Help... wanted to start a current Forum... need advise asap. My girlfriend (Chicago,IL) and I (Asheville, NC) wanted to go meet in or around Danville, KY (5-hr drive for both) and hit the 127 Yard Sale... reading conflicting blogs about whether to go or not. Has anyone gone on the ENTIRE ROUTE and can advise a good place to try for 1st timers? Is one section better than the other? Trying to plan a trip for this August. Thanks.
127 Corridor Yard Sale
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 2 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 3 Seattle Transportation??
- 4 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 5 Advice on Roadtrip
- 6 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 7 Cabin in Asheville area
- 8 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 9 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 10 Zion the narrows
- 11 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 12 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 13 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 14 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?
- 15 New England Family Trip - August
- 16 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 17 Anyone familiar with America Car Rental?
- 18 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 19 Cell phone service in Moab
- 20 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 21 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 22 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 23 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 24 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 25 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?