hello all, we are a couple of seniors trying to plan a 15 day vacation to florida we are from long island Ny. never been to fl so my question is what cities or places are a must to visit? our goal during this vacation is to sort of get an idea of what city we would like to move into. somewhere country, tranquil, safe and close to beach. we are ok with clean motels or 3star hotels and we want to rent a car so we can drive to the keys and palm beach miami orlando. We just don't know where specifically. Any help from Floridians or expert fellows would be greatly appreciated. We are going feb 4-feb19.
15 days senior vacation/look for rentals in florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 4 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 5 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 6 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 7 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 8 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 9 Brooklyn why?
- 10 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 11 New York City Restaurants
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 14 WISCONSIN
- 15 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 16 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 17 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 18 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 19 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 20 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 21 Dining in D.C.
- 22 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 23 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 24 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 25 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice