We are planning 1.5 days trip in the middle of August from Alexandria Bay to NYC.
The thought is to drive from Alexandria bay after half day 1000 Islands cruise to Saratoga and then to follow Hudson river south to NYC with a night stay somewhere on the way.
What would you recommend to see and to visit?
Where would your recommend to stay for a night?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 2 road trip during husbands bday
- 3 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 4 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 5 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 6 1st trip to Colorado
- 7 Juneau cruise stop
- 8 Trip Starting from New York
- 9 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 10 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 11 Niagara Falls.
- 12 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 13 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 14 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 15 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 16 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 17 cruising the Mississippi river
- 18 Your favourite places in New York City
- 19 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 20 New England Canada Road Trip
- 21 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 22 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 23 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 24 Napa Valley Hotel
- 25 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC