hello all, we are a couple of seniors trying to plan a 15 day vacation to florida we are from long island Ny. never been to fl so my question is what cities or places are a must to visit? our goal during this vacation is to sort of get an idea of what city we would like to move into. somewhere country, tranquil, safe and close to beach. we are ok with clean motels or 3star hotels and we want to rent a car so we can drive to the keys and palm beach miami orlando. We just don't know where specifically. Any help from Floridians or expert fellows would be greatly appreciated. We are going feb 4-feb19.
15 days senior vacation/look for rentals in florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spring Break in Charleston
- 2 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 3 Hana hotels in August
- 4 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 5 Berkshires
- 6 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 7 Hana question
- 8 Sea world San Diego
- 9 Hawaii is still Hell
- 10 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 11 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 12 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 13 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 14 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 15 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 16 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 17 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 18 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 19 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 20 Montana- what are must see places?
- 21 Clearwater visit.
- 22 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 23 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 24 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 25 Charleston Airport Hotel