We are driving south over Christmas. We will be leaving from DC on the 23 of December and are planning on heading toward Savannah. On our way back we want to stop in Charleston, then back to DC on Jan 2. It seems as if this may be too much time for just these 2 cities. Help us plan these 9 days.
10 DAYS TO SPEND. HELP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod trip report
- 2 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 3 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 4 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 5 Road Trip SW
- 6 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 7 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 8 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 9 Yellowstone/Badlands trip, family of five, revised itinerary, June 2015
- 10 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 11 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 12 moving to florida
- 13 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 14 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 15 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 16 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 17 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 18 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 19 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 20 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 21 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 22 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 23 Seafood
- 24 2 weeks in Alaska
- 25 San Diego farmer's markets