I will be spending a weekend in Rehoboth in July with my family - visiting some friends who are there from out of state for the weekend. Ideally I'd like to stay in a hotel room which is set up as a suite with 2 bedrooms as we'll be bringing out toddlers with us and I think they would sleep better in their own room. I did a little bit of checking online and couldn't really find much. There were a couple of places, but they didn't seem to be near the boardwalk/beach, and I believe that is where our friends are staying so we were hoping to be closeby (walking distance). Does anyone have any ideas? Ideally we'd like it to be a fairly nice place (but not totally break the bank to stay there) - with the little kiddos, we don't have the opportunity to get away too often.
2 bedroom hotels in Rehoboth?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 4 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 5 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 6 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 7 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 8 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 9 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 10 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 11 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 12 Long Boat Key Condo GOLF TENNIS BEACH
- 13 California San Diego area lodging
- 14 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 15 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 16 Hana hotels in August
- 17 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 18 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 19 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 20 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 21 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 22 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 23 from Moab to Bryce
- 24 Vegas in mid may
- 25 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23