Help... wanted to start a current Forum... need advise asap. My girlfriend (Chicago,IL) and I (Asheville, NC) wanted to go meet in or around Danville, KY (5-hr drive for both) and hit the 127 Yard Sale... reading conflicting blogs about whether to go or not. Has anyone gone on the ENTIRE ROUTE and can advise a good place to try for 1st timers? Is one section better than the other? Trying to plan a trip for this August. Thanks.
127 Corridor Yard Sale
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 charlotte
- 2 USA trip
- 3 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 4 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 5 NBA tickets??
- 6 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 7 How to dress in Vegas
- 8 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 9 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 10 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 11 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 12 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 13 Orlando for Work
- 14 camaro hire in waikiki
- 15 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 16 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 17 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 18 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 21 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 22 Sonoma or napa?
- 23 Black Hills Trip Report
- 24 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 25 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?