Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 COUSTOMER : ZOHO TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 MAIL b*g
- 2 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 3 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 4 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 5 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 6 Rules of the NY Subway
- 7 Big Sur Help!!
- 8 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 9 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 10 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 11 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 12 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 13 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 14 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 15 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 16 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 17 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 18 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 19 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 20 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 21 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 22 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 23 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 24 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 25 Las Vegas trip report