It's my first post in this amazing forum, and I hope you can help me. Please forgive my poor english and grammar mistakes. It's the first time we plan a trip by ourselves so we're a little overwhelmed
We're planning a 19 days trip to New England on august (5th to 24th). We have a lot of travel guides, so more or less we know what to see, but we're not sure how to plan the route or if we'll have time in 19 days to see most of New England . But there's 2 days we have to be at Lenox (17-18th) to attend a John Williams concert at Tanglewood. We're not sure how many nights stay at each place, so if anyone could help us with a route, we'd be very very grateful.
Thanks in advance !!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bug bites, help!
- 2 Traveling out west
- 3 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 4 Travel from Seattle w to San Francisco
- 5 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 6 Hotel in Austin
- 7 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 8 hotel in NYC
- 9 Staten Island, Statue of LIberty
- 10 Austin TX restaurants
- 11 Southern California and young kids
- 12 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 13 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 14 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 15 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 16 Driving from Wisconsin to Vail Co in Mid October
- 17 911 Museum
- 18 Need advice for a 3 days trip to Sedona then Grand Canyon
- 19 Lake Champlain, VT
- 20 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 21 Bar Harbor, Maine
- 22 5 Days near Denver
- 23 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 24 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 25 TSA Security Question