Husband and I are planning a first time Alaska cruisetour for next Spring - i.e. both a ship and land package, around 12 days. We want to know the most scenic spots, and areas for wildlife. We will be including Denali and of course the ship will tour the Glacier Bay/Inside Passage area. The Kenai Nat'l Park holds high interest. Should we include some or all of the following: Dawson, Whitehorse, Fairbanks, Anchorage. Thanks in advance for any help.
1st Time Alaska Cruisers!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 2 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 3 WISCONSIN
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 6 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 7 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 10 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 11 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 12 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 13 Brooklyn why?
- 14 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 18 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 19 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 20 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 21 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 22 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 23 Dining in D.C.
- 24 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 25 Metro from airport to hotel?