Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 2 Auto train tips?
- 3 Nashville 2016
- 4 Hotels Houston
- 5 Recent reports on Kapoho & Wai'Ope snorkeling or water conditions?
- 6 I40 East in November
- 7 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 8 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 9 My CA itinerary
- 10 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 11 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 12 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 13 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 14 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 15 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 16 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 17 Grand Canyon to LA
- 18 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 19 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 20 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 21 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 22 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 23 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 24 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 25 Where to stay in NYC