We are heading out to Portland and would like some recommendations of what to see and where to eat the 2 days we are there! We love being outdoors and enjoy scenery. We are planning to do/see/eat at the following:
- Forest Park
- River gorge
- Cannon Beach ????
- Washington Park
- Japanese garden
- Segway tours
- Float shoppe (for me of course )
- Aerial tram
- Waffle window
- salt & straw ice cream
- Vodoo donut
Any advice, please?! We are limited to 2 days so what do you suggest with do with those 2 days?
2 days in Portland with 2 little ones in July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 2 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 3 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 4 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 5 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 6 Best places to move to Florida?
- 7 Question about Miami travel
- 8 Salt Lake City
- 9 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 12 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 13 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 14 Locker at JFK
- 15 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 16 San Diego grocery stores
- 17 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 18 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 19 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 20 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 21 Key Largo, FL
- 22 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 23 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 24 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 25 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help