Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown
- 2 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 3 40th in Key West
- 4 First Trip to Texas -
- 5 Beaches in Florida
- 6 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 7 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 8 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 9 Downtown Chicago
- 10 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 11 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 12 Our Boston Getaway
- 13 Disney for Florida residents
- 14 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 15 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 16 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 17 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 18 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 19 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 20 What to do in San Diego
- 21 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 22 Accomodation in NYC under USD150/
- 23 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 24 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 25 What to do in New York?