1) We are visiting the park in mid August with 5 kids (4, 8 ->15) . I know there are a lot of amazing places to go that would take 2 weeks; though we only have is 2 full days at the park. Which park is "not-to-miss"? Is the Old Faithful one of them?
2) We plan to stay at Grant Village for 2 nights (the only vacancy they have). Other lodges show "air conditioner", but not Grant Village. I'll try to call tomorrow; but am a little anxious to know sooner. Does anyone know if there is air conditioner there? if not, would we need a/c in mid August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://probiomaxmexico.com/magic-model-bra/
- 2 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/dermaglo-cream/
- 3 florida gulf coast
- 4 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 5 Maui, early August
- 6 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 7 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 8 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 9 Road trip advice needed please
- 10 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 11 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 12 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 13 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 14 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 15 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 16 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 17 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 18 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 19 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 20 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 21 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 22 Family Trip advice please?!
- 23 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 24 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 25 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.