We are heading out to Portland and would like some recommendations of what to see and where to eat the 2 days we are there! We love being outdoors and enjoy scenery. We are planning to do/see/eat at the following:
- Forest Park
- River gorge
- Cannon Beach ????
- Washington Park
- Japanese garden
- Segway tours
- Float shoppe (for me of course )
- Aerial tram
- Waffle window
- salt & straw ice cream
- Vodoo donut
Any advice, please?! We are limited to 2 days so what do you suggest with do with those 2 days?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philly Itinerary Help
- 2 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 3 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 4 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 5 Costco Travel
- 6 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 7 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 8 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 9 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 10 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 11 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 12 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 13 USA family tour
- 14 Country Walkers
- 15 Kailua-kona 1892 monument
- 16 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 17 BWI to Gaylord National Harbor
- 18 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 19 Sacramento Hotel
- 20 Road trip Missoula mt. to walla walla WA
- 21 4 days road trip southern New England
- 22 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 23 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 24 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170321152505