Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 2 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 3 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 4 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 5 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 6 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 7 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 8 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 9 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 10 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 11 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 12 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 13 Relocating to the Deep South
- 14 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 15 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 16 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 17 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 18 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 19 south west family trip itinerary
- 20 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 21 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 22 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 23 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 24 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 25 wasting time around JFK