I am flying from Iceland to Seattle and I have have a layover of 10 hours 25 min in Anchorage airport. I will be landing in ANC at 4:20 PM and my connecting flight is at 2:45 AM the next morning. I understand that the sun sets pretty late in July. I prefer not to sit in the terminal all night.
Any suggestions on what to do for this amount of time? Any help/suggestion will be appreciated.
10 hours layover in Anchorage. What can I do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 2 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 3 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 4 Christmas in TX
- 5 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 6 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 7 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 8 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 9 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 10 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 11 Tucson area flooding
- 12 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 13 Refining my California Itinerary
- 14 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 15 Oregon Road Trip
- 16 Getaway
- 17 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 18 Moving to New Jersey
- 19 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 20 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 21 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 22 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 23 St. Simon, Georgia
- 24 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 25 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights