hello all, we are a couple of seniors trying to plan a 15 day vacation to florida we are from long island Ny. never been to fl so my question is what cities or places are a must to visit? our goal during this vacation is to sort of get an idea of what city we would like to move into. somewhere country, tranquil, safe and close to beach. we are ok with clean motels or 3star hotels and we want to rent a car so we can drive to the keys and palm beach miami orlando. We just don't know where specifically. Any help from Floridians or expert fellows would be greatly appreciated. We are going feb 4-feb19.
15 days senior vacation/look for rentals in florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC in Spring?
- 2 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 3 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 4 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 Richmond highlights?
- 7 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 8 4 week family trip ideas
- 9 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 10 Broadway this week
- 11 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 12 Weekend in NYC
- 13 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 14 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 15 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 16 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 17 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 18 New York, New York...
- 19 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 20 trains in Europe
- 21 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 22 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 23 USA trip
- 24 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 25 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island