hello all, we are a couple of seniors trying to plan a 15 day vacation to florida we are from long island Ny. never been to fl so my question is what cities or places are a must to visit? our goal during this vacation is to sort of get an idea of what city we would like to move into. somewhere country, tranquil, safe and close to beach. we are ok with clean motels or 3star hotels and we want to rent a car so we can drive to the keys and palm beach miami orlando. We just don't know where specifically. Any help from Floridians or expert fellows would be greatly appreciated. We are going feb 4-feb19.
15 days senior vacation/look for rentals in florida
- 1 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 2 Seatlle, WA
- 3 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 4 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 5 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 6 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 7 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 8 California, Northern
- 9 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 10 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 11 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 12 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 13 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 14 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 16 Newport, RI Questions
- 17 Around North America (cruise)
- 18 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 19 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 20 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 23 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 24 Boston and surrounding area
- 25 Rafting Snake River early June?