Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine for 9 Days- Where to begin??
- 2 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 3 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 4 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 5 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 6 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 7 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 8 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 9 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 10 New Orleans to Savannah two weeks
- 11 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 12 Drive from Santa Barbara to La Jolla on sunday 2 august ?
- 13 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 14 Michigan advice needed
- 15 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 16 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 17 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 18 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 19 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 20 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 21 If you could have one meal in Vegas, what would it be?
- 22 Day Trip Reports? May/June
- 23 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 24 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 25 A quick trip to New Orleans - Dec 2010