hello all, we are a couple of seniors trying to plan a 15 day vacation to florida we are from long island Ny. never been to fl so my question is what cities or places are a must to visit? our goal during this vacation is to sort of get an idea of what city we would like to move into. somewhere country, tranquil, safe and close to beach. we are ok with clean motels or 3star hotels and we want to rent a car so we can drive to the keys and palm beach miami orlando. We just don't know where specifically. Any help from Floridians or expert fellows would be greatly appreciated. We are going feb 4-feb19.
15 days senior vacation/look for rentals in florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 2 New York City - apartment locations
- 3 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 4 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 5 Utah 2
- 6 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 7 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 8 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 9 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 10 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 11 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 12 Tudor city -special help/info
- 13 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 14 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 15 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 16 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 17 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 18 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 19 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 20 must see and do's in Maui?
- 21 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 22 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 23 Boston to see Sargent works
- 24 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 25 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX