we will be disembarking in Los Angeles from a cruise in January. I can only stay 2 days and would appreciated advice on how to make the best use of time. My first priority is the Getty Museum and if possible, the Skirbell. I would also like to take a bus tour to see the major sites. We will definitely not be renting a car, so which area would be best for us to stay in?
1st trip to Los Angeles
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 2 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 3 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 4 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 A day in Dallas
- 11 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 12 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 13 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 14 Door County Suggestions
- 15 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 16 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 17 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 18 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 19 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 20 Visiting Denver
- 21 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 22 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 23 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 24 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 25 San Diego parks and attractions