hello all, we are a couple of seniors trying to plan a 15 day vacation to florida we are from long island Ny. never been to fl so my question is what cities or places are a must to visit? our goal during this vacation is to sort of get an idea of what city we would like to move into. somewhere country, tranquil, safe and close to beach. we are ok with clean motels or 3star hotels and we want to rent a car so we can drive to the keys and palm beach miami orlando. We just don't know where specifically. Any help from Floridians or expert fellows would be greatly appreciated. We are going feb 4-feb19.
15 days senior vacation/look for rentals in florida
View all United States activity »
- 1 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 2 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 3 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 4 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 5 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 6 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 7 RIP Judy Rogers
- 8 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 9 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 10 Boston area
- 11 Savanah Sojourn
- 12 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 13 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 16 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 17 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 18 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 19 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 20 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 21 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 22 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 23 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 24 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 25 Warm and don't Drive