I am flying into Providence, RI August 4 for 10 days, departing on the 15th. The late afternoons/evenings of the 11th, 12th and 13th are booked. I plan on renting a car and would like to see as much of New England as I can since I have never been there (even though I have been to many other countries!) I enjoy history, art and the outdoors. Not into "theme parky" stuff or malls. Any suggestions?
10 Days in New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 2 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 3 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 charleston during Christmas Week
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 8 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 9 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 10 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 11 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 12 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 13 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 14 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 17 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 18 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 19 Key West Hotel in January
- 20 los angeles restaurants
- 21 West Maui Restaurants
- 22 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 23 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 24 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 25 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?