We are heading out to Portland and would like some recommendations of what to see and where to eat the 2 days we are there! We love being outdoors and enjoy scenery. We are planning to do/see/eat at the following:
- Forest Park
- River gorge
- Cannon Beach ????
- Washington Park
- Japanese garden
- Segway tours
- Float shoppe (for me of course )
- Aerial tram
- Waffle window
- salt & straw ice cream
- Vodoo donut
Any advice, please?! We are limited to 2 days so what do you suggest with do with those 2 days?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/testx-core/
- 2 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 3 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 4 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 5 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 6 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 7 No Spam this morning!!
- 8 San Francisco transit options
- 9 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 10 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 11 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 12 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 13 Honeymoon on PCH
- 14 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 15 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 16 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 17 Ideas for New York
- 18 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 19 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 20 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 21 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 22 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 23 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 24 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 25 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?