So I'm turning 17 this fall and want to take a trip with my friends instead of a party. For my 16 I went to NYC with my mom for a few days but I worked to pay for half and the other half was my bday/Christmas gift. So for this birthday I want to take a relatively cheap trip but with a few of my friends. We live in Florida so we want to go somewhere where the temps would be cooler and we could see the fall colors and have a fireplace or bonfire type thing. We would be going the first half of thanksgiving break (nov 17-22) if that helps any. And it would be four girls age 16-18, and three boys ages 15-17, and then of course my parents. I remember going to a place called Devils Fork in SC when I was little but don't know how it is now. But we want something that's within a 12 hour drive from Orlando (where we live). So does anyone have any ideas?
17th Birthday Trip Ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 2 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 3 Tucson area flooding
- 4 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 5 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 6 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 7 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 8 California
- 9 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 10 Christmas in TX
- 11 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 12 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 13 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 14 Oregon Road Trip
- 15 Long Island Advice
- 16 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 17 Colorado aspen updates
- 18 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 19 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 20 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 21 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 22 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 23 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 24 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 25 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)