hello all, we are a couple of seniors trying to plan a 15 day vacation to florida we are from long island Ny. never been to fl so my question is what cities or places are a must to visit? our goal during this vacation is to sort of get an idea of what city we would like to move into. somewhere country, tranquil, safe and close to beach. we are ok with clean motels or 3star hotels and we want to rent a car so we can drive to the keys and palm beach miami orlando. We just don't know where specifically. Any help from Floridians or expert fellows would be greatly appreciated. We are going feb 4-feb19.
15 days senior vacation/look for rentals in florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 2 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands
- 5 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 6 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 7 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 8 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 9 2 day in Adirondack park
- 10 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 11 A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street
- 12 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 13 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 14 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC
- 15 Re-Visit DC
- 16 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 17 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 18 Places to stay in DC
- 19 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 20 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 21 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 22 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 25 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?