hello all, we are a couple of seniors trying to plan a 15 day vacation to florida we are from long island Ny. never been to fl so my question is what cities or places are a must to visit? our goal during this vacation is to sort of get an idea of what city we would like to move into. somewhere country, tranquil, safe and close to beach. we are ok with clean motels or 3star hotels and we want to rent a car so we can drive to the keys and palm beach miami orlando. We just don't know where specifically. Any help from Floridians or expert fellows would be greatly appreciated. We are going feb 4-feb19.
15 days senior vacation/look for rentals in florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City-New Things?
- 2 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 3 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 4 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 5 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 6 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 7 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 8 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 9 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 10 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 11 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 12 Looking for a grave in Plattekill, NY
- 13 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 14 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 15 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 16 Kid School Admission
- 17 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 18 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 19 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 20 Things to do in La Jolla
- 21 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 22 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 23 Minneapolis Parking
- 24 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 25 Romantic destination in the US