1) We are visiting the park in mid August with 5 kids (4, 8 ->15) . I know there are a lot of amazing places to go that would take 2 weeks; though we only have is 2 full days at the park. Which park is "not-to-miss"? Is the Old Faithful one of them?
2) We plan to stay at Grant Village for 2 nights (the only vacancy they have). Other lodges show "air conditioner", but not Grant Village. I'll try to call tomorrow; but am a little anxious to know sooner. Does anyone know if there is air conditioner there? if not, would we need a/c in mid August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 2 US Trip
- 3 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 4 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 5 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 6 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 7 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 8 Maui - luau question
- 9 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 10 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 11 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 12 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 13 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 14 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 15 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 16 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 17 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 18 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 19 Bryce and Zion planning
- 20 Country Walkers
- 21 Dress Code - Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island
- 22 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 23 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 24 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 25 Places to stay in Skagway