It's my first post in this amazing forum, and I hope you can help me. Please forgive my poor english and grammar mistakes. It's the first time we plan a trip by ourselves so we're a little overwhelmed
We're planning a 19 days trip to New England on august (5th to 24th). We have a lot of travel guides, so more or less we know what to see, but we're not sure how to plan the route or if we'll have time in 19 days to see most of New England . But there's 2 days we have to be at Lenox (17-18th) to attend a John Williams concert at Tanglewood. We're not sure how many nights stay at each place, so if anyone could help us with a route, we'd be very very grateful.
Thanks in advance !!
19 Days in New England. Please help
- 1 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 2 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 3 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 4 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 5 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 6 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 7 California, Northern
- 8 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 9 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 10 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 11 Using public transit in San Diego
- 12 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 13 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 14 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 15 Washington Wineries
- 16 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 17 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 18 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 19 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 20 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 21 Suggestions for NYC trip next week
- 22 Memphis Tours
- 23 Please critique our plan...
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 Gearhart Oregon