We are planning 1.5 days trip in the middle of August from Alexandria Bay to NYC.
The thought is to drive from Alexandria bay after half day 1000 Islands cruise to Saratoga and then to follow Hudson river south to NYC with a night stay somewhere on the way.
What would you recommend to see and to visit?
Where would your recommend to stay for a night?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 2 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 3 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 4 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 5 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 6 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 7 Help us choose a hotel
- 8 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 9 Staying outside DC
- 10 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 11 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 12 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 13 Ideas for New York
- 14 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 15 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 16 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 17 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 18 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 19 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 20 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 21 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 22 New York in December
- 23 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 24 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 25 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February