It's my first post in this amazing forum, and I hope you can help me. Please forgive my poor english and grammar mistakes. It's the first time we plan a trip by ourselves so we're a little overwhelmed
We're planning a 19 days trip to New England on august (5th to 24th). We have a lot of travel guides, so more or less we know what to see, but we're not sure how to plan the route or if we'll have time in 19 days to see most of New England . But there's 2 days we have to be at Lenox (17-18th) to attend a John Williams concert at Tanglewood. We're not sure how many nights stay at each place, so if anyone could help us with a route, we'd be very very grateful.
Thanks in advance !!
19 Days in New England. Please help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Miami/Bimini versus Austin Christmas/New Years period no car
- 2 San Diego farmer's markets
- 3 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 4 Boston/Salem with kids
- 5 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 6 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 9 Family friendly restaurants in Bodega Bay?
- 10 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 11 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 12 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 13 Cape Cod trip report
- 14 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 15 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 16 Road Trip SW
- 17 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 18 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 19 Yellowstone/Badlands trip, family of five, revised itinerary, June 2015
- 20 moving to florida
- 21 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 22 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 23 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 24 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 25 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)