I will be spending a weekend in Rehoboth in July with my family - visiting some friends who are there from out of state for the weekend. Ideally I'd like to stay in a hotel room which is set up as a suite with 2 bedrooms as we'll be bringing out toddlers with us and I think they would sleep better in their own room. I did a little bit of checking online and couldn't really find much. There were a couple of places, but they didn't seem to be near the boardwalk/beach, and I believe that is where our friends are staying so we were hoping to be closeby (walking distance). Does anyone have any ideas? Ideally we'd like it to be a fairly nice place (but not totally break the bank to stay there) - with the little kiddos, we don't have the opportunity to get away too often.
2 bedroom hotels in Rehoboth?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 2 Portland, OR hotel question
- 3 middlebury vt snow
- 4 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 5 san diego or nearby area
- 6 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 7 Texas
- 8 Los Angeles day trips
- 9 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 10 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 11 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 12 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 13 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 14 Self guided White House tour
- 15 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 16 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 17 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 18 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 19 Northwest USA
- 20 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 21 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 22 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 23 LA for a day and a half
- 24 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 25 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?