hello all, we are a couple of seniors trying to plan a 15 day vacation to florida we are from long island Ny. never been to fl so my question is what cities or places are a must to visit? our goal during this vacation is to sort of get an idea of what city we would like to move into. somewhere country, tranquil, safe and close to beach. we are ok with clean motels or 3star hotels and we want to rent a car so we can drive to the keys and palm beach miami orlando. We just don't know where specifically. Any help from Floridians or expert fellows would be greatly appreciated. We are going feb 4-feb19.
15 days senior vacation/look for rentals in florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 2 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 3 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 4 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 5 4 week family trip ideas
- 6 SFO black friday traffic
- 7 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 8 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 9 California & French Polynesia
- 10 General Utah planning questions
- 11 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 12 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 13 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 14 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 15 Dining in Manhattan
- 16 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 17 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 18 American Honeymoon in March
- 19 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 20 How to dress in Vegas
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 23 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 24 St Patrick's renovations
- 25 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA