It's my first post in this amazing forum, and I hope you can help me. Please forgive my poor english and grammar mistakes. It's the first time we plan a trip by ourselves so we're a little overwhelmed
We're planning a 19 days trip to New England on august (5th to 24th). We have a lot of travel guides, so more or less we know what to see, but we're not sure how to plan the route or if we'll have time in 19 days to see most of New England . But there's 2 days we have to be at Lenox (17-18th) to attend a John Williams concert at Tanglewood. We're not sure how many nights stay at each place, so if anyone could help us with a route, we'd be very very grateful.
Thanks in advance !!
19 Days in New England. Please help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 2 Fall color yet?
- 3 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 4 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 5 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 6 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 7 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 8 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 9 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 10 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 11 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 12 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 13 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 14 Colorado aspen updates
- 15 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 16 Looking for Next Destination
- 17 Yosemite Lodging
- 18 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 19 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 20 Worst Restaurants in America
- 21 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 22 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 23 SFO International Airport
- 24 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 25 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee