Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
10 days in Hawaii, you plan my itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas hotels for families
- 2 best area to stay in san diego
- 3 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 4 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 5 San Francisco - mid October
- 6 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 7 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 8 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 9 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 10 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 13 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 14 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 15 Denver 1 day in denver
- 16 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 17 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 18 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 19 Burlington VT day trip
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 22 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 23 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 24 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 25 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South