I will be spending a weekend in Rehoboth in July with my family - visiting some friends who are there from out of state for the weekend. Ideally I'd like to stay in a hotel room which is set up as a suite with 2 bedrooms as we'll be bringing out toddlers with us and I think they would sleep better in their own room. I did a little bit of checking online and couldn't really find much. There were a couple of places, but they didn't seem to be near the boardwalk/beach, and I believe that is where our friends are staying so we were hoping to be closeby (walking distance). Does anyone have any ideas? Ideally we'd like it to be a fairly nice place (but not totally break the bank to stay there) - with the little kiddos, we don't have the opportunity to get away too often.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 2 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 5 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 6 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 7 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 8 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 9 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 10 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 11 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 12 Airfares in the 1970's
- 13 Relocating to the Deep South
- 14 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 15 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 16 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 17 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 18 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 19 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 20 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 21 Seattle to San Francisco
- 22 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 23 San Francisco and Napa
- 24 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 25 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???