My sister and I are going to London and Paris for the first time in May. We fly from Indiana to Canada then onto London. After a week in London we take the Eurostar to Paris. After Paris for a week we take the Eurostar back to London to catch our flight back to Canada then on home to Indiana. To my question! When do we go through customs and anyone know how much we can bring back? We are just bringing back gifts, souveniors, etc. I am so dense in this stuff and cannot find anything that just flat out tells me. I thank you for your time.
1st time abroad - Customs
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 2 Rental Services
- 3 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 4 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 5 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 6 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 7 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 8 Hawaii is still Hell
- 9 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 10 Maui - Haleakala
- 11 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 13 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 14 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 15 Vegas in mid may
- 16 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 17 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 18 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 19 Texas for art and history lovers
- 20 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 21 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 22 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 23 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 24 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 25 Which FL town is best?