Hmm, I really need your advice on this.
Now for some of this trip I'm going to be off on my own.
I have two (measly) days to explore San Francisco, first time, I've never been there (very excited).
Really would love your opinion on where to go, what to see, places to walk around in, and yummy food places (be it gourmet shops, or eateries).
I must confess, (don't get upset), but I don't want to see Alcatraz.
I really enjoy interesting walks around a fun city, so would love your feedback on where's best to walk and fun shopping (***) to do. I especially enjoy looking at historical buildings.
I also heard San Fran has some fab chocolate gourmet shops and other yummy things. Where do you prefer?
I'm not sure how much 'fine dining' I will do. I'll be on my own, so I might feel funny eating at some fancy place. However, if there's a must do place, I'm all ears (or eyes )
I am hoping to do a quick sightseeing trip to Muir woods as well for a few hours by one of those mini buses.
So I have some ideas on stuff I'd like to do, But I do feel that I must turn to you, the Travel Experts for your great advice on my 2 day San Francisco, California excursion.
Greatly Appreciate your insight on this. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 2 Christmas in Colorado
- 3 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 4 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 5 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 6 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 7 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 8 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 9 JFK to Washington
- 10 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 11 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 12 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 13 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 14 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 15 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 16 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 17 How much time in Badlands?
- 18 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 19 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 20 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 21 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 22 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 23 Where to live in the North East
- 24 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 25 Restaurant Recommendations
2 Days in San Francisco--Best stuff to cram in? To do, see, eat, shop, walk?