Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 2 Maine weather and temps
- 3 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 4 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 5 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 6 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 7 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 8 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 9 Alcatrez sold out
- 10 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 11 Broadway
- 12 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 13 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 14 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 15 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 16 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 17 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 18 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 19 Need help planning....
- 20 L.A. and Sequoia
- 21 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 22 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 23 Week motorcycle ride
- 24 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 25 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA