12 (SR-12)
- 13 Philly Itinerary Help
- 14 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 15 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 16 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 17 Bryce and Zion planning
- 18 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 19 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 20 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 21 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 22 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 23 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 24 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 25 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
2 Days in San Francisco--Best stuff to cram in? To do, see, eat, shop, walk?