hello all, we are a couple of seniors trying to plan a 15 day vacation to florida we are from long island Ny. never been to fl so my question is what cities or places are a must to visit? our goal during this vacation is to sort of get an idea of what city we would like to move into. somewhere country, tranquil, safe and close to beach. we are ok with clean motels or 3star hotels and we want to rent a car so we can drive to the keys and palm beach miami orlando. We just don't know where specifically. Any help from Floridians or expert fellows would be greatly appreciated. We are going feb 4-feb19.
15 days senior vacation/look for rentals in florida
- 1 Using public transit in San Diego
- 2 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 3 Seward to Anchorage
- 4 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 5 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 6 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 7 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 8 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 9 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 10 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 11 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 12 Car trip from Seattle
- 13 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 14 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 15 Newport, RI Questions
- 16 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 17 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 18 Savannah restaurants
- 19 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 20 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 21 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 22 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 23 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 24 Retiring in Colorado
- 25 Pick up north of Boston Logan