Hmm, I really need your advice on this.
Now for some of this trip I'm going to be off on my own.
I have two (measly) days to explore San Francisco, first time, I've never been there (very excited).
Really would love your opinion on where to go, what to see, places to walk around in, and yummy food places (be it gourmet shops, or eateries).
I must confess, (don't get upset), but I don't want to see Alcatraz.
I really enjoy interesting walks around a fun city, so would love your feedback on where's best to walk and fun shopping (***) to do. I especially enjoy looking at historical buildings.
I also heard San Fran has some fab chocolate gourmet shops and other yummy things. Where do you prefer?
I'm not sure how much 'fine dining' I will do. I'll be on my own, so I might feel funny eating at some fancy place. However, if there's a must do place, I'm all ears (or eyes )
I am hoping to do a quick sightseeing trip to Muir woods as well for a few hours by one of those mini buses.
So I have some ideas on stuff I'd like to do, But I do feel that I must turn to you, the Travel Experts for your great advice on my 2 day San Francisco, California excursion.
Greatly Appreciate your insight on this. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Most Adventurous Activity one can do in US
- 2 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 3 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 4 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 5 New Itinerary
- 6 Help with Northwest Trip
- 7 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 8 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 9 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 10 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 11 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 12 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 13 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 14 road trip
- 15 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 16 Gmail phishing attack is Become tricky
- 17 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 18 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 19 Orlando area weather in June
- 20 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 21 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 22 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 23 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 24 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 25 Myrtle beach
2 Days in San Francisco--Best stuff to cram in? To do, see, eat, shop, walk?