Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
10 days in Hawaii, you plan my itinerary
- 1 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 4 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 5 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 6 Oahu Information
- 7 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 8 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 9 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 10 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 11 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 12 Group Tahoe Ski/Snowboard Feb Trip Planning, help!
- 13 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 14 Savanah Sojourn
- 15 One day in Washington DC
- 16 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 17 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 18 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 19 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 20 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 21 RIP Judy Rogers
- 22 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 23 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 24 Boston area
- 25 10 day Hawaii Vacations