My husband and I spent a whole day yesterday in Ipswich and Gloucester; and last month, we were in Salem for an entire day. I understand these aren't top tourist destinations, but since there are very few (or perhaps none) trip reports about these places, I figured I will share my 2 day trips with you, along with a couple of photos.
I am combining these 2 in the same thread, since they are all along the N Shore of MA. In case you're not familiar with this area, it is about 30 odd miles NE of Boston. In planning my trips, I used my Fodors Boston 2009 guidebook, asked some questions here on US Forum, checked out a couple of brochures from the North of Boston Convention and Visitor Bureau. Here is the website: http://www.northofboston.org/
I will start with our trip yesterday to Ipswich and Gloucester.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthoffersreview.info/testo-boost-x/
- 2 more guidance about how to eat and bulk up
- 3 Anti Wrinkle Skin Creams: All Natural And All Good
- 4 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/nitric-surge/
- 5 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 6 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 7 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 8 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 9 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 10 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 11 Yellowstone
- 12 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 13 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 14 Redwoods National Park
- 15 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 16 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 17 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 18 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 19 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 20 New Mexico in May
- 21 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 22 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 23 Traveling Alone
- 24 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 25 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
2 Day Trip Reports in 1: yk visits N Shore of MA (Ipswich/Gloucester/Salem)