Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
10 days in Hawaii, you plan my itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 3 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 4 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 5 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 6 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 7 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 8 How to dress in Vegas
- 9 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 10 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 11 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 12 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 13 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 14 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 15 USA trip
- 16 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 17 Chicago Questions
- 18 Air Connections on Maui
- 19 camaro hire in waikiki
- 20 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 21 Timeshare Nightmares
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 25 Orlando for Work