hello all, we are a couple of seniors trying to plan a 15 day vacation to florida we are from long island Ny. never been to fl so my question is what cities or places are a must to visit? our goal during this vacation is to sort of get an idea of what city we would like to move into. somewhere country, tranquil, safe and close to beach. we are ok with clean motels or 3star hotels and we want to rent a car so we can drive to the keys and palm beach miami orlando. We just don't know where specifically. Any help from Floridians or expert fellows would be greatly appreciated. We are going feb 4-feb19.
15 days senior vacation/look for rentals in florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 2 Florida or caribbean
- 3 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 4 Cross Country RV Trip
- 5 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 6 California
- 7 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 8 Deep South sept 2015
- 9 Get astonishing and Wrinkle Free Skin
- 10 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 11 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 12 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 13 New England September
- 14 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 15 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 16 Active Vacation
- 17 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 18 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 19 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 20 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 21 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 22 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 23 Portland, OR hotel question
- 24 Northern California in February
- 25 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging