It's my first post in this amazing forum, and I hope you can help me. Please forgive my poor english and grammar mistakes. It's the first time we plan a trip by ourselves so we're a little overwhelmed
We're planning a 19 days trip to New England on august (5th to 24th). We have a lot of travel guides, so more or less we know what to see, but we're not sure how to plan the route or if we'll have time in 19 days to see most of New England . But there's 2 days we have to be at Lenox (17-18th) to attend a John Williams concert at Tanglewood. We're not sure how many nights stay at each place, so if anyone could help us with a route, we'd be very very grateful.
Thanks in advance !!
19 Days in New England. Please help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 2 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 3 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 4 New Orleans
- 5 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 6 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 7 New York City - apartment locations
- 8 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 9 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 10 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 11 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 12 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 13 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 14 Florida Everglades
- 15 Everything I Need to Know (re Taking Mama to Manhattan) I Learned on Fodors
- 16 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 17 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 18 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 19 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 20 Sacramento: 2 days, best use of that time?
- 21 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 22 NYC hotel/July
- 23 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 24 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 25 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?