We are heading out to Portland and would like some recommendations of what to see and where to eat the 2 days we are there! We love being outdoors and enjoy scenery. We are planning to do/see/eat at the following:
- Forest Park
- River gorge
- Cannon Beach ????
- Washington Park
- Japanese garden
- Segway tours
- Float shoppe (for me of course )
- Aerial tram
- Waffle window
- salt & straw ice cream
- Vodoo donut
Any advice, please?! We are limited to 2 days so what do you suggest with do with those 2 days?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HOTMAIL Password reset CONTACT☎ 1:8OO:681:72O8 Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 3 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 4 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 5 DC Restaurants
- 6 Christmas in Colorado
- 7 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 8 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 9 JFK to Washington
- 10 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 11 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 12 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 13 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 14 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 15 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 16 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 17 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 18 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 19 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 20 How much time in Badlands?
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 22 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 23 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 24 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 25 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend