I will be spending a weekend in Rehoboth in July with my family - visiting some friends who are there from out of state for the weekend. Ideally I'd like to stay in a hotel room which is set up as a suite with 2 bedrooms as we'll be bringing out toddlers with us and I think they would sleep better in their own room. I did a little bit of checking online and couldn't really find much. There were a couple of places, but they didn't seem to be near the boardwalk/beach, and I believe that is where our friends are staying so we were hoping to be closeby (walking distance). Does anyone have any ideas? Ideally we'd like it to be a fairly nice place (but not totally break the bank to stay there) - with the little kiddos, we don't have the opportunity to get away too often.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 2 Miami airport--safety??
- 3 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 4 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 5 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 6 US whole month of January where to
- 7 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!
- 8 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 9 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 10 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 11 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 12 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 13 Recent Spam Attacks
- 14 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 15 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 16 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 17 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 18 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 19 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 20 Baltimore Weekend
- 21 Dinosaur National Monument
- 22 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 23 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 24 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 25 Things to do in Toronto