hello all, we are a couple of seniors trying to plan a 15 day vacation to florida we are from long island Ny. never been to fl so my question is what cities or places are a must to visit? our goal during this vacation is to sort of get an idea of what city we would like to move into. somewhere country, tranquil, safe and close to beach. we are ok with clean motels or 3star hotels and we want to rent a car so we can drive to the keys and palm beach miami orlando. We just don't know where specifically. Any help from Floridians or expert fellows would be greatly appreciated. We are going feb 4-feb19.
15 days senior vacation/look for rentals in florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to dress in Vegas
- 2 Sonoma or napa?
- 3 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 4 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 5 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 6 USA trip
- 7 Black Hills Trip Report
- 8 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 9 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 10 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 11 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 12 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 13 Cape Cod in October
- 14 Air Connections on Maui
- 15 Theater Historians
- 16 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 17 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 18 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 19 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 20 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 21 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 22 Getaway
- 23 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 24 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 25 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas