We are driving south over Christmas. We will be leaving from DC on the 23 of December and are planning on heading toward Savannah. On our way back we want to stop in Charleston, then back to DC on Jan 2. It seems as if this may be too much time for just these 2 cities. Help us plan these 9 days.
10 DAYS TO SPEND. HELP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 2 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 3 Considering a move to Raleigh/Durham...most family friendly areas?
- 4 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 5 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 6 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 7 Chicago trip
- 8 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 9 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 10 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 11 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 12 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 13 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 14 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 15 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 16 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 17 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 18 moving to florida
- 19 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 20 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 23 Santa Barbara, California
- 24 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 25 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)