I am flying from Iceland to Seattle and I have have a layover of 10 hours 25 min in Anchorage airport. I will be landing in ANC at 4:20 PM and my connecting flight is at 2:45 AM the next morning. I understand that the sun sets pretty late in July. I prefer not to sit in the terminal all night.
Any suggestions on what to do for this amount of time? Any help/suggestion will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/gain-xt/
- 2 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 3 SUV Service in DFW airport | Sedan Service in DFW
- 4 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 5 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 6 Roadtrip July 2017
- 7 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 8 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 9 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 10 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 11 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 12 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 13 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 14 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 15 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 16 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 17 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 18 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 19 Retiring to Tucson
- 20 10 days vacation in California
- 21 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 22 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 23 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 24 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 25 Utah National Parks visit