I am flying from Iceland to Seattle and I have have a layover of 10 hours 25 min in Anchorage airport. I will be landing in ANC at 4:20 PM and my connecting flight is at 2:45 AM the next morning. I understand that the sun sets pretty late in July. I prefer not to sit in the terminal all night.
Any suggestions on what to do for this amount of time? Any help/suggestion will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://advancedtrimsite.com/defender-x-tactical-pen-reviews/
- 2 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/sytropin/
- 3 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/reviv-eye-serum/
- 4 http://trexmusclesite.com/defender-x-tactical-pen/
- 5 Xtrcut and Muscle XTX Review – Improve your muscles 100% naturally
- 6 http://lumalifteye.com/replenacell/
- 7 http://www.legalhealthproducts.com/max-gain-xtreme-reviews/
- 8 http://www.thecrazymass.com/raw-power-xl/
- 9 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrox/
- 10 Are you worried about Side-Effects?
- 11 http://www.supplementrocket.com/power-boost-x/
- 12 Oregon road trip
- 13 Go NY Tour bus accident - 15 hurt
- 14 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service
- 15 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 16 US Open Tennis
- 17 Girl's trip to San Francisco
- 18 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 19 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 20 Dad & 15 year old daughter in NYC
- 21 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 22 Monterey peninsula traffic Labor Day weekend.
- 23 conflicting restaurant reports
- 24 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 25 South Seattle to Sacrememto via San Fran! Help!