It's my first post in this amazing forum, and I hope you can help me. Please forgive my poor english and grammar mistakes. It's the first time we plan a trip by ourselves so we're a little overwhelmed
We're planning a 19 days trip to New England on august (5th to 24th). We have a lot of travel guides, so more or less we know what to see, but we're not sure how to plan the route or if we'll have time in 19 days to see most of New England . But there's 2 days we have to be at Lenox (17-18th) to attend a John Williams concert at Tanglewood. We're not sure how many nights stay at each place, so if anyone could help us with a route, we'd be very very grateful.
Thanks in advance !!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wailea Restaurants?
- 2 Where to stay in NYC
- 3 Hawaii Trip in May
- 4 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 5 Where to try hot-air ballooning?
- 6 Trip Report Video Washington D.C. with Kids
- 7 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 8 DC -> Boulder
- 9 Colorado - Photography
- 10 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 11 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 12 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 13 Please help with 4 day trip to Seattle and Vancouver
- 14 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 15 Haunted Attractions for Halloween
- 16 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 17 Please help with trip planning for Seattle, Victoria, Vancouver
- 18 New Orleans weekend, plus a shout out to Sandra Bullock
- 19 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 20 Sedona sold out!
- 21 Overnight stay in N Central Idaho
- 22 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 23 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 24 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 25 Fall trip, is it a good time?