hello all, we are a couple of seniors trying to plan a 15 day vacation to florida we are from long island Ny. never been to fl so my question is what cities or places are a must to visit? our goal during this vacation is to sort of get an idea of what city we would like to move into. somewhere country, tranquil, safe and close to beach. we are ok with clean motels or 3star hotels and we want to rent a car so we can drive to the keys and palm beach miami orlando. We just don't know where specifically. Any help from Floridians or expert fellows would be greatly appreciated. We are going feb 4-feb19.
15 days senior vacation/look for rentals in florida
- 1 New York City Parking
- 2 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 3 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 4 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 5 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 6 stay near newark or nyc
- 7 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 8 Priceline, WARNING
- 9 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 10 Less commercial beach?
- 11 Washington Wineries
- 12 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 13 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 14 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 15 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 16 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 17 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 18 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 19 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 20 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 21 Kauai golf
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 24 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 25 First-Time Hawaii Advice