We are heading out to Portland and would like some recommendations of what to see and where to eat the 2 days we are there! We love being outdoors and enjoy scenery. We are planning to do/see/eat at the following:
- Forest Park
- River gorge
- Cannon Beach ????
- Washington Park
- Japanese garden
- Segway tours
- Float shoppe (for me of course )
- Aerial tram
- Waffle window
- salt & straw ice cream
- Vodoo donut
Any advice, please?! We are limited to 2 days so what do you suggest with do with those 2 days?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 2 North Carolina Coast
- 3 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 4 Saratoga Springs, NY, Current Information Wanted
- 5 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 6 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 7 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 8 NYC with wheelchair
- 9 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 10 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 11 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 12 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 13 Hapuna beach, big island
- 14 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 15 myrtle beach
- 16 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 17 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 18 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 19 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 20 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 21 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 22 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 23 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 24 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 25 New Orleans logistics