My husband and I are hoping to escape NYC this labor day (I know it's late and traffic will be heavy) we will leave early on 9/3 and have an afternoon/evening of sight seeing/dining and spend the night on Sunday 9/3/06. Then we will spend day on Monday and leave around 4pm. We are looking for rocky coasts and water and light houses and quaint town. Also, since we will be driving a long way to get there we want to be able to do most sight-seeing on foot and don't want to worry about parking...not sure if we will go to Cape Cod or RI. Please suggest...our ideal trip would include beautiful views of nature. Good food. Light shopping. Lighthouses/whale watching...nice hotel (we can spend up to $300 for a night)...I know it's a lot to ask...Block Island? Falmouth? Newport? Chatham? I really don't know the area...thanks
2 days and 1 night...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 2 New York City Christmas Trip
- 3 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 4 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 5 visit to HIghLine
- 6 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 7 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 8 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 9 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 10 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 11 From Seattle airport to the city
- 12 Colorado Skiing
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 15 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 16 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 17 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 18 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 19 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 20 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 21 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 22 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 23 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 24 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 25 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY