1) We are visiting the park in mid August with 5 kids (4, 8 ->15) . I know there are a lot of amazing places to go that would take 2 weeks; though we only have is 2 full days at the park. Which park is "not-to-miss"? Is the Old Faithful one of them?
2) We plan to stay at Grant Village for 2 nights (the only vacancy they have). Other lodges show "air conditioner", but not Grant Village. I'll try to call tomorrow; but am a little anxious to know sooner. Does anyone know if there is air conditioner there? if not, would we need a/c in mid August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 2 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 3 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 4 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 5 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 6 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 7 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 8 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 9 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 10 Short Notice
- 11 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 12 4 days in San Francisco
- 13 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 14 Novel in Progress
- 15 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 16 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 17 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 18 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 19 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 20 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 21 Another Great DC Trip
- 22 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?
- 23 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 24 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 25 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017