1) We are visiting the park in mid August with 5 kids (4, 8 ->15) . I know there are a lot of amazing places to go that would take 2 weeks; though we only have is 2 full days at the park. Which park is "not-to-miss"? Is the Old Faithful one of them?
2) We plan to stay at Grant Village for 2 nights (the only vacancy they have). Other lodges show "air conditioner", but not Grant Village. I'll try to call tomorrow; but am a little anxious to know sooner. Does anyone know if there is air conditioner there? if not, would we need a/c in mid August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 2 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 3 Key West luxury hotels
- 4 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 5 Wine Country
- 6 Nashville Never Been
- 7 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 8 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 9 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 10 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 11 Florida beach vacation
- 12 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 13 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 14 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 15 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 16 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 17 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 18 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 19 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 20 Oahu Trip Report with Friends Nov 2016
- 21 I95
- 22 Rafting the Colorado
- 23 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 24 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 25 Uber boston