I will be spending a weekend in Rehoboth in July with my family - visiting some friends who are there from out of state for the weekend. Ideally I'd like to stay in a hotel room which is set up as a suite with 2 bedrooms as we'll be bringing out toddlers with us and I think they would sleep better in their own room. I did a little bit of checking online and couldn't really find much. There were a couple of places, but they didn't seem to be near the boardwalk/beach, and I believe that is where our friends are staying so we were hoping to be closeby (walking distance). Does anyone have any ideas? Ideally we'd like it to be a fairly nice place (but not totally break the bank to stay there) - with the little kiddos, we don't have the opportunity to get away too often.
2 bedroom hotels in Rehoboth?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 2 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 3 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 4 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 5 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 6 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 7 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 8 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 9 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 10 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 11 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 12 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 13 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 14 DC - WW2 flyover
- 15 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 16 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 17 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 18 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 19 Alaska Trip Planning
- 20 New York City-New Things?
- 21 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 22 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 23 Rochester > Montreal > Quebec Road Trip
- 24 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 25 Romantic destination in the US