hello all, we are a couple of seniors trying to plan a 15 day vacation to florida we are from long island Ny. never been to fl so my question is what cities or places are a must to visit? our goal during this vacation is to sort of get an idea of what city we would like to move into. somewhere country, tranquil, safe and close to beach. we are ok with clean motels or 3star hotels and we want to rent a car so we can drive to the keys and palm beach miami orlando. We just don't know where specifically. Any help from Floridians or expert fellows would be greatly appreciated. We are going feb 4-feb19.
15 days senior vacation/look for rentals in florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 2 Yosemite in Winter
- 3 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 4 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 5 Orlando in March
- 6 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 7 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 8 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 9 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 10 Active Vacation
- 11 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 12 Quick SoCal question
- 13 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 14 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 15 New England September
- 16 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 17 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Tampa in February
- 20 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 21 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 22 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 23 NYC taxi vs car service
- 24 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 25 Car Rental West Palm Beach