hello all, we are a couple of seniors trying to plan a 15 day vacation to florida we are from long island Ny. never been to fl so my question is what cities or places are a must to visit? our goal during this vacation is to sort of get an idea of what city we would like to move into. somewhere country, tranquil, safe and close to beach. we are ok with clean motels or 3star hotels and we want to rent a car so we can drive to the keys and palm beach miami orlando. We just don't know where specifically. Any help from Floridians or expert fellows would be greatly appreciated. We are going feb 4-feb19.
15 days senior vacation/look for rentals in florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Daytona Beach and ??
- 2 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 3 First visit in New Mexico
- 4 Maine in latter half of September
- 5 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 6 Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake on 02 June 2015 (Purnima)
- 7 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 8 Hotels near beach orange county
- 9 Coronado Ferry
- 10 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 11 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 12 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 13 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 14 Colorado trip in early May
- 15 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 16 Grand Marais?
- 17 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 18 Seattle hotels
- 19 Seattle in April
- 20 Seattle Visit April
- 21 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 22 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 23 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 24 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 25 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report