We are driving south over Christmas. We will be leaving from DC on the 23 of December and are planning on heading toward Savannah. On our way back we want to stop in Charleston, then back to DC on Jan 2. It seems as if this may be too much time for just these 2 cities. Help us plan these 9 days.
10 DAYS TO SPEND. HELP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 2 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 3 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 4 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 5 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 6 New England Skiing
- 7 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 8 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 9 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 10 Fall color yet?
- 11 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 12 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 13 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 14 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 15 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 16 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 17 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 18 Colorado aspen updates
- 19 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 20 Looking for Next Destination
- 21 Yosemite Lodging
- 22 Worst Restaurants in America
- 23 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 24 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 25 SFO International Airport