Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
10 days in Hawaii, you plan my itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 4 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 5 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 9 Brooklyn why?
- 10 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 11 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 12 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 Kennedy Space Center
- 15 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 16 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 5 week in US/Mexico
- 19 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 20 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 21 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014