hello all, we are a couple of seniors trying to plan a 15 day vacation to florida we are from long island Ny. never been to fl so my question is what cities or places are a must to visit? our goal during this vacation is to sort of get an idea of what city we would like to move into. somewhere country, tranquil, safe and close to beach. we are ok with clean motels or 3star hotels and we want to rent a car so we can drive to the keys and palm beach miami orlando. We just don't know where specifically. Any help from Floridians or expert fellows would be greatly appreciated. We are going feb 4-feb19.
15 days senior vacation/look for rentals in florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 2 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 3 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 4 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 5 NYC IN AUGUST
- 6 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 7 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 8 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 9 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 10 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 11 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 12 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 13 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 14 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 15 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 16 Santa Barbara, California
- 17 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 18 Fancy dining
- 19 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 20 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 21 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 22 Philly
- 23 Hotel near Miami airport
- 24 culpepper
- 25 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas