We are driving south over Christmas. We will be leaving from DC on the 23 of December and are planning on heading toward Savannah. On our way back we want to stop in Charleston, then back to DC on Jan 2. It seems as if this may be too much time for just these 2 cities. Help us plan these 9 days.
10 DAYS TO SPEND. HELP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 2 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 3 Brooklyn why?
- 4 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 5 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 6 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 9 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 10 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 11 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Kennedy Space Center
- 14 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 15 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 16 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 17 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 18 5 week in US/Mexico
- 19 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 20 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 21 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014