hello all, we are a couple of seniors trying to plan a 15 day vacation to florida we are from long island Ny. never been to fl so my question is what cities or places are a must to visit? our goal during this vacation is to sort of get an idea of what city we would like to move into. somewhere country, tranquil, safe and close to beach. we are ok with clean motels or 3star hotels and we want to rent a car so we can drive to the keys and palm beach miami orlando. We just don't know where specifically. Any help from Floridians or expert fellows would be greatly appreciated. We are going feb 4-feb19.
15 days senior vacation/look for rentals in florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 4 Chicago trip
- 5 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 6 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 7 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 8 Itinerary opinions
- 9 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 10 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 11 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 12 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 13 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 14 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 15 Santa Barbara, California
- 16 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 17 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 18 Considering a move to Raleigh/Durham...most family friendly areas?
- 19 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 20 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 21 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 22 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 23 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 24 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 25 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA