It's my first post in this amazing forum, and I hope you can help me. Please forgive my poor english and grammar mistakes. It's the first time we plan a trip by ourselves so we're a little overwhelmed
We're planning a 19 days trip to New England on august (5th to 24th). We have a lot of travel guides, so more or less we know what to see, but we're not sure how to plan the route or if we'll have time in 19 days to see most of New England . But there's 2 days we have to be at Lenox (17-18th) to attend a John Williams concert at Tanglewood. We're not sure how many nights stay at each place, so if anyone could help us with a route, we'd be very very grateful.
Thanks in advance !!
19 Days in New England. Please help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 2 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 3 Boston area -- nature
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 4 week family trip ideas
- 6 General Utah planning questions
- 7 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 8 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 9 California & French Polynesia
- 10 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 11 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 12 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 13 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 14 SFO black friday traffic
- 15 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 16 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 17 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 18 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 19 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 20 Dining in Manhattan
- 21 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 22 American Honeymoon in March
- 23 How to dress in Vegas
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?