1) We are visiting the park in mid August with 5 kids (4, 8 ->15) . I know there are a lot of amazing places to go that would take 2 weeks; though we only have is 2 full days at the park. Which park is "not-to-miss"? Is the Old Faithful one of them?
2) We plan to stay at Grant Village for 2 nights (the only vacancy they have). Other lodges show "air conditioner", but not Grant Village. I'll try to call tomorrow; but am a little anxious to know sooner. Does anyone know if there is air conditioner there? if not, would we need a/c in mid August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://gomusclebuilding.com/kamasutra-male-enhancement/
- 2 Santa Fe Itineray
- 3 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 4 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 5 Boston to Naples florida
- 6 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 7 Retiring to Tucson
- 8 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 9 Hotel in Reno
- 10 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 11 Trinity Site, NM
- 12 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 13 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 14 North Carolina airports
- 15 best health clubs with lap pools
- 16 10 days vacation in California
- 17 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 18 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 19 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 20 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 21 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 22 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 23 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 24 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 25 Southwest Road Trip in Oct