We are planning 1.5 days trip in the middle of August from Alexandria Bay to NYC.
The thought is to drive from Alexandria bay after half day 1000 Islands cruise to Saratoga and then to follow Hudson river south to NYC with a night stay somewhere on the way.
What would you recommend to see and to visit?
Where would your recommend to stay for a night?
1.5 days Hudson Valley trip from Alexandria Bay to NYC
- 1 Question about Boulder area
- 2 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 3 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 4 Which San Francisco vacation apartment rental has a better location?
- 5 San Antonio
- 6 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 9 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 10 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 11 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 12 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 13 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 14 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 15 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 16 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 17 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 18 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 19 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 20 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 21 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 22 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 23 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 24 Biloxi questions again
- 25 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations