Husband and I are planning a first time Alaska cruisetour for next Spring - i.e. both a ship and land package, around 12 days. We want to know the most scenic spots, and areas for wildlife. We will be including Denali and of course the ship will tour the Glacier Bay/Inside Passage area. The Kenai Nat'l Park holds high interest. Should we include some or all of the following: Dawson, Whitehorse, Fairbanks, Anchorage. Thanks in advance for any help.
1st Time Alaska Cruisers!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Apartment Rentals DC
- 2 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 3 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 4 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 5 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 6 Zion to Albuquerque
- 7 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 8 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 9 San Francisco - mid October
- 10 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 11 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 12 Vegas hotels for families
- 13 Round trip from Chicago
- 14 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 15 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 16 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 17 Tour companies
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 Quick Trip to NYC
- 22 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 23 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 24 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 25 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?