I will be spending a weekend in Rehoboth in July with my family - visiting some friends who are there from out of state for the weekend. Ideally I'd like to stay in a hotel room which is set up as a suite with 2 bedrooms as we'll be bringing out toddlers with us and I think they would sleep better in their own room. I did a little bit of checking online and couldn't really find much. There were a couple of places, but they didn't seem to be near the boardwalk/beach, and I believe that is where our friends are staying so we were hoping to be closeby (walking distance). Does anyone have any ideas? Ideally we'd like it to be a fairly nice place (but not totally break the bank to stay there) - with the little kiddos, we don't have the opportunity to get away too often.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 2 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 3 south west family trip itinerary
- 4 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 5 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 6 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 7 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 8 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 9 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 10 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 11 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 12 Relocating to the Deep South
- 13 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 14 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 15 wasting time around JFK
- 16 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 17 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 18 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 19 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 20 SF Restaurant
- 21 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures
- 22 Charleston, Savannah, and Coast Itinerary <Feedback requested!>
- 23 Chicago-Family Reunion Ideas
- 24 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles