Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 2 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 3 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 4 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 5 ===>>>>> http://testboosthelp.com/androx-extreme-uk/
- 6 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 7 New Software
- 8 Family reunion ideas
- 9 JFK-connection
- 10 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 11 san fransisco to crater lake
- 12 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 13 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 14 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 15 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 16 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 17 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 18 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 19 RV campsites Newport RI
- 20 http://www.revommerce.com/elite-test-booster/
- 21 Made the Jump!
- 22 Blackcore Edge: Is This An Unsafe Supplement?
- 23 Muscle XTX – No.1 formula for build stamina power....
- 24 Enjoy maximum performances in gym
- 25 Food4Patriots - Safe and effective way to store foods