Ill be flying into Fort Lauderdale in February and will have 2 days to spend there before boarding on a 5 day cruise for Caymans & Cozy. Was wondering what there is to see and do, and how to best spend my time there. My interests are beaches, dining, and shopping. Is there a certain part of town where all of these can be found nestled together? Ive heard vaguely about Las Olas Blvd? Is this the street that harbors the most activity for tourists, or is it A1A? Ill be arriving around lunchtime on a thursday, and will have the entire day of friday to spend there before having to depart on the cruise that following saturday around dinnertime.
2 days in Fort Lauderdale. what to see and do?
- 1 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 2 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 3 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 4 stay near newark or nyc
- 5 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 6 New York City Parking
- 7 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 8 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 9 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 10 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 11 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 12 Priceline, WARNING
- 13 Less commercial beach?
- 14 Washington Wineries
- 15 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 16 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 17 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 18 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 19 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 20 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 21 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 22 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 23 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 24 Kauai golf
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii