I am flying from Iceland to Seattle and I have have a layover of 10 hours 25 min in Anchorage airport. I will be landing in ANC at 4:20 PM and my connecting flight is at 2:45 AM the next morning. I understand that the sun sets pretty late in July. I prefer not to sit in the terminal all night.
Any suggestions on what to do for this amount of time? Any help/suggestion will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 2 help me plan a Cali trip
- 3 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 4 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 5 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 6 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 7 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 8 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 9 Mesa Verde question
- 10 Planning our Move
- 11 Wilmington DE questions
- 12 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 13 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 14 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 15 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 16 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 17 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 18 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 19 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 20 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 21 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 22 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 23 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 24 Hotel advise Chicago
- 25 Maui and Kauai