I'd like some help in planning a 2 day Fall Foliage trip from Central Jersey to Upstate NY to Vermont to NH and then back.I am a photographer so basically want to cover the BEST possible Scenic routes, click lots of photos in these 2 days. (unfortunately I only have 2 days)
This is what I have in mind, would appreciate if I can get your feedback
Edison, NJ --> Lake George, NY --> cut thru Vermont --> Kancamagus Hwy, NH --> Mt Washington, NH --> Berkshire Mtn region, MA --> Edison, NJ
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado itinerary
- 2 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 3 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 4 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 5 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 6 Logistics of long-distance car rental
- 7 Hawaii wedding
- 8 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 9 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 10 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 11 12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips
- 12 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 13 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 14 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 15 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 16 Oregon Coast question
- 17 California road trip
- 18 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 19 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 20 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 21 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 22 Moving to Montana
- 23 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 24 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 25 Tetons, Yellowstone help