Ill be flying into Fort Lauderdale in February and will have 2 days to spend there before boarding on a 5 day cruise for Caymans & Cozy. Was wondering what there is to see and do, and how to best spend my time there. My interests are beaches, dining, and shopping. Is there a certain part of town where all of these can be found nestled together? Ive heard vaguely about Las Olas Blvd? Is this the street that harbors the most activity for tourists, or is it A1A? Ill be arriving around lunchtime on a thursday, and will have the entire day of friday to spend there before having to depart on the cruise that following saturday around dinnertime.
2 days in Fort Lauderdale. what to see and do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 2 cincinnati with kids
- 3 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 4 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 5 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 6 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 7 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 8 Advice on Roadtrip
- 9 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 10 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 11 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 12 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 13 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 14 Zion the narrows
- 15 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 16 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 17 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 18 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 19 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 20 Los Angeles day trips
- 21 Hawaiian Islands
- 22 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 23 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 24 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 25 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway