We are driving south over Christmas. We will be leaving from DC on the 23 of December and are planning on heading toward Savannah. On our way back we want to stop in Charleston, then back to DC on Jan 2. It seems as if this may be too much time for just these 2 cities. Help us plan these 9 days.
10 DAYS TO SPEND. HELP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco to LA driving itinerary 8 days
- 2 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 3 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 4 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 5 can you help me plan a trip?
- 6 SEATTLE / BALLARD – mini TR about a great wedding visit
- 7 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 8 Seattle - newby questions
- 9 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 10 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 11 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 12 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 13 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 14 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 15 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 16 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 17 Restaurants Chicago June
- 18 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 19 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 20 tip for valet parking
- 21 New Orleans
- 22 California: Getty museum
- 23 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 24 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 25 NYC hotel/July