It's my first post in this amazing forum, and I hope you can help me. Please forgive my poor english and grammar mistakes. It's the first time we plan a trip by ourselves so we're a little overwhelmed
We're planning a 19 days trip to New England on august (5th to 24th). We have a lot of travel guides, so more or less we know what to see, but we're not sure how to plan the route or if we'll have time in 19 days to see most of New England . But there's 2 days we have to be at Lenox (17-18th) to attend a John Williams concert at Tanglewood. We're not sure how many nights stay at each place, so if anyone could help us with a route, we'd be very very grateful.
Thanks in advance !!
19 Days in New England. Please help
- 1 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 2 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 3 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 4 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 7 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 8 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 9 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 10 Warm and don't Drive
- 11 Savanah Sojourn
- 12 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 13 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 14 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 15 Madison Square Garden
- 16 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 17 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 18 St. Augustine, Florida
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 21 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 22 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 23 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 24 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 25 Which Florida Key to snorkel?