My sister and I are going to London and Paris for the first time in May. We fly from Indiana to Canada then onto London. After a week in London we take the Eurostar to Paris. After Paris for a week we take the Eurostar back to London to catch our flight back to Canada then on home to Indiana. To my question! When do we go through customs and anyone know how much we can bring back? We are just bringing back gifts, souveniors, etc. I am so dense in this stuff and cannot find anything that just flat out tells me. I thank you for your time.
1st time abroad - Customs
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 2 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 3 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 4 New York City Restaurants
- 5 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 6 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 7 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 8 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 9 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 10 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 11 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 12 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 13 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 14 Family Camp in Maine
- 15 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 16 San Diego
- 17 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 18 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 19 Timeshare Nightmares
- 20 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 23 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 24 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 25 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?