So I'm turning 17 this fall and want to take a trip with my friends instead of a party. For my 16 I went to NYC with my mom for a few days but I worked to pay for half and the other half was my bday/Christmas gift. So for this birthday I want to take a relatively cheap trip but with a few of my friends. We live in Florida so we want to go somewhere where the temps would be cooler and we could see the fall colors and have a fireplace or bonfire type thing. We would be going the first half of thanksgiving break (nov 17-22) if that helps any. And it would be four girls age 16-18, and three boys ages 15-17, and then of course my parents. I remember going to a place called Devils Fork in SC when I was little but don't know how it is now. But we want something that's within a 12 hour drive from Orlando (where we live). So does anyone have any ideas?
17th Birthday Trip Ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 2 Grapefruit, lemon, orange, tangerine, lime
- 3 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 4 East Coast in December
- 5 N California trip questions
- 6 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 7 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 8 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 9 Monterey and Napa
- 10 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 11 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 12 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 13 New England in the fall
- 14 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 15 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 16 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 17 Looking for Next Destination
- 18 Worst Restaurants in America
- 19 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 20 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 21 Fall color yet?
- 22 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 23 Yosemite Lodging
- 24 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 25 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please