I am flying from Iceland to Seattle and I have have a layover of 10 hours 25 min in Anchorage airport. I will be landing in ANC at 4:20 PM and my connecting flight is at 2:45 AM the next morning. I understand that the sun sets pretty late in July. I prefer not to sit in the terminal all night.
Any suggestions on what to do for this amount of time? Any help/suggestion will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 2 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 3 tissues to your physique in a fast
- 4 http://eyeluminoushelps.com/alpha-tren-reviews/
- 5 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 6 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 7 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 8 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 9 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 10 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 11 First Trip to New Mexico
- 12 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 13 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 14 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 15 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 16 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 17 San Antonio shopping
- 18 Which island for R&R?
- 19 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 20 blue ridge parkway?
- 21 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 22 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 23 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 24 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 25 San Diego, mission valley