Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Outlook Email |1-877-509-0415| Customer Support
- 2 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/rejuvolash/
- 3 Going to niagara falls but want to go nyc
- 4 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 5 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 6 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 7 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 8 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 9 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 10 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 11 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 12 First Time to California
- 13 Paso Robles Wineries/Vineyards
- 14 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 15 Vines in the Auxois Hills Once Again
- 16 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 17 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 18 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 19 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 20 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 21 Angels Landing
- 22 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 23 San Francisco and Napa
- 24 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 25 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report