hello all, we are a couple of seniors trying to plan a 15 day vacation to florida we are from long island Ny. never been to fl so my question is what cities or places are a must to visit? our goal during this vacation is to sort of get an idea of what city we would like to move into. somewhere country, tranquil, safe and close to beach. we are ok with clean motels or 3star hotels and we want to rent a car so we can drive to the keys and palm beach miami orlando. We just don't know where specifically. Any help from Floridians or expert fellows would be greatly appreciated. We are going feb 4-feb19.
15 days senior vacation/look for rentals in florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 2 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 3 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 4 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 5 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 6 Minneapolis Parking
- 7 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 8 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 9 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 10 Romantic destination in the US
- 11 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 12 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 13 Things to do in La Jolla
- 14 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 15 family road trip
- 16 Alaska Trip Planning
- 17 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 18 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 19 Kid School Admission
- 20 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 21 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 22 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 23 New York City-New Things?
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA