Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://healthprouds.com/geneticore-boost/
- 2 NeuActive - Best Organic Anti-Aging Serum Skin Care
- 3 Zyflex - This Supplement Can Increase Male Enhancement
- 4 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 5 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 6 Glacier National Park 2018
- 7 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 8 Muir Woods in October
- 9 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 10 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 11 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 12 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 13 San Diego VRBO area
- 14 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 15 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 16 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 17 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 18 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 19 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 20 Colorado Shows Off
- 21 New England Tour
- 22 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 23 help me plan a Cali trip
- 24 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 25 10-hour MIA layover ideas?