I will be spending a weekend in Rehoboth in July with my family - visiting some friends who are there from out of state for the weekend. Ideally I'd like to stay in a hotel room which is set up as a suite with 2 bedrooms as we'll be bringing out toddlers with us and I think they would sleep better in their own room. I did a little bit of checking online and couldn't really find much. There were a couple of places, but they didn't seem to be near the boardwalk/beach, and I believe that is where our friends are staying so we were hoping to be closeby (walking distance). Does anyone have any ideas? Ideally we'd like it to be a fairly nice place (but not totally break the bank to stay there) - with the little kiddos, we don't have the opportunity to get away too often.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Haunted Attractions for Halloween
- 2 Please help with 4 day trip to Seattle and Vancouver
- 3 Please help with trip planning for Seattle, Victoria, Vancouver
- 4 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 5 New Orleans weekend, plus a shout out to Sandra Bullock
- 6 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 7 Sedona sold out!
- 8 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 9 Overnight stay in N Central Idaho
- 10 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 11 Where to try hot-air ballooning?
- 12 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 13 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 14 Hawaii Trip in May
- 15 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 16 sunday night getaway between sandiego and los angles
- 17 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 18 Wailea Restaurants?
- 19 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 20 1 day to visit Palm Springs photography itinerary?
- 21 Help me with Sonoma Desert….
- 22 A week in NYC - first timers
- 23 DC -> Boulder
- 24 Rome/Florence
- 25 Colorado - Photography