hello all, we are a couple of seniors trying to plan a 15 day vacation to florida we are from long island Ny. never been to fl so my question is what cities or places are a must to visit? our goal during this vacation is to sort of get an idea of what city we would like to move into. somewhere country, tranquil, safe and close to beach. we are ok with clean motels or 3star hotels and we want to rent a car so we can drive to the keys and palm beach miami orlando. We just don't know where specifically. Any help from Floridians or expert fellows would be greatly appreciated. We are going feb 4-feb19.
15 days senior vacation/look for rentals in florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Miami/Bimini versus Austin Christmas/New Years period no car
- 2 Looking for a mountain lake vacation
- 3 Badlands / Black Hills Trip Report (Warning: Long)
- 4 "What Not to Miss" driving Houston-Austin-San Antonio for 5 day visit
- 5 Best Cruise to Consider?
- 6 Dollar car rental at Miami airport
- 7 Road trip to Maine for foodies
- 8 Newport or Laguna Beach, CA, hotel before a morning meeting in Irvine?
- 9 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 10 Traveling from Orlando to Gatlinburg/ Sevierville with a 3yr old
- 11 Have you been anywhere amazing between Sacramento and Reno?
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Restaurants
- 14 Hwy 1 Road Trip
- 15 Re-Visit DC
- 16 SIXT car rental is a NIGHTMARE
- 17 Kauai car rental puzzle
- 18 VRBO Problem - Owner Living in House
- 19 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 20 Itinerary help
- 21 Chicago... How many days?
- 22 Nashville for 5 days with 10 yr old
- 23 Honolulu layovers.... one 30hrs, other 17hrs. Ideas?
- 24 Big Island trip
- 25 Big Sur Camping - which campground for first-timers?