My husband and I are hoping to escape NYC this labor day (I know it's late and traffic will be heavy) we will leave early on 9/3 and have an afternoon/evening of sight seeing/dining and spend the night on Sunday 9/3/06. Then we will spend day on Monday and leave around 4pm. We are looking for rocky coasts and water and light houses and quaint town. Also, since we will be driving a long way to get there we want to be able to do most sight-seeing on foot and don't want to worry about parking...not sure if we will go to Cape Cod or RI. Please suggest...our ideal trip would include beautiful views of nature. Good food. Light shopping. Lighthouses/whale watching...nice hotel (we can spend up to $300 for a night)...I know it's a lot to ask...Block Island? Falmouth? Newport? Chatham? I really don't know the area...thanks
2 days and 1 night...
View all United States activity »
- 1 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 2 RIP Judy Rogers
- 3 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 4 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 5 Warm and don't Drive
- 6 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 7 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 8 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 9 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 10 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 11 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 12 hotel near Met NYC
- 13 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 14 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 15 Princeville in January
- 16 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 17 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 18 pa to az
- 19 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 20 Savanah Sojourn
- 21 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 22 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 23 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 24 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 25 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)