We are heading out to Portland and would like some recommendations of what to see and where to eat the 2 days we are there! We love being outdoors and enjoy scenery. We are planning to do/see/eat at the following:
- Forest Park
- River gorge
- Cannon Beach ????
- Washington Park
- Japanese garden
- Segway tours
- Float shoppe (for me of course )
- Aerial tram
- Waffle window
- salt & straw ice cream
- Vodoo donut
Any advice, please?! We are limited to 2 days so what do you suggest with do with those 2 days?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Expand the number of back
- 2 http://fornatgaex.com/pure-forskolin-xt-reviews/
- 3 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 4 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 5 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 6 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 7 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 8 Help with first time
- 9 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 10 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 11 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 12 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 13 Discounted Rental Car?
- 14 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 15 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 16 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 17 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 18 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 19 BYOB in New York City
- 20 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 21 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 22 Inexpensive family getaways
- 23 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 24 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 25 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help