Ill be flying into Fort Lauderdale in February and will have 2 days to spend there before boarding on a 5 day cruise for Caymans & Cozy. Was wondering what there is to see and do, and how to best spend my time there. My interests are beaches, dining, and shopping. Is there a certain part of town where all of these can be found nestled together? Ive heard vaguely about Las Olas Blvd? Is this the street that harbors the most activity for tourists, or is it A1A? Ill be arriving around lunchtime on a thursday, and will have the entire day of friday to spend there before having to depart on the cruise that following saturday around dinnertime.
2 days in Fort Lauderdale. what to see and do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 3 Long Weekend Great Smoky Mountains, March 2014, Gatlinburg
- 4 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 5 Nev Senator Harry Reid's Ritz Carlton digs
- 6 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 7 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 8 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 9 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 10 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 11 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 12 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 13 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 14 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 15 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 16 Brooklyn why?
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 19 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 20 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 21 New York City Restaurants
- 22 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 23 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 24 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 25 Maui vacation