hello all, we are a couple of seniors trying to plan a 15 day vacation to florida we are from long island Ny. never been to fl so my question is what cities or places are a must to visit? our goal during this vacation is to sort of get an idea of what city we would like to move into. somewhere country, tranquil, safe and close to beach. we are ok with clean motels or 3star hotels and we want to rent a car so we can drive to the keys and palm beach miami orlando. We just don't know where specifically. Any help from Floridians or expert fellows would be greatly appreciated. We are going feb 4-feb19.
15 days senior vacation/look for rentals in florida
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Memphis Tours
- 3 D.C. in a day
- 4 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 5 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 6 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 7 A Visit to Charleston
- 8 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 9 Using public transit in San Diego
- 10 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 11 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 12 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 13 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 14 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 15 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 16 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 17 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 18 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 19 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 20 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 21 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 22 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 23 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 24 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 25 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs