We are planning 1.5 days trip in the middle of August from Alexandria Bay to NYC.
The thought is to drive from Alexandria bay after half day 1000 Islands cruise to Saratoga and then to follow Hudson river south to NYC with a night stay somewhere on the way.
What would you recommend to see and to visit?
Where would your recommend to stay for a night?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 2 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 3 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 4 San Diego, mission valley
- 5 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 6 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 7 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 8 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 9 Sedona to Vegas
- 10 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 11 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 12 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 13 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 14 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 15 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 16 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 17 November redwoods trip
- 18 San Fran
- 19 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 20 Seattle?
- 21 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 22 SF and northern California - October
- 23 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 24 Alabama trip in Dec
- 25 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.