I am flying from Iceland to Seattle and I have have a layover of 10 hours 25 min in Anchorage airport. I will be landing in ANC at 4:20 PM and my connecting flight is at 2:45 AM the next morning. I understand that the sun sets pretty late in July. I prefer not to sit in the terminal all night.
Any suggestions on what to do for this amount of time? Any help/suggestion will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 internet sites and is not to be had at local retail
- 2 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/skinfresh-md-reviews/
- 3 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 4 teaspoon of table sugar only has about sixteen
- 5 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 6 How Lower Belly Fat Easy And Correctly
- 7 http://healthpurelives.com/skinfresh-md/
- 8 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 9 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 10 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 11 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 12 OHare car service north suburbs
- 13 Yellowstone
- 14 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 15 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 16 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 17 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 18 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 19 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 20 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 21 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 22 Page, AZ area
- 23 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 24 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 25 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets