Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 2 Pacific coast road trip
- 3 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 4 My son's first day in New York
- 5 Restaurant for lunch between Atlanta and Savannah
- 6 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 7 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 8 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 9 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 10 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 11 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 12 Looking for rustic secluded cabins/yurts in midwest
- 13 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 14 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 15 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 16 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 17 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 18 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 19 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 20 Driving at Night in YNP
- 21 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 22 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 23 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 24 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 25 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston