I will be spending a weekend in Rehoboth in July with my family - visiting some friends who are there from out of state for the weekend. Ideally I'd like to stay in a hotel room which is set up as a suite with 2 bedrooms as we'll be bringing out toddlers with us and I think they would sleep better in their own room. I did a little bit of checking online and couldn't really find much. There were a couple of places, but they didn't seem to be near the boardwalk/beach, and I believe that is where our friends are staying so we were hoping to be closeby (walking distance). Does anyone have any ideas? Ideally we'd like it to be a fairly nice place (but not totally break the bank to stay there) - with the little kiddos, we don't have the opportunity to get away too often.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Sur Help!!
- 2 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 3 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 4 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 5 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 6 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 7 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 8 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 9 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 10 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 11 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 12 Rules of the NY Subway
- 13 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 14 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 15 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 16 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 17 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 18 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 19 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 20 Las Vegas trip report
- 21 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 22 10 Days in Maine
- 23 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 24 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 25 sugestions