We're from Pennsylvania and in our late 50's. We've visited California several times in the past, and plan on spending 16 days there this April. Other than LA, we've spent little time in the area between San Diego and Santa Barbara. Any ideas of what we should do during our 2-plus weeks in that part of the state? We're thinking of 5 days in San Diego, 2 on Santa Catalina and a couple of days in Santa Barbara. Aflter that, the rest is up for grabs. We're grateful for any ideas
16 Days between San Diego and Santa Barbara
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Maui Restaurants
- 2 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 3 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 4 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 5 Key West Hotel in January
- 6 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 7 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 8 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 9 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 11 Tipping advice
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 14 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 15 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 16 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 17 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 San Diego Little Italy
- 20 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 21 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 22 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 23 Healdsburg tips
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 los angeles restaurants