Ill be flying into Fort Lauderdale in February and will have 2 days to spend there before boarding on a 5 day cruise for Caymans & Cozy. Was wondering what there is to see and do, and how to best spend my time there. My interests are beaches, dining, and shopping. Is there a certain part of town where all of these can be found nestled together? Ive heard vaguely about Las Olas Blvd? Is this the street that harbors the most activity for tourists, or is it A1A? Ill be arriving around lunchtime on a thursday, and will have the entire day of friday to spend there before having to depart on the cruise that following saturday around dinnertime.
2 days in Fort Lauderdale. what to see and do?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 2 Which is best place for visit in South Amrecia in December ?
- 3 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 4 One day in Washington DC
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 7 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 hotel near Met NYC
- 12 Key West on NYE
- 13 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 16 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 17 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 18 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 19 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 22 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 23 Oahu Information
- 24 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 25 Wailea Maui Restaurants