I'm spending the weekend of October 12-13 in Boston and was planning on going to cape cod Monday -Tuesday before I have to head home. I know it's not enough time, but I'm taking what I can get. I'm not familiar at all with the area, any suggestions on where is best to go at that time of year if driving from Boston? Looking to stay at a B&B, just wander around and relax, grab a great seafood dinner. Any help is appreciated.
2 days/ 1 night in cape cod mid-October... Where to go?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 2 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 3 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 4 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 5 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 6 Myrtle Beach
- 7 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 8 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 9 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 10 Colorado in the summer!
- 11 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 14 Washington DC Metro
- 15 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 16 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 17 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 18 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 19 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 20 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 21 Travel West Coast
- 22 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 23 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 24 Wine Country Picnic
- 25 traveling Amtrak cross country