Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 2 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 3 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 4 Seaside, California
- 5 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 6 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 7 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 8 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 9 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 10 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 11 Bed and Breakfast
- 12 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 13 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 14 What car service?
- 15 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 16 Denali
- 17 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 18 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 19 Maine in May?
- 20 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 21 New Years Eve in NYC
- 22 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 23 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 24 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 25 Cruise Ship Schedule by City