My sister and I are going to London and Paris for the first time in May. We fly from Indiana to Canada then onto London. After a week in London we take the Eurostar to Paris. After Paris for a week we take the Eurostar back to London to catch our flight back to Canada then on home to Indiana. To my question! When do we go through customs and anyone know how much we can bring back? We are just bringing back gifts, souveniors, etc. I am so dense in this stuff and cannot find anything that just flat out tells me. I thank you for your time.
1st time abroad - Customs
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to dress in Vegas
- 2 charlotte
- 3 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 4 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 5 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 6 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 7 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 8 Sonoma or napa?
- 9 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 10 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 11 USA trip
- 12 Black Hills Trip Report
- 13 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 14 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 15 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 16 Cape Cod in October
- 17 Air Connections on Maui
- 18 Theater Historians
- 19 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 20 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 21 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 22 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 23 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 24 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 25 Getaway