I will be spending a weekend in Rehoboth in July with my family - visiting some friends who are there from out of state for the weekend. Ideally I'd like to stay in a hotel room which is set up as a suite with 2 bedrooms as we'll be bringing out toddlers with us and I think they would sleep better in their own room. I did a little bit of checking online and couldn't really find much. There were a couple of places, but they didn't seem to be near the boardwalk/beach, and I believe that is where our friends are staying so we were hoping to be closeby (walking distance). Does anyone have any ideas? Ideally we'd like it to be a fairly nice place (but not totally break the bank to stay there) - with the little kiddos, we don't have the opportunity to get away too often.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 2 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 3 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 4 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 5 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 6 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 7 If you could have one meal in Vegas, what would it be?
- 8 Day Trip Reports? May/June
- 9 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 10 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 11 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 12 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 13 A quick trip to New Orleans - Dec 2010
- 14 large suitcase as carry-on on amtrak train
- 15 First Trip to New Orleans
- 16 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 17 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 18 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 19 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 20 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 21 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 22 Michigan advice needed
- 23 Nova Star
- 24 One day in Dallas
- 25 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters