We are planning 1.5 days trip in the middle of August from Alexandria Bay to NYC.
The thought is to drive from Alexandria bay after half day 1000 Islands cruise to Saratoga and then to follow Hudson river south to NYC with a night stay somewhere on the way.
What would you recommend to see and to visit?
Where would your recommend to stay for a night?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago to Mount Rushmore...?
- 2 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 3 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 4 DC Metro to other sites?
- 5 Would you go on a trip if you had to use crutches?
- 6 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 7 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 8 Cleveland West Side Market
- 9 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 10 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 11 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 12 Harper's Ferry from DC?
- 13 DC Hotel location help
- 14 Dinosaur National Monument
- 15 Eastern Seaboard
- 16 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 17 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 18 road trip from Illinois to NY city, Cape Cod, and Boston
- 19 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 20 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 21 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 22 Miami airport--safety??
- 23 Zurich airport connections
- 24 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 25 Recent Spam Attacks