1) We are visiting the park in mid August with 5 kids (4, 8 ->15) . I know there are a lot of amazing places to go that would take 2 weeks; though we only have is 2 full days at the park. Which park is "not-to-miss"? Is the Old Faithful one of them?
2) We plan to stay at Grant Village for 2 nights (the only vacancy they have). Other lodges show "air conditioner", but not Grant Village. I'll try to call tomorrow; but am a little anxious to know sooner. Does anyone know if there is air conditioner there? if not, would we need a/c in mid August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 2 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 3 San Francisco to San Diego
- 4 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 5 Vacation Ideas With A 2 years old)?
- 6 Hawaii - where?
- 7 24 days out west
- 8 Pacific Northwest
- 9 New Orleans Streetcars
- 10 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 11 Things to do in NYC
- 12 The Most Beautiful Building In Los Angeles? Perhaps The Central Library!
- 13 Universal Express℠ Pass Worth it?
- 14 Sandford Airport
- 15 Shenandoah National park
- 16 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 17 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 18 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 19 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 20 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 21 Butler Wash - Cedar Mesa Utah
- 22 Traveling through MO to Branson
- 23 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 24 Anaheim - no car
- 25 Arizona PHX car rental