I'd like some help in planning a 2 day Fall Foliage trip from Central Jersey to Upstate NY to Vermont to NH and then back.I am a photographer so basically want to cover the BEST possible Scenic routes, click lots of photos in these 2 days. (unfortunately I only have 2 days)
This is what I have in mind, would appreciate if I can get your feedback
Edison, NJ --> Lake George, NY --> cut thru Vermont --> Kancamagus Hwy, NH --> Mt Washington, NH --> Berkshire Mtn region, MA --> Edison, NJ
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 skype@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 3 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 4 Metropolitan Movers Newmarket GTA North
- 5 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 6 A great gift for various occasions
- 7 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 8 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 9 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 10 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 11 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 12 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 13 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 14 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 15 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 16 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 17 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 18 road trip
- 19 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 20 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 21 Florida in October
- 22 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 23 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 24 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 25 FLL to Key West