I will be spending a weekend in Rehoboth in July with my family - visiting some friends who are there from out of state for the weekend. Ideally I'd like to stay in a hotel room which is set up as a suite with 2 bedrooms as we'll be bringing out toddlers with us and I think they would sleep better in their own room. I did a little bit of checking online and couldn't really find much. There were a couple of places, but they didn't seem to be near the boardwalk/beach, and I believe that is where our friends are staying so we were hoping to be closeby (walking distance). Does anyone have any ideas? Ideally we'd like it to be a fairly nice place (but not totally break the bank to stay there) - with the little kiddos, we don't have the opportunity to get away too often.
2 bedroom hotels in Rehoboth?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 2 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 3 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 4 Itinerary Help - options.
- 5 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 6 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 7 Daytona Beach and ??
- 8 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 9 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 10 Hawaii is still Hell
- 11 Alaska restaurant prices
- 12 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 13 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 16 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 17 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 18 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 19 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 20 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 21 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 22 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 23 DC - WW2 flyover
- 24 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 25 More Wine les Whine in Napa