hello all, we are a couple of seniors trying to plan a 15 day vacation to florida we are from long island Ny. never been to fl so my question is what cities or places are a must to visit? our goal during this vacation is to sort of get an idea of what city we would like to move into. somewhere country, tranquil, safe and close to beach. we are ok with clean motels or 3star hotels and we want to rent a car so we can drive to the keys and palm beach miami orlando. We just don't know where specifically. Any help from Floridians or expert fellows would be greatly appreciated. We are going feb 4-feb19.
15 days senior vacation/look for rentals in florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 2 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 3 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 4 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 5 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 6 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 7 Northern California in February
- 8 Ackislander
- 9 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 10 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 11 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 12 Cross Country RV Trip
- 13 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 14 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 15 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 16 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 17 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 18 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 19 New England September
- 20 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 21 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 22 California
- 23 Trip to Memphis and Nashville
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 which river tour out of Haines, Alaska?