Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
10 days in Hawaii, you plan my itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 2 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 3 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 4 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 5 Green Flea in NYC
- 6 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 7 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 8 Orlando in March
- 9 New England September
- 10 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 11 Ackislander
- 12 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 13 Cross Country RV Trip
- 14 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 15 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 16 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 17 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 18 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 19 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 20 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 21 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 22 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 23 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 24 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 25 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?