I will be spending a weekend in Rehoboth in July with my family - visiting some friends who are there from out of state for the weekend. Ideally I'd like to stay in a hotel room which is set up as a suite with 2 bedrooms as we'll be bringing out toddlers with us and I think they would sleep better in their own room. I did a little bit of checking online and couldn't really find much. There were a couple of places, but they didn't seem to be near the boardwalk/beach, and I believe that is where our friends are staying so we were hoping to be closeby (walking distance). Does anyone have any ideas? Ideally we'd like it to be a fairly nice place (but not totally break the bank to stay there) - with the little kiddos, we don't have the opportunity to get away too often.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific coast road trip
- 2 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 3 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 4 ALASKA - 10 + DAYS
- 5 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 6 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 7 San Francisco to LA, road or rail?
- 8 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 9 Austin with Kids
- 10 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 11 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 12 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 13 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 14 Neighborhood Visiting Atlanta w/o a Car
- 15 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 16 portland and area
- 17 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 18 St. Louis Metro from Airport to Amtrak Station
- 19 Something new/ different between Jackson WY and Billings, MT
- 20 Suggestions on transport from Las Vegas to San Francisco
- 21 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 22 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 23 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 24 drive from sfo to glen ellen
- 25 Carmel for 5 nights with baby