It's my first post in this amazing forum, and I hope you can help me. Please forgive my poor english and grammar mistakes. It's the first time we plan a trip by ourselves so we're a little overwhelmed
We're planning a 19 days trip to New England on august (5th to 24th). We have a lot of travel guides, so more or less we know what to see, but we're not sure how to plan the route or if we'll have time in 19 days to see most of New England . But there's 2 days we have to be at Lenox (17-18th) to attend a John Williams concert at Tanglewood. We're not sure how many nights stay at each place, so if anyone could help us with a route, we'd be very very grateful.
Thanks in advance !!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 2 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 3 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 4 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 5 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 6 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 7 Help us choose a hotel
- 8 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 9 Staying outside DC
- 10 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 11 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 12 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 13 Ideas for New York
- 14 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 15 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 16 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 17 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 18 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 19 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 20 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 21 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 22 New York in December
- 23 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 24 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 25 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February