It's my first post in this amazing forum, and I hope you can help me. Please forgive my poor english and grammar mistakes. It's the first time we plan a trip by ourselves so we're a little overwhelmed
We're planning a 19 days trip to New England on august (5th to 24th). We have a lot of travel guides, so more or less we know what to see, but we're not sure how to plan the route or if we'll have time in 19 days to see most of New England . But there's 2 days we have to be at Lenox (17-18th) to attend a John Williams concert at Tanglewood. We're not sure how many nights stay at each place, so if anyone could help us with a route, we'd be very very grateful.
Thanks in advance !!
19 Days in New England. Please help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 2 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 3 Small group dining in Napa area
- 4 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 5 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 6 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 7 Views from up high in San Francisco
- 8 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 9 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 10 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 11 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 12 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 13 California San Diego area lodging
- 14 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 15 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 16 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 17 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 18 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 19 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 20 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 21 Long Boat Key Condo GOLF TENNIS BEACH
- 22 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 23 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 24 Hana hotels in August
- 25 Where to eat in & around San Diego