I will be spending a weekend in Rehoboth in July with my family - visiting some friends who are there from out of state for the weekend. Ideally I'd like to stay in a hotel room which is set up as a suite with 2 bedrooms as we'll be bringing out toddlers with us and I think they would sleep better in their own room. I did a little bit of checking online and couldn't really find much. There were a couple of places, but they didn't seem to be near the boardwalk/beach, and I believe that is where our friends are staying so we were hoping to be closeby (walking distance). Does anyone have any ideas? Ideally we'd like it to be a fairly nice place (but not totally break the bank to stay there) - with the little kiddos, we don't have the opportunity to get away too often.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 야마토전함 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Family trip - driving from SF to LAX
- 3 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 4 Boston / VT August
- 5 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 6 Lake Champlain, VT
- 7 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 8 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 9 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 10 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 11 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 12 5 Days near Denver
- 13 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 14 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 15 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 16 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 17 Boston Ideas
- 18 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 19 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 20 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 21 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 22 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 23 4 Days in Juneau?
- 24 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 25 hotel in NYC