hello all, we are a couple of seniors trying to plan a 15 day vacation to florida we are from long island Ny. never been to fl so my question is what cities or places are a must to visit? our goal during this vacation is to sort of get an idea of what city we would like to move into. somewhere country, tranquil, safe and close to beach. we are ok with clean motels or 3star hotels and we want to rent a car so we can drive to the keys and palm beach miami orlando. We just don't know where specifically. Any help from Floridians or expert fellows would be greatly appreciated. We are going feb 4-feb19.
15 days senior vacation/look for rentals in florida
- 1 American Airlines reservation question
- 2 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 3 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 4 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 5 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 6 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 7 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 8 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 9 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 10 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 11 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 12 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 13 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 14 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 15 Middlebury vt quickie
- 16 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 17 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 18 NYC
- 19 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 20 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 21 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 22 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 23 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 24 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 25 Cheap Hotel in NY