So I'm turning 17 this fall and want to take a trip with my friends instead of a party. For my 16 I went to NYC with my mom for a few days but I worked to pay for half and the other half was my bday/Christmas gift. So for this birthday I want to take a relatively cheap trip but with a few of my friends. We live in Florida so we want to go somewhere where the temps would be cooler and we could see the fall colors and have a fireplace or bonfire type thing. We would be going the first half of thanksgiving break (nov 17-22) if that helps any. And it would be four girls age 16-18, and three boys ages 15-17, and then of course my parents. I remember going to a place called Devils Fork in SC when I was little but don't know how it is now. But we want something that's within a 12 hour drive from Orlando (where we live). So does anyone have any ideas?
17th Birthday Trip Ideas?
- 1 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 2 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 3 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 4 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 5 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 6 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 7 D.C. in a day
- 8 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 9 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 10 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 11 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 12 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 13 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 14 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 15 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 16 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 17 Using public transit in San Diego
- 18 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 19 Memphis Tours
- 20 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 21 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 22 A Visit to Charleston
- 23 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?