We are heading out to Portland and would like some recommendations of what to see and where to eat the 2 days we are there! We love being outdoors and enjoy scenery. We are planning to do/see/eat at the following:
- Forest Park
- River gorge
- Cannon Beach ????
- Washington Park
- Japanese garden
- Segway tours
- Float shoppe (for me of course )
- Aerial tram
- Waffle window
- salt & straw ice cream
- Vodoo donut
Any advice, please?! We are limited to 2 days so what do you suggest with do with those 2 days?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 VIPRE@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 VIPRE Tec*h cAre
- 2 Family Trip advice please?!
- 3 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 4 Crime and Law in Jefferson County MO
- 5 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 6 Mesa Airlines Reservation Number, Cheap Flight Tickets
- 7 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 8 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 9 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 10 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 11 Get Near to Orlando’s best!
- 12 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 13 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 14 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 15 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 16 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 17 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 18 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 19 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 20 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 21 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 22 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 23 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 24 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 25 Big Island and Kauai questions