I will be spending a weekend in Rehoboth in July with my family - visiting some friends who are there from out of state for the weekend. Ideally I'd like to stay in a hotel room which is set up as a suite with 2 bedrooms as we'll be bringing out toddlers with us and I think they would sleep better in their own room. I did a little bit of checking online and couldn't really find much. There were a couple of places, but they didn't seem to be near the boardwalk/beach, and I believe that is where our friends are staying so we were hoping to be closeby (walking distance). Does anyone have any ideas? Ideally we'd like it to be a fairly nice place (but not totally break the bank to stay there) - with the little kiddos, we don't have the opportunity to get away too often.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day in Spokane
- 2 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 3 Napa valley getaway
- 4 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 5 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 6 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 7 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 8 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 9 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 10 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 11 Desert Southwest
- 12 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 13 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 14 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 15 Boston waterfront Italian
- 16 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 17 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 18 Zion and Bryce in July
- 19 Kids Vacation Place
- 20 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 21 First time, Best business class?
- 22 What to pack
- 23 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 24 summer vacation
- 25 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis