My sister and I are going to London and Paris for the first time in May. We fly from Indiana to Canada then onto London. After a week in London we take the Eurostar to Paris. After Paris for a week we take the Eurostar back to London to catch our flight back to Canada then on home to Indiana. To my question! When do we go through customs and anyone know how much we can bring back? We are just bringing back gifts, souveniors, etc. I am so dense in this stuff and cannot find anything that just flat out tells me. I thank you for your time.
1st time abroad - Customs
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 4 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 5 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 6 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 7 New York City Restaurants
- 8 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 9 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 10 Boston/Fenway park
- 11 California self drive trip
- 12 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 13 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 14 Timeshare Nightmares
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 16 10 day trip to California
- 17 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 18 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 19 Drive along the Columbia River
- 20 Wine Country Picnic
- 21 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 22 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 23 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 24 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 25 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,