hello all, we are a couple of seniors trying to plan a 15 day vacation to florida we are from long island Ny. never been to fl so my question is what cities or places are a must to visit? our goal during this vacation is to sort of get an idea of what city we would like to move into. somewhere country, tranquil, safe and close to beach. we are ok with clean motels or 3star hotels and we want to rent a car so we can drive to the keys and palm beach miami orlando. We just don't know where specifically. Any help from Floridians or expert fellows would be greatly appreciated. We are going feb 4-feb19.
15 days senior vacation/look for rentals in florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 2 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 3 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 4 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 5 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 6 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 7 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 8 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 9 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 10 Sunitoomas - stop shilling for that company
- 11 Tour companies
- 12 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 13 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 14 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 15 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 16 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 17 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 18 Quick Trip to NYC
- 19 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 20 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 21 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 22 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 23 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 24 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 25 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin