It's my first post in this amazing forum, and I hope you can help me. Please forgive my poor english and grammar mistakes. It's the first time we plan a trip by ourselves so we're a little overwhelmed
We're planning a 19 days trip to New England on august (5th to 24th). We have a lot of travel guides, so more or less we know what to see, but we're not sure how to plan the route or if we'll have time in 19 days to see most of New England . But there's 2 days we have to be at Lenox (17-18th) to attend a John Williams concert at Tanglewood. We're not sure how many nights stay at each place, so if anyone could help us with a route, we'd be very very grateful.
Thanks in advance !!
19 Days in New England. Please help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 2 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 3 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 4 Beach holiday with baby
- 5 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 6 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 7 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 8 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 9 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 10 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 11 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 12 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 13 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 14 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 15 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 16 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 17 Salt Lake City
- 18 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 19 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 20 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 21 Savannah GA
- 22 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 23 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 24 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 25 Seattle hotels