I am flying into Providence, RI August 4 for 10 days, departing on the 15th. The late afternoons/evenings of the 11th, 12th and 13th are booked. I plan on renting a car and would like to see as much of New England as I can since I have never been there (even though I have been to many other countries!) I enjoy history, art and the outdoors. Not into "theme parky" stuff or malls. Any suggestions?
10 Days in New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 2 Kennebunkport and....?
- 3 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 4 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 5 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 6 SF to DR? WTH!
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 Washington, DC to Boston
- 9 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 10 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 11 Where to go in Maine?
- 12 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 13 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 14 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 15 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 16 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 17 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 18 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 19 rain in Kauai
- 20 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 21 Kennedy Space Center
- 22 San Diego Trip Report
- 23 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 24 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 25 NYC jazz with a minor