Help... wanted to start a current Forum... need advise asap. My girlfriend (Chicago,IL) and I (Asheville, NC) wanted to go meet in or around Danville, KY (5-hr drive for both) and hit the 127 Yard Sale... reading conflicting blogs about whether to go or not. Has anyone gone on the ENTIRE ROUTE and can advise a good place to try for 1st timers? Is one section better than the other? Trying to plan a trip for this August. Thanks.
127 Corridor Yard Sale
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Coronado Ferry
- 2 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 3 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 4 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 5 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 6 Colorado trip in early May
- 7 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 8 Grand Marais?
- 9 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 10 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 11 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 12 Maine in latter half of September
- 13 Seattle hotels
- 14 Seattle in April
- 15 Seattle Visit April
- 16 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 17 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 18 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 19 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 20 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 21 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 22 Colorado trip
- 23 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 24 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 25 DC - WW2 flyover