I am flying from Iceland to Seattle and I have have a layover of 10 hours 25 min in Anchorage airport. I will be landing in ANC at 4:20 PM and my connecting flight is at 2:45 AM the next morning. I understand that the sun sets pretty late in July. I prefer not to sit in the terminal all night.
Any suggestions on what to do for this amount of time? Any help/suggestion will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 2 Inexpensive family getaways
- 3 Discounted Rental Car?
- 4 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 5 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 6 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 7 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 8 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 9 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 10 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 11 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 12 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 13 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 14 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 15 Driving cross country tips
- 16 Help with first time
- 17 Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire in October
- 18 Atlanta Airport
- 19 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 20 New York City never gets Old! A long "Christmasy" weekend.
- 21 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 22 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 23 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 24 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 25 Best Fly-fishing in July