Hmm, I really need your advice on this.
Now for some of this trip I'm going to be off on my own.
I have two (measly) days to explore San Francisco, first time, I've never been there (very excited).
Really would love your opinion on where to go, what to see, places to walk around in, and yummy food places (be it gourmet shops, or eateries).
I must confess, (don't get upset), but I don't want to see Alcatraz.
I really enjoy interesting walks around a fun city, so would love your feedback on where's best to walk and fun shopping (***) to do. I especially enjoy looking at historical buildings.
I also heard San Fran has some fab chocolate gourmet shops and other yummy things. Where do you prefer?
I'm not sure how much 'fine dining' I will do. I'll be on my own, so I might feel funny eating at some fancy place. However, if there's a must do place, I'm all ears (or eyes )
I am hoping to do a quick sightseeing trip to Muir woods as well for a few hours by one of those mini buses.
So I have some ideas on stuff I'd like to do, But I do feel that I must turn to you, the Travel Experts for your great advice on my 2 day San Francisco, California excursion.
Greatly Appreciate your insight on this. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 2 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 5 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 6 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 7 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 8 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 9 Airfares in the 1970's
- 10 Relocating to the Deep South
- 11 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 12 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 13 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 14 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 15 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 16 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 17 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 18 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 19 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 20 Seattle to San Francisco
- 21 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 22 San Francisco and Napa
- 23 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 24 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 25 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
2 Days in San Francisco--Best stuff to cram in? To do, see, eat, shop, walk?