hello all, we are a couple of seniors trying to plan a 15 day vacation to florida we are from long island Ny. never been to fl so my question is what cities or places are a must to visit? our goal during this vacation is to sort of get an idea of what city we would like to move into. somewhere country, tranquil, safe and close to beach. we are ok with clean motels or 3star hotels and we want to rent a car so we can drive to the keys and palm beach miami orlando. We just don't know where specifically. Any help from Floridians or expert fellows would be greatly appreciated. We are going feb 4-feb19.
15 days senior vacation/look for rentals in florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay for one night between Cleveland and Toledo?
- 2 Where to from Tampa?
- 3 Is the New York subway safe?
- 4 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 5 Chicago Questions
- 6 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 7 Top Resorts in Hawaii
- 8 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 9 Round trip from Chicago
- 10 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 11 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 12 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 13 Is this Los Angeles tour feasible?
- 14 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 15 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 16 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 17 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 18 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 19 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 20 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 21 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 22 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 23 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 24 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 25 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please