hello all, we are a couple of seniors trying to plan a 15 day vacation to florida we are from long island Ny. never been to fl so my question is what cities or places are a must to visit? our goal during this vacation is to sort of get an idea of what city we would like to move into. somewhere country, tranquil, safe and close to beach. we are ok with clean motels or 3star hotels and we want to rent a car so we can drive to the keys and palm beach miami orlando. We just don't know where specifically. Any help from Floridians or expert fellows would be greatly appreciated. We are going feb 4-feb19.
15 days senior vacation/look for rentals in florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 2 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 3 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 4 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 5 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 6 Chicago Questions
- 7 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 8 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 9 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 10 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 11 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 12 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 13 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 14 Is the New York subway safe?
- 15 Chicago eateries downtown
- 16 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 17 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 18 Where to from Tampa?
- 19 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island
- 20 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 21 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 22 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 23 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 24 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 25 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!