We are flying from the UK to Orlando arriving late afternoon on 15th February and and leaving early evening on 27th February and would like to spend some time taking in what we can of Florida, S Carolina & Georgia. I know that sounds ambitious but we don't want to spend any time in Orlando (the only direct flight destination from Manchester, our home airport) as we were there in November and did the theme parks then. We also have done Miami, the Keys and the Clearwater, Naples area in the past. Any suggestions would be most gratefully received. I am happy to drive to our first destination immediately after arriving in Orlando.
12 Day Driving Tour starting & finishing in Orlando
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado aspen updates
- 2 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 3 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 4 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 5 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 6 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 7 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 8 Long Island Advice
- 9 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 10 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 11 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 12 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 13 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 14 Boston suggestions
- 15 California
- 16 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 17 Tucson area flooding
- 18 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 19 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 20 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 21 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 22 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 23 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 24 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 25 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio