Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California Road Trip: SFO-Mount Shasta-Monterey (10 days)
- 2 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 3 Western National Parks Road Trip
- 4 A June trip to Kauai
- 5 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 6 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 7 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 8 Need advice about Toms River/Seaside Heights NJ
- 9 Your favourite places in New York City
- 10 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 11 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 12 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 13 Mystic CT
- 14 Orlando - condoleances
- 15 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 16 1st trip to Colorado
- 17 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 18 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 19 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 20 Napa Valley Hotel
- 21 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 22 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 23 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 24 Good cheap eats in/near San Francisco, including coffee
- 25 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help