I will be spending a weekend in Rehoboth in July with my family - visiting some friends who are there from out of state for the weekend. Ideally I'd like to stay in a hotel room which is set up as a suite with 2 bedrooms as we'll be bringing out toddlers with us and I think they would sleep better in their own room. I did a little bit of checking online and couldn't really find much. There were a couple of places, but they didn't seem to be near the boardwalk/beach, and I believe that is where our friends are staying so we were hoping to be closeby (walking distance). Does anyone have any ideas? Ideally we'd like it to be a fairly nice place (but not totally break the bank to stay there) - with the little kiddos, we don't have the opportunity to get away too often.
2 bedroom hotels in Rehoboth?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Resolution New Years Eve 2015
- 2 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 3 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 4 Dining in Manhattan
- 5 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 6 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 7 From Seattle airport to the city
- 8 General Utah planning questions
- 9 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 10 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 11 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 12 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 13 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 14 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 New York City Christmas Trip
- 17 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 18 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 19 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 20 Colorado Skiing
- 21 American Honeymoon in March
- 22 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 23 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 24 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 25 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando