It's my first post in this amazing forum, and I hope you can help me. Please forgive my poor english and grammar mistakes. It's the first time we plan a trip by ourselves so we're a little overwhelmed
We're planning a 19 days trip to New England on august (5th to 24th). We have a lot of travel guides, so more or less we know what to see, but we're not sure how to plan the route or if we'll have time in 19 days to see most of New England . But there's 2 days we have to be at Lenox (17-18th) to attend a John Williams concert at Tanglewood. We're not sure how many nights stay at each place, so if anyone could help us with a route, we'd be very very grateful.
Thanks in advance !!
19 Days in New England. Please help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 2 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 3 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 4 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 5 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 6 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 7 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 8 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 9 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 10 From Seattle airport to the city
- 11 Middle America in October
- 12 New York City Christmas Trip
- 13 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 14 visit to HIghLine
- 15 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 16 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 17 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 18 Colorado Skiing
- 19 4 week family trip ideas
- 20 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 21 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 22 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 23 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 24 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 25 Accommodation New Orleans LA