I'd like some help in planning a 2 day Fall Foliage trip from Central Jersey to Upstate NY to Vermont to NH and then back.I am a photographer so basically want to cover the BEST possible Scenic routes, click lots of photos in these 2 days. (unfortunately I only have 2 days)
This is what I have in mind, would appreciate if I can get your feedback
Edison, NJ --> Lake George, NY --> cut thru Vermont --> Kancamagus Hwy, NH --> Mt Washington, NH --> Berkshire Mtn region, MA --> Edison, NJ
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Must See/Do in Oregon & Washington
- 2 Must see places in Washington & Oregon
- 3 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 4 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 5 Planning a Low Country Road Trip
- 6 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 7 Hilton Head
- 8 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!
- 9 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 10 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 11 First time visit to California
- 12 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 13 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 14 Southwest US
- 15 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 16 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 17 Reno GTG?
- 18 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 19 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 20 Lake Powell
- 21 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 22 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 23 A Drive Through the Poconos
- 24 Car Rental in Sedona
- 25 Las Vegas show