Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
10 days in Hawaii, you plan my itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 2 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 3 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 4 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 5 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 6 San Diego with Kids
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 9 Transportation help in Philly
- 10 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 11 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 12 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 13 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 14 Temecula< CA
- 15 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 16 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 17 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 18 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 19 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 22 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 23 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 24 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 25 Roundtop Texas Lodging