We are flying from the UK to Orlando arriving late afternoon on 15th February and and leaving early evening on 27th February and would like to spend some time taking in what we can of Florida, S Carolina & Georgia. I know that sounds ambitious but we don't want to spend any time in Orlando (the only direct flight destination from Manchester, our home airport) as we were there in November and did the theme parks then. We also have done Miami, the Keys and the Clearwater, Naples area in the past. Any suggestions would be most gratefully received. I am happy to drive to our first destination immediately after arriving in Orlando.
12 Day Driving Tour starting & finishing in Orlando
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 week family trip ideas
- 2 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 3 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 4 Boston area -- nature
- 5 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 6 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 7 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 8 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 9 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 10 General Utah planning questions
- 11 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 12 California & French Polynesia
- 13 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 14 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 15 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 16 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 17 SFO black friday traffic
- 18 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 19 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 20 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 21 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 22 Dining in Manhattan
- 23 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 24 American Honeymoon in March
- 25 How to dress in Vegas