I will be spending a weekend in Rehoboth in July with my family - visiting some friends who are there from out of state for the weekend. Ideally I'd like to stay in a hotel room which is set up as a suite with 2 bedrooms as we'll be bringing out toddlers with us and I think they would sleep better in their own room. I did a little bit of checking online and couldn't really find much. There were a couple of places, but they didn't seem to be near the boardwalk/beach, and I believe that is where our friends are staying so we were hoping to be closeby (walking distance). Does anyone have any ideas? Ideally we'd like it to be a fairly nice place (but not totally break the bank to stay there) - with the little kiddos, we don't have the opportunity to get away too often.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 2 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 3 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 4 Wine Country
- 5 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 6 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 7 I95
- 8 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 9 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 10 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 11 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 12 Uber boston
- 13 Pt Everglades to fll
- 14 Change planes in Atlanta
- 15 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 16 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 17 Restaurants in Mesa
- 18 a short trip to san francisco
- 19 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 20 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 21 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 22 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 23 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 24 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 25 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14