We are heading out to Portland and would like some recommendations of what to see and where to eat the 2 days we are there! We love being outdoors and enjoy scenery. We are planning to do/see/eat at the following:
- Forest Park
- River gorge
- Cannon Beach ????
- Washington Park
- Japanese garden
- Segway tours
- Float shoppe (for me of course )
- Aerial tram
- Waffle window
- salt & straw ice cream
- Vodoo donut
Any advice, please?! We are limited to 2 days so what do you suggest with do with those 2 days?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northern California Gardens.
- 2 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 3 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 4 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 5 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 6 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 7 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 8 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 9 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 10 Florida with a 2 year old
- 11 Train from east cost to west coast
- 12 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 13 Route 66
- 14 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 15 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 16 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 17 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 18 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 19 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 20 Arches or Zion?
- 21 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 22 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 23 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 24 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 25 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin