It's my first post in this amazing forum, and I hope you can help me. Please forgive my poor english and grammar mistakes. It's the first time we plan a trip by ourselves so we're a little overwhelmed
We're planning a 19 days trip to New England on august (5th to 24th). We have a lot of travel guides, so more or less we know what to see, but we're not sure how to plan the route or if we'll have time in 19 days to see most of New England . But there's 2 days we have to be at Lenox (17-18th) to attend a John Williams concert at Tanglewood. We're not sure how many nights stay at each place, so if anyone could help us with a route, we'd be very very grateful.
Thanks in advance !!
19 Days in New England. Please help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 3 Backpacking in April
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 7 San Diego parks and attractions
- 8 Cape Cod in early April
- 9 USA with a 3 year old
- 10 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 11 united and carry-ons
- 12 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 13 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 14 replica designer handbags
- 15 Portland Maine Hotels
- 16 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 17 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 18 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 19 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 20 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 23 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde