I will be spending a weekend in Rehoboth in July with my family - visiting some friends who are there from out of state for the weekend. Ideally I'd like to stay in a hotel room which is set up as a suite with 2 bedrooms as we'll be bringing out toddlers with us and I think they would sleep better in their own room. I did a little bit of checking online and couldn't really find much. There were a couple of places, but they didn't seem to be near the boardwalk/beach, and I believe that is where our friends are staying so we were hoping to be closeby (walking distance). Does anyone have any ideas? Ideally we'd like it to be a fairly nice place (but not totally break the bank to stay there) - with the little kiddos, we don't have the opportunity to get away too often.
2 bedroom hotels in Rehoboth?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall color yet?
- 2 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 3 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 4 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 5 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 6 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 7 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 8 N California trip questions
- 9 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 10 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 11 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 12 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 13 Colorado aspen updates
- 14 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 15 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 16 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 17 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 18 New England Skiing
- 19 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 20 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 21 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 22 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 23 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 24 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 25 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown