We are planning 1.5 days trip in the middle of August from Alexandria Bay to NYC.
The thought is to drive from Alexandria bay after half day 1000 Islands cruise to Saratoga and then to follow Hudson river south to NYC with a night stay somewhere on the way.
What would you recommend to see and to visit?
Where would your recommend to stay for a night?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/right-pick-muscle/
- 2 Read!! http://gronkaffedenmark.com/dermalab-cream/
- 3 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 4 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 5 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 6 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 7 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 8 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 9 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 10 Las Vegas trip report
- 11 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 12 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 13 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 14 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 15 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 16 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 17 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 18 10 Days in Maine
- 19 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 20 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 21 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 22 sugestions
- 23 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 24 Miami for 2 days
- 25 More problems for Big Sur