Husband and I are planning a first time Alaska cruisetour for next Spring - i.e. both a ship and land package, around 12 days. We want to know the most scenic spots, and areas for wildlife. We will be including Denali and of course the ship will tour the Glacier Bay/Inside Passage area. The Kenai Nat'l Park holds high interest. Should we include some or all of the following: Dawson, Whitehorse, Fairbanks, Anchorage. Thanks in advance for any help.
1st Time Alaska Cruisers!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC play advice needed
- 2 Hudson Valley vs Berkshires - weekend away
- 3 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 4 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 5 Road Trip: U pick 'em - FLA to Yellowstone or FLA to Maine?
- 6 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 7 Surviving in Yellowstone . . . Camping?
- 8 Family road trip Boise -> Grand Canyon. Need suggestions for side trips
- 9 Upstate New York/Upper Hudson River Valley Weekend
- 10 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 11 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental
- 12 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 13 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Scenic Drive PhantomCanyon Road - Florissant to Canon City, CO
- 16 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 17 Best Fried Chicken in Charleston
- 18 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 19 3 nights in Nashville
- 20 San Diego to Seattle
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 23 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 24 Visiting Denver
- 25 Vacation for teens?