My hubby and I are visiting Kauai for the first time in December this year. Wondering if we should hire a car or can we do day tours etc to see most attractions. We are staying in the Lihue area at the Kauai Beach Resort. Hope to do a helicopter tour of Waimea Canyon and especially the Na Pali Coast. Is there a better time of the day to do this. Should we book before we leave home? We are only in Kauai for a couple of days so anything we do will be a bonus. Thanking all in advance.
1st time in Kauai
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 4 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 5 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 8 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 9 Visiting Denver
- 10 Visiting Denver
- 11 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 12 NYC theatre broadway
- 13 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 14 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 15 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 16 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 17 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 18 A day in Dallas
- 19 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 20 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 21 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 22 Door County Suggestions
- 23 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 24 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 25 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!