We're from Pennsylvania and in our late 50's. We've visited California several times in the past, and plan on spending 16 days there this April. Other than LA, we've spent little time in the area between San Diego and Santa Barbara. Any ideas of what we should do during our 2-plus weeks in that part of the state? We're thinking of 5 days in San Diego, 2 on Santa Catalina and a couple of days in Santa Barbara. Aflter that, the rest is up for grabs. We're grateful for any ideas
16 Days between San Diego and Santa Barbara
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 2 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 3 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 4 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 5 Houston in September
- 6 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 7 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 8 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 9 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 10 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 11 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 12 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 13 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 14 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 15 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 16 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 17 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 18 New York Trip
- 19 Balloon fest hotels
- 20 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 21 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 22 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 23 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 24 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 25 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...