We are planning 1.5 days trip in the middle of August from Alexandria Bay to NYC.
The thought is to drive from Alexandria bay after half day 1000 Islands cruise to Saratoga and then to follow Hudson river south to NYC with a night stay somewhere on the way.
What would you recommend to see and to visit?
Where would your recommend to stay for a night?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Antonio, Texas
- 2 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 3 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 4 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 5 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 6 Uber boston
- 7 Week long trip--Dallas/Austin/SA
- 8 Boston Airport Hotels
- 9 JFK terminal 4 to terminal 8, can we make it?
- 10 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 11 First trip to Colorado -- driving from Tennessee
- 12 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 13 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 14 Parking in Naples Florida
- 15 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 16 Colorado Itinerary
- 17 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 18 What is there to do on MAUI
- 19 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 20 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 21 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 22 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 23 Any Sanibel experts?
- 24 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 25 Naples/ Fort Myers