1) We are visiting the park in mid August with 5 kids (4, 8 ->15) . I know there are a lot of amazing places to go that would take 2 weeks; though we only have is 2 full days at the park. Which park is "not-to-miss"? Is the Old Faithful one of them?
2) We plan to stay at Grant Village for 2 nights (the only vacancy they have). Other lodges show "air conditioner", but not Grant Village. I'll try to call tomorrow; but am a little anxious to know sooner. Does anyone know if there is air conditioner there? if not, would we need a/c in mid August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 2 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 3 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 4 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 5 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 6 BYOB in New York City
- 7 Broadway show tickets
- 8 alaska kenai peninsula places to stay for fishing.
- 9 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 10 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 11 Sedona to Vegas
- 12 Traveling with an infant
- 13 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 14 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?
- 15 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 16 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 17 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 18 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 19 Yosemite Hike
- 20 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 21 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 22 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 23 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 24 Across country drive
- 25 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?