We are heading out to Portland and would like some recommendations of what to see and where to eat the 2 days we are there! We love being outdoors and enjoy scenery. We are planning to do/see/eat at the following:
- Forest Park
- River gorge
- Cannon Beach ????
- Washington Park
- Japanese garden
- Segway tours
- Float shoppe (for me of course )
- Aerial tram
- Waffle window
- salt & straw ice cream
- Vodoo donut
Any advice, please?! We are limited to 2 days so what do you suggest with do with those 2 days?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 2 South east road trip
- 3 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 4 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 5 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 6 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 7 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 8 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 9 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 10 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 11 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 12 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 13 Any Sanibel experts?
- 14 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 15 Later Winter around Mobile
- 16 Rafting the Colorado
- 17 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 18 Florida keys trip
- 19 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 20 Coffee in Boston?
- 21 Nashville Never Been
- 22 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 23 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 24 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 25 Traveling in winter