Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
10 days in Hawaii, you plan my itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion to Albuquerque
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 4 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 5 San Francisco - mid October
- 6 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 7 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 8 Vegas hotels for families
- 9 Apartment Rentals DC
- 10 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 11 Round trip from Chicago
- 12 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 13 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 14 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 15 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 16 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 17 Tour companies
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 Quick Trip to NYC
- 22 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 23 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 24 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 25 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?