I am flying from Iceland to Seattle and I have have a layover of 10 hours 25 min in Anchorage airport. I will be landing in ANC at 4:20 PM and my connecting flight is at 2:45 AM the next morning. I understand that the sun sets pretty late in July. I prefer not to sit in the terminal all night.
Any suggestions on what to do for this amount of time? Any help/suggestion will be appreciated.
10 hours layover in Anchorage. What can I do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 2 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 3 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 4 bachelors degree
- 5 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 6 Florida Vacation
- 7 Can Anyone Suggest which is the Best Holiday Destination with Family.?
- 8 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 10 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 11 Trailing Cyclone Ana to Maui (trip report)
- 12 First Time RVing - Is my itinerary on overkill for 10 day trip?
- 13 Getting to Key West
- 14 New Orleans Motel Question
- 15 Itinerary ideas for Niagara Falls via Corning/Watkins from NYC
- 16 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 17 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 18 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 19 Has anyone been to Li'l Dizzy's in the Treme?
- 20 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 21 West Maui Restaurants
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 24 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 25 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14