We are driving south over Christmas. We will be leaving from DC on the 23 of December and are planning on heading toward Savannah. On our way back we want to stop in Charleston, then back to DC on Jan 2. It seems as if this may be too much time for just these 2 cities. Help us plan these 9 days.
10 DAYS TO SPEND. HELP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 2 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 3 New Orleans
- 4 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 5 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 6 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 7 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 8 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 9 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 10 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 11 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 12 Baytown, Texas
- 13 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 14 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 15 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 16 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 17 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 18 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 19 Santa Barbara area
- 20 Boston in winter?
- 21 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 22 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 23 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 24 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 25 Subway to Peter Luger's?