1) We are visiting the park in mid August with 5 kids (4, 8 ->15) . I know there are a lot of amazing places to go that would take 2 weeks; though we only have is 2 full days at the park. Which park is "not-to-miss"? Is the Old Faithful one of them?
2) We plan to stay at Grant Village for 2 nights (the only vacancy they have). Other lodges show "air conditioner", but not Grant Village. I'll try to call tomorrow; but am a little anxious to know sooner. Does anyone know if there is air conditioner there? if not, would we need a/c in mid August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 2 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 3 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 4 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 5 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 6 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 7 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 8 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 9 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 10 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 11 JFK-connection
- 12 Extended weekend beach get away
- 13 Reagan Library
- 14 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 15 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 16 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 17 Southern history- walkable cities
- 18 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 19 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 20 New Software
- 21 MOAB NP
- 22 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 23 10 days vacation in Maine
- 24 Honeymoon Lodging and Activites in Sonoma
- 25 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time