Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 2 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 3 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 4 Rafting the Colorado
- 5 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 6 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 7 Hawaii Help
- 8 Glacier National Park
- 9 5 nights stay RMNP
- 10 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 11 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 12 West Virginia/Virginia during Thanksgiving (8 days)
- 13 Any Sanibel experts?
- 14 Traveling in winter
- 15 a short trip to san francisco
- 16 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 17 Summer in Michigan
- 18 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 19 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 20 South east road trip
- 21 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 22 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 23 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 24 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 25 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park