I am flying from Iceland to Seattle and I have have a layover of 10 hours 25 min in Anchorage airport. I will be landing in ANC at 4:20 PM and my connecting flight is at 2:45 AM the next morning. I understand that the sun sets pretty late in July. I prefer not to sit in the terminal all night.
Any suggestions on what to do for this amount of time? Any help/suggestion will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Organic Male Chest Enhancement
- 2 Seattle Kitsay Airporter
- 3 Finding Steve Perry
- 4 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 5 Asheville Hotel Indigo
- 6 Sheraton Hotel at Bradley Airport. Conn
- 7 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 8 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 9 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 10 Driving from Orlando, Fl to Austin, TX
- 11 Cross-Country trip advice
- 12 New England itinerary help
- 13 Chicago Hotel Recommendations
- 14 Spur of moment trip to CA, best way to spend our time
- 15 South Beach in October
- 16 Casinos near Anaheim, CA?
- 17 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 18 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 19 las vegas anyone
- 20 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 21 University of Florida Public Campus Parking
- 22 One day coastal New England fall foliage
- 23 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 24 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 25 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area