We're from Pennsylvania and in our late 50's. We've visited California several times in the past, and plan on spending 16 days there this April. Other than LA, we've spent little time in the area between San Diego and Santa Barbara. Any ideas of what we should do during our 2-plus weeks in that part of the state? We're thinking of 5 days in San Diego, 2 on Santa Catalina and a couple of days in Santa Barbara. Aflter that, the rest is up for grabs. We're grateful for any ideas
16 Days between San Diego and Santa Barbara
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The LOUNGE - Fodor's dirty little secret society
- 2 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 3 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 4 Beach holiday with baby
- 5 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 6 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 7 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 8 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 9 Seattle hotels
- 10 Things to do around New York
- 11 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 12 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 13 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 16 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 17 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 18 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 19 USA Round trip 2018
- 20 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 21 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 22 Daytona Beach and ??
- 23 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 24 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 25 First visit in New Mexico