It's my first post in this amazing forum, and I hope you can help me. Please forgive my poor english and grammar mistakes. It's the first time we plan a trip by ourselves so we're a little overwhelmed
We're planning a 19 days trip to New England on august (5th to 24th). We have a lot of travel guides, so more or less we know what to see, but we're not sure how to plan the route or if we'll have time in 19 days to see most of New England . But there's 2 days we have to be at Lenox (17-18th) to attend a John Williams concert at Tanglewood. We're not sure how many nights stay at each place, so if anyone could help us with a route, we'd be very very grateful.
Thanks in advance !!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 2 Florida Beach Hotel
- 3 My road trip through southern US.
- 4 Florida Nature Trip
- 5 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 6 Late night eating in Kauai
- 7 help from a true New Yorker.
- 8 Washington DC with kids
- 9 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 10 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 11 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 12 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 13 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 14 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 15 Safety Concerns
- 16 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 17 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 18 Alaska independent tour for group
- 19 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 20 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 21 5 days in Colorado
- 22 Trip to northern California
- 23 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 24 40th in Key West
- 25 Downtown Chicago