hello all, we are a couple of seniors trying to plan a 15 day vacation to florida we are from long island Ny. never been to fl so my question is what cities or places are a must to visit? our goal during this vacation is to sort of get an idea of what city we would like to move into. somewhere country, tranquil, safe and close to beach. we are ok with clean motels or 3star hotels and we want to rent a car so we can drive to the keys and palm beach miami orlando. We just don't know where specifically. Any help from Floridians or expert fellows would be greatly appreciated. We are going feb 4-feb19.
15 days senior vacation/look for rentals in florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 3 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 4 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 5 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 6 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 7 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 8 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 9 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 10 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 11 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 14 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 15 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 16 Key West Hotel in January
- 17 los angeles restaurants
- 18 West Maui Restaurants
- 19 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 20 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 21 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 22 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 23 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 24 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 25 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15