Hi, I live in FL and I went on a European tour last September for 3 weeks and I loved it. There was about 20 of us ranging from 18yrs old to 35. I am wondering if anyone knows of any American tours that operate in the US? I found Trek America which seems interesting but anyone know of any that are more geared towards Americans, touring their own country instead of a full foreign tour. Basically, I don't have any friends that are keen to travel like I am, or they are just a pain in the you know what to lug around lol so a tour is my only option without going alone completely. Or are there any websites that you can meetup with travel companions in your area? Any ideas? Thanks much!
18-35s Tour Groups in America
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 2 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 3 Road Tour in Usa
- 4 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 5 Where to find t shirts from Barney's and a fake Balenciaga purse?
- 6 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 7 Traveling with friends? Sharing your wallet?
- 8 Help! Lost/Stolen Wallet On Vacation -- How Can We Get Home??
- 9 New York City Fashionistas...hot handbags? No flames PLEASE!
- 10 So you love handbags!
- 11 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 12 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 13 replica designer handbags
- 14 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 15 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 16 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 17 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 18 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 19 Re-Visit DC
- 20 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 21 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 22 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 23 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 24 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 25 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami