Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.skinscam.com/apexatropin-reviews/
- 2 사설토토추천사이트⊇〃〃ZVZ 78。ＣOM 〃〃⊇【코드: ddr77】베트맨토토게시판
- 3 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 4 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 5 DC Metro to other sites?
- 6 Harper's Ferry from DC?
- 7 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 8 DC Hotel location help
- 9 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 10 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 11 Dinosaur National Monument
- 12 Eastern Seaboard
- 13 Would you go on a trip if you had to use crutches?
- 14 Cleveland West Side Market
- 15 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 16 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 17 road trip from Illinois to NY city, Cape Cod, and Boston
- 18 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 19 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 20 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 21 Miami airport--safety??
- 22 Zurich airport connections
- 23 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 24 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 25 Recent Spam Attacks