Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Security Services
- 2 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 3 United Nations tours
- 4 NYC with 8 yr old
- 5 Disneyland Hotel vs. Grand Californian for first time Disneyland visit
- 6 Things to do off I81 through VA?
- 7 Relocating?
- 8 stopping off I 81 South
- 9 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 10 Advice on tipping
- 11 Best stays in Jackson hole/tetons
- 12 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 13 Virginia Beach/ Before or After Labor Day?
- 14 September Road Trip in New England
- 15 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 16 Road trip October
- 17 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 18 2 months in Hawaii!
- 19 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 20 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 21 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 22 Mosser Hotel in San Francisco, CA
- 23 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 24 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 25 Sonoma Wine Tour 2 nights