I am flying from Iceland to Seattle and I have have a layover of 10 hours 25 min in Anchorage airport. I will be landing in ANC at 4:20 PM and my connecting flight is at 2:45 AM the next morning. I understand that the sun sets pretty late in July. I prefer not to sit in the terminal all night.
Any suggestions on what to do for this amount of time? Any help/suggestion will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine weather and temps
- 2 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 3 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 4 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 5 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 6 WA to CT
- 7 L.A. and Sequoia
- 8 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 9 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 10 Alcatrez sold out
- 11 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 12 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 13 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 14 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 15 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 16 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 17 Broadway
- 18 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 19 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 20 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 21 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 22 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 23 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 24 Need help planning....
- 25 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?