Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
10 days in Hawaii, you plan my itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 3 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 4 relocating travel
- 5 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 6 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 7 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 8 Seattle Hyatts
- 9 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 10 Mesa Verde
- 11 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 12 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 13 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 14 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 15 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 16 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 17 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 18 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 19 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 20 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 21 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 22 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 23 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 24 ONP help
- 25 NYC Clubs for live music