My sister and I are going to London and Paris for the first time in May. We fly from Indiana to Canada then onto London. After a week in London we take the Eurostar to Paris. After Paris for a week we take the Eurostar back to London to catch our flight back to Canada then on home to Indiana. To my question! When do we go through customs and anyone know how much we can bring back? We are just bringing back gifts, souveniors, etc. I am so dense in this stuff and cannot find anything that just flat out tells me. I thank you for your time.
1st time abroad - Customs
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 2 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 3 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 4 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 5 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 6 American Honeymoon in March
- 7 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 8 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 9 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 10 4 week family trip ideas
- 11 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 12 san fran sightseeing
- 13 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 14 Boston in winter?
- 15 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 16 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 17 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 18 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 19 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 20 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 21 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 22 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 23 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?