Ill be flying into Fort Lauderdale in February and will have 2 days to spend there before boarding on a 5 day cruise for Caymans & Cozy. Was wondering what there is to see and do, and how to best spend my time there. My interests are beaches, dining, and shopping. Is there a certain part of town where all of these can be found nestled together? Ive heard vaguely about Las Olas Blvd? Is this the street that harbors the most activity for tourists, or is it A1A? Ill be arriving around lunchtime on a thursday, and will have the entire day of friday to spend there before having to depart on the cruise that following saturday around dinnertime.
2 days in Fort Lauderdale. what to see and do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Morning in miami
- 2 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 3 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 4 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 5 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 6 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 7 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 8 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 9 Driving routes to Washington, D.C.
- 10 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 11 Is Stars Deli still there, 53rd and Lex?
- 12 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 13 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 14 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 15 Shenandoah National Park
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 18 Seattle Visit April
- 19 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 22 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 23 Roadtrip Key West or Marco Island in January
- 24 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 25 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question