Ill be flying into Fort Lauderdale in February and will have 2 days to spend there before boarding on a 5 day cruise for Caymans & Cozy. Was wondering what there is to see and do, and how to best spend my time there. My interests are beaches, dining, and shopping. Is there a certain part of town where all of these can be found nestled together? Ive heard vaguely about Las Olas Blvd? Is this the street that harbors the most activity for tourists, or is it A1A? Ill be arriving around lunchtime on a thursday, and will have the entire day of friday to spend there before having to depart on the cruise that following saturday around dinnertime.
2 days in Fort Lauderdale. what to see and do?
- 1 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 2 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 3 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 4 stay near newark or nyc
- 5 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 6 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 7 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 8 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 9 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 10 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 11 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 12 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 13 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 14 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 15 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 16 Cape Ann area
- 17 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 18 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 19 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 20 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 21 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 22 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 23 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 24 Kauai golf
- 25 Manzanita Or restaurants