hello all, we are a couple of seniors trying to plan a 15 day vacation to florida we are from long island Ny. never been to fl so my question is what cities or places are a must to visit? our goal during this vacation is to sort of get an idea of what city we would like to move into. somewhere country, tranquil, safe and close to beach. we are ok with clean motels or 3star hotels and we want to rent a car so we can drive to the keys and palm beach miami orlando. We just don't know where specifically. Any help from Floridians or expert fellows would be greatly appreciated. We are going feb 4-feb19.
15 days senior vacation/look for rentals in florida
View all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 2 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 3 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 4 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 5 Question about Boulder area
- 6 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 7 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 8 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 9 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 10 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 11 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 12 Grand Canyon in March?
- 13 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 14 California Tour Groups?
- 15 Hotel near Public Theater
- 16 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 17 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 18 Warm and don't Drive
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 21 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 22 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 23 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 24 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 25 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good