1) We are visiting the park in mid August with 5 kids (4, 8 ->15) . I know there are a lot of amazing places to go that would take 2 weeks; though we only have is 2 full days at the park. Which park is "not-to-miss"? Is the Old Faithful one of them?
2) We plan to stay at Grant Village for 2 nights (the only vacancy they have). Other lodges show "air conditioner", but not Grant Village. I'll try to call tomorrow; but am a little anxious to know sooner. Does anyone know if there is air conditioner there? if not, would we need a/c in mid August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand American Road Trip!
- 2 Grand Teton Questions
- 3 Your favourite places in New York City
- 4 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 5 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 6 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 7 Rules of the Subway
- 8 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 9 Grand Teton Questuons
- 10 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 11 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 12 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016
- 13 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 14 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 15 Los Angeles, California - Hiking
- 16 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 17 Mini Trip Report: Vegas in June-- HOT HOT HOT
- 18 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 19 Mystic CT
- 20 Alabama trip in Dec
- 21 Las vegas +21
- 22 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 23 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 24 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 25 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion