It's my first post in this amazing forum, and I hope you can help me. Please forgive my poor english and grammar mistakes. It's the first time we plan a trip by ourselves so we're a little overwhelmed
We're planning a 19 days trip to New England on august (5th to 24th). We have a lot of travel guides, so more or less we know what to see, but we're not sure how to plan the route or if we'll have time in 19 days to see most of New England . But there's 2 days we have to be at Lenox (17-18th) to attend a John Williams concert at Tanglewood. We're not sure how many nights stay at each place, so if anyone could help us with a route, we'd be very very grateful.
Thanks in advance !!
19 Days in New England. Please help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 2 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 3 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 4 moving to florida
- 5 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 6 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 7 Road Trip SW
- 8 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 9 culpepper
- 10 Hotel near Miami airport
- 11 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 12 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 13 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 14 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 15 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 16 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 17 Mesa Verde
- 18 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 19 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 20 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 21 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 22 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 23 Chicago trip
- 24 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 25 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier