I will be spending a weekend in Rehoboth in July with my family - visiting some friends who are there from out of state for the weekend. Ideally I'd like to stay in a hotel room which is set up as a suite with 2 bedrooms as we'll be bringing out toddlers with us and I think they would sleep better in their own room. I did a little bit of checking online and couldn't really find much. There were a couple of places, but they didn't seem to be near the boardwalk/beach, and I believe that is where our friends are staying so we were hoping to be closeby (walking distance). Does anyone have any ideas? Ideally we'd like it to be a fairly nice place (but not totally break the bank to stay there) - with the little kiddos, we don't have the opportunity to get away too often.
2 bedroom hotels in Rehoboth?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 5 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 6 Mesa Verde
- 7 Itinerary opinions
- 8 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 9 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 10 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 11 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 12 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 13 Calgary to Banff
- 14 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 15 Our perfect day in Key West
- 16 moving to florida
- 17 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 18 culpepper
- 19 2 weeks in Alaska
- 20 Pub with food in Seattle
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 Great Driving Trip to Alaska, June/July 2014
- 23 An RV trip along the coast
- 24 NYC 1St Time
- 25 NEW YORK CITY!!!