Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 2 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 3 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 4 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 5 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 6 Arches Devils Garden
- 7 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 8 Santa Fe Itineray
- 9 Big Sure in June
- 10 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 11 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 12 best health clubs with lap pools
- 13 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 14 Retiring to Tucson
- 15 universal studios and disney
- 16 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 17 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 18 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 19 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 20 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 21 Savannah hotel
- 22 Utah National Parks visit
- 23 marriot cypress harbour
- 24 Hotel in Reno
- 25 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update