We are heading out to Portland and would like some recommendations of what to see and where to eat the 2 days we are there! We love being outdoors and enjoy scenery. We are planning to do/see/eat at the following:
- Forest Park
- River gorge
- Cannon Beach ????
- Washington Park
- Japanese garden
- Segway tours
- Float shoppe (for me of course )
- Aerial tram
- Waffle window
- salt & straw ice cream
- Vodoo donut
Any advice, please?! We are limited to 2 days so what do you suggest with do with those 2 days?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Eating things that are beneficial
- 2 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 3 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 4 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 5 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 6 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 7 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 8 OHare car service north suburbs
- 9 Yellowstone
- 10 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 11 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 12 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 13 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 14 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 15 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 16 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 17 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 18 Page, AZ area
- 19 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 20 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 21 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 22 Traveling Alone
- 23 Northern California Redwoods
- 24 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 25 Redwoods National Park