I'm spending the weekend of October 12-13 in Boston and was planning on going to cape cod Monday -Tuesday before I have to head home. I know it's not enough time, but I'm taking what I can get. I'm not familiar at all with the area, any suggestions on where is best to go at that time of year if driving from Boston? Looking to stay at a B&B, just wander around and relax, grab a great seafood dinner. Any help is appreciated.
2 days/ 1 night in cape cod mid-October... Where to go?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 3 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 The Cindy Shearin Group Bottom Line
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 8 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 9 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 10 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 11 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 12 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 16 NYC theatre broadway
- 17 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 18 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 A day in Dallas
- 23 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 Door County Suggestions