Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 drive from sfo to glen ellen
- 2 Short Vermont Road Trip
- 3 40th birthday in (COLD) Chicago!
- 4 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 5 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 6 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 7 Advice on San Francisco itinerary please!
- 8 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 9 trip to Acadia National Park
- 10 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 11 September southwest utah
- 12 San Francisco - need restaurant & tourist tips
- 13 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 14 Two Mini Trips to Minneapolis
- 15 Hotels in Minneapolis for University visit
- 16 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 17 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 18 Charleston and Asheville
- 19 Maui and the Big Island - Activities for each island
- 20 3 days in Houston area ?????
- 21 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 22 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 23 Anyone received an email confirming a change in reservation...
- 24 Visa, Greencard advice
- 25 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah