I will be spending a weekend in Rehoboth in July with my family - visiting some friends who are there from out of state for the weekend. Ideally I'd like to stay in a hotel room which is set up as a suite with 2 bedrooms as we'll be bringing out toddlers with us and I think they would sleep better in their own room. I did a little bit of checking online and couldn't really find much. There were a couple of places, but they didn't seem to be near the boardwalk/beach, and I believe that is where our friends are staying so we were hoping to be closeby (walking distance). Does anyone have any ideas? Ideally we'd like it to be a fairly nice place (but not totally break the bank to stay there) - with the little kiddos, we don't have the opportunity to get away too often.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 hilicopter tour oahu
- 2 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 3 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 4 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 5 Places to stay in TX...?
- 6 Driving from Baltimore to Savannah Ga
- 7 driving from LA to Portland
- 8 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 9 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 10 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 11 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 12 Parking fine
- 13 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 14 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 15 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 16 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 17 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 18 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 19 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 20 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 21 Pittsburgh Trip
- 22 11 days SE coast road trip
- 23 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 24 Considering moving to Florida... any opinions?
- 25 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?