Ill be flying into Fort Lauderdale in February and will have 2 days to spend there before boarding on a 5 day cruise for Caymans & Cozy. Was wondering what there is to see and do, and how to best spend my time there. My interests are beaches, dining, and shopping. Is there a certain part of town where all of these can be found nestled together? Ive heard vaguely about Las Olas Blvd? Is this the street that harbors the most activity for tourists, or is it A1A? Ill be arriving around lunchtime on a thursday, and will have the entire day of friday to spend there before having to depart on the cruise that following saturday around dinnertime.
2 days in Fort Lauderdale. what to see and do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 2 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 3 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 4 San Francisco - mid October
- 5 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 6 Apartment Rentals DC
- 7 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 8 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 9 Zion to Albuquerque
- 10 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 11 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 12 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 13 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 14 Vegas hotels for families
- 15 Round trip from Chicago
- 16 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 17 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 18 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 19 Tour companies
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 Quick Trip to NYC
- 24 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 25 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed