Ill be flying into Fort Lauderdale in February and will have 2 days to spend there before boarding on a 5 day cruise for Caymans & Cozy. Was wondering what there is to see and do, and how to best spend my time there. My interests are beaches, dining, and shopping. Is there a certain part of town where all of these can be found nestled together? Ive heard vaguely about Las Olas Blvd? Is this the street that harbors the most activity for tourists, or is it A1A? Ill be arriving around lunchtime on a thursday, and will have the entire day of friday to spend there before having to depart on the cruise that following saturday around dinnertime.
2 days in Fort Lauderdale. what to see and do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 2 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 3 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 4 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 5 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 6 Be Vigilant, be safe and alert your community…
- 7 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 8 Texas
- 9 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 10 Hotels Philly
- 11 Cross Country RV Trip
- 12 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 13 Enjoy Orlando Vacation Homes without Breaking your Budget
- 14 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 15 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 16 Ackislander
- 17 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 18 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 19 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 20 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 21 Northern California in February
- 22 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 23 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 24 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 25 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging