It's my first post in this amazing forum, and I hope you can help me. Please forgive my poor english and grammar mistakes. It's the first time we plan a trip by ourselves so we're a little overwhelmed
We're planning a 19 days trip to New England on august (5th to 24th). We have a lot of travel guides, so more or less we know what to see, but we're not sure how to plan the route or if we'll have time in 19 days to see most of New England . But there's 2 days we have to be at Lenox (17-18th) to attend a John Williams concert at Tanglewood. We're not sure how many nights stay at each place, so if anyone could help us with a route, we'd be very very grateful.
Thanks in advance !!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 2 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 3 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 4 Pacific coast road trip
- 5 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 6 My son's first day in New York
- 7 Restaurant for lunch between Atlanta and Savannah
- 8 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 9 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 10 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 11 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 12 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 13 Looking for rustic secluded cabins/yurts in midwest
- 14 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 15 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 16 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 17 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 18 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 19 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 20 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 21 Driving at Night in YNP
- 22 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 23 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 24 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 25 Berkshires-AARP Central