It's my first post in this amazing forum, and I hope you can help me. Please forgive my poor english and grammar mistakes. It's the first time we plan a trip by ourselves so we're a little overwhelmed
We're planning a 19 days trip to New England on august (5th to 24th). We have a lot of travel guides, so more or less we know what to see, but we're not sure how to plan the route or if we'll have time in 19 days to see most of New England . But there's 2 days we have to be at Lenox (17-18th) to attend a John Williams concert at Tanglewood. We're not sure how many nights stay at each place, so if anyone could help us with a route, we'd be very very grateful.
Thanks in advance !!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 September Road Trip in New England
- 2 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 3 Amish
- 4 Hilton Head restaurants
- 5 Advice on tipping
- 6 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 7 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 8 Road trip October
- 9 SF, One day trip to wine county help July 3-5th??
- 10 United Nations tours
- 11 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 12 national/state park in November
- 13 Road trip phila to toronto - help!
- 14 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 15 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 16 Cayo Costa State Park
- 17 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 18 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 19 Cross Country NH to WA
- 20 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 21 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 22 Road Trip
- 23 2 months in Hawaii!
- 24 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 25 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce