It's my first post in this amazing forum, and I hope you can help me. Please forgive my poor english and grammar mistakes. It's the first time we plan a trip by ourselves so we're a little overwhelmed
We're planning a 19 days trip to New England on august (5th to 24th). We have a lot of travel guides, so more or less we know what to see, but we're not sure how to plan the route or if we'll have time in 19 days to see most of New England . But there's 2 days we have to be at Lenox (17-18th) to attend a John Williams concert at Tanglewood. We're not sure how many nights stay at each place, so if anyone could help us with a route, we'd be very very grateful.
Thanks in advance !!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 One day in Dallas
- 2 Biking and Swimming on Siesta Key
- 3 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 4 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 5 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 6 October in Colorado
- 7 Boston to New York
- 8 Mobile Suggestions
- 9 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 10 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 11 What to do in myrtle beach…and where to dine
- 12 Best Router driving rental truck to go to Long beach, NY
- 13 Pensacola Suggestions
- 14 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 15 Nova Star
- 16 4 Days in LV
- 17 7 days in Colorado
- 18 louisiana bayou
- 19 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 20 Biloxi Suggestions
- 21 myrtle beach
- 22 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 23 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 24 Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
- 25 Getting from Denver International Airport to the city and other places