Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 November redwoods trip
- 2 http://www.shaperich.com/natural-alternatives-of-vitapulse/
- 3 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 4 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 5 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 6 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 7 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 8 First Trip to New Mexico
- 9 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 10 Southern history- walkable cities
- 11 Wedding gifts?
- 12 Have Questions About Florida's Spring Allergy
- 13 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 14 Day trips from Boston
- 15 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 16 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 17 Seattle?
- 18 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 19 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 20 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 21 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 22 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 23 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 24 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 25 Amtrak Boston/New York