Hi, I live in FL and I went on a European tour last September for 3 weeks and I loved it. There was about 20 of us ranging from 18yrs old to 35. I am wondering if anyone knows of any American tours that operate in the US? I found Trek America which seems interesting but anyone know of any that are more geared towards Americans, touring their own country instead of a full foreign tour. Basically, I don't have any friends that are keen to travel like I am, or they are just a pain in the you know what to lug around lol so a tour is my only option without going alone completely. Or are there any websites that you can meetup with travel companions in your area? Any ideas? Thanks much!
18-35s Tour Groups in America
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 2 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 3 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 4 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 5 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 6 New York City and New England
- 7 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 8 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 9 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 10 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 11 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 12 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 13 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 14 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 15 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 16 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 17 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 18 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 19 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 20 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 21 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 22 Best Destination in USA
- 23 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 24 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 25 Nashville - Weekend Trip