It's my first post in this amazing forum, and I hope you can help me. Please forgive my poor english and grammar mistakes. It's the first time we plan a trip by ourselves so we're a little overwhelmed
We're planning a 19 days trip to New England on august (5th to 24th). We have a lot of travel guides, so more or less we know what to see, but we're not sure how to plan the route or if we'll have time in 19 days to see most of New England . But there's 2 days we have to be at Lenox (17-18th) to attend a John Williams concert at Tanglewood. We're not sure how many nights stay at each place, so if anyone could help us with a route, we'd be very very grateful.
Thanks in advance !!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 2 What to Look for in Tourist Attractions
- 3 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 4 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 5 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 6 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 7 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 8 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 9 south west family trip itinerary
- 10 Relocating to the Deep South
- 11 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 12 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 13 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 14 wasting time around JFK
- 15 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 16 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 17 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 18 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 19 SF Restaurant
- 20 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures
- 21 Charleston, Savannah, and Coast Itinerary <Feedback requested!>
- 22 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 23 Chicago-Family Reunion Ideas
- 24 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles