I will be spending a weekend in Rehoboth in July with my family - visiting some friends who are there from out of state for the weekend. Ideally I'd like to stay in a hotel room which is set up as a suite with 2 bedrooms as we'll be bringing out toddlers with us and I think they would sleep better in their own room. I did a little bit of checking online and couldn't really find much. There were a couple of places, but they didn't seem to be near the boardwalk/beach, and I believe that is where our friends are staying so we were hoping to be closeby (walking distance). Does anyone have any ideas? Ideally we'd like it to be a fairly nice place (but not totally break the bank to stay there) - with the little kiddos, we don't have the opportunity to get away too often.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 2 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 3 Florida Family vacation in California
- 4 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 5 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 6 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 7 San Francisco California
- 8 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 9 Miami and New Orleans
- 10 Louisville in December
- 11 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 12 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 13 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 14 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 15 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 16 United Nations tours
- 17 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 18 September Road Trip in New England
- 19 NYC with 8 yr old
- 20 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 21 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 22 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 23 Disneyland Hotel vs. Grand Californian for first time Disneyland visit
- 24 TR: Washington and Gettysburg in 4 Nights
- 25 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day