1) We are visiting the park in mid August with 5 kids (4, 8 ->15) . I know there are a lot of amazing places to go that would take 2 weeks; though we only have is 2 full days at the park. Which park is "not-to-miss"? Is the Old Faithful one of them?
2) We plan to stay at Grant Village for 2 nights (the only vacancy they have). Other lodges show "air conditioner", but not Grant Village. I'll try to call tomorrow; but am a little anxious to know sooner. Does anyone know if there is air conditioner there? if not, would we need a/c in mid August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 2 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 3 Ideas for New York
- 4 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 5 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 6 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 7 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 8 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 9 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 10 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 11 New York in December
- 12 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 13 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 14 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 15 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 16 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 17 Staying outside DC
- 18 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 19 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 20 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 21 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 22 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 23 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 24 Road trip
- 25 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??