It's my first post in this amazing forum, and I hope you can help me. Please forgive my poor english and grammar mistakes. It's the first time we plan a trip by ourselves so we're a little overwhelmed
We're planning a 19 days trip to New England on august (5th to 24th). We have a lot of travel guides, so more or less we know what to see, but we're not sure how to plan the route or if we'll have time in 19 days to see most of New England . But there's 2 days we have to be at Lenox (17-18th) to attend a John Williams concert at Tanglewood. We're not sure how many nights stay at each place, so if anyone could help us with a route, we'd be very very grateful.
Thanks in advance !!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 2 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 3 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 4 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 5 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 6 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 7 NY State Assembly Internship
- 8 Grand Canyon
- 9 San Francisco and Napa
- 10 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 11 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 12 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 13 White Christmas
- 14 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 15 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 16 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 17 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 18 Midway point
- 19 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 20 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 21 New York City
- 22 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 23 Relocating to the Deep South
- 24 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 25 Arlington funeral plans