Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 2 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 3 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 4 Day in Spokane
- 5 Zion and Bryce in July
- 6 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 7 Kids Vacation Place
- 8 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 9 Boston waterfront Italian
- 10 First time, Best business class?
- 11 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 12 What to pack
- 13 Napa valley getaway
- 14 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 15 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 16 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 17 summer vacation
- 18 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 19 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 20 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 21 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 22 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 23 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 24 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 25 Itinerary Help Needed