We are planning a driving trip from NYC via Blue ridge parkway-Asheville-Savannah (?) - back to NYC via seashore of NC. What would please send me suggestions regarding places to see, hotels to stay, thing to do? My hobby is photography; we want to hike a bit and just relax. Any tips and recommendation are welcome. Thank you all.
10 days in May NYC -Blue ridge parkway-asheville-savannah - NYC
- 1 Question about Boulder area
- 2 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 3 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 4 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 5 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 6 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 7 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 10 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 11 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 12 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 13 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 14 Biloxi questions again
- 15 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 16 Madison Square Garden
- 17 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 18 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 19 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 20 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 21 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 22 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 23 Warm and don't Drive
- 24 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 25 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed