hello all, we are a couple of seniors trying to plan a 15 day vacation to florida we are from long island Ny. never been to fl so my question is what cities or places are a must to visit? our goal during this vacation is to sort of get an idea of what city we would like to move into. somewhere country, tranquil, safe and close to beach. we are ok with clean motels or 3star hotels and we want to rent a car so we can drive to the keys and palm beach miami orlando. We just don't know where specifically. Any help from Floridians or expert fellows would be greatly appreciated. We are going feb 4-feb19.
15 days senior vacation/look for rentals in florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 2 Getaway
- 3 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 4 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 5 Fairbanks Alaska
- 6 New England Skiing
- 7 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 8 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 9 Yosemite Lodging
- 10 Temecula Winery Tours
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 13 Worst Restaurants in America
- 14 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 15 What's new on Maui?
- 16 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 17 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 18 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 19 Broadway choices
- 20 Question About Sealodge
- 21 Colorado aspen updates
- 22 4 week family trip ideas
- 23 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 24 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 25 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale