Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
10 days in Hawaii, you plan my itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 2 adams morgan - safety
- 3 Grand Marais?
- 4 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 5 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 6 US Southwest
- 7 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 8 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 9 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 10 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 12 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 13 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 14 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 15 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 Seattle Visit April
- 18 Grand Teton in October
- 19 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 20 Morning in miami
- 21 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 22 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 23 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 24 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 25 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?