So I'm turning 17 this fall and want to take a trip with my friends instead of a party. For my 16 I went to NYC with my mom for a few days but I worked to pay for half and the other half was my bday/Christmas gift. So for this birthday I want to take a relatively cheap trip but with a few of my friends. We live in Florida so we want to go somewhere where the temps would be cooler and we could see the fall colors and have a fireplace or bonfire type thing. We would be going the first half of thanksgiving break (nov 17-22) if that helps any. And it would be four girls age 16-18, and three boys ages 15-17, and then of course my parents. I remember going to a place called Devils Fork in SC when I was little but don't know how it is now. But we want something that's within a 12 hour drive from Orlando (where we live). So does anyone have any ideas?
17th Birthday Trip Ideas?
- 1 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 2 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 3 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 4 California, Northern
- 5 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 6 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 7 Seatlle, WA
- 8 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 9 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 10 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 11 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 12 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 13 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 15 Newport, RI Questions
- 16 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 17 Around North America (cruise)
- 18 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 19 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 20 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 23 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 24 Boston and surrounding area
- 25 Rafting Snake River early June?