Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 2 Sedona to Vegas
- 3 Classic NYC Deli
- 4 Cape Cod visit in August
- 5 carmel vs. monterey california
- 6 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 7 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 8 Using Tripmasters for Hawaiian trip
- 9 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 10 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 11 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 12 Tulip time
- 13 Buying wine New York City
- 14 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 15 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 16 Nashville Public Transportation
- 17 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 18 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 19 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 20 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 21 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 22 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 23 8 day trip to Florida
- 24 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 25 BYOB in New York City