Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 2 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 3 Grand Canyon to LA
- 4 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 5 my happiness has been restored
- 6 Where to stay in NYC
- 7 Death Valley
- 8 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 9 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 10 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 11 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 12 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 13 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 14 Nashville 2016
- 15 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 16 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 17 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 18 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 19 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 20 Colorado - Photography
- 21 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 22 Oregon or Arizona for October 12 long weekend?
- 23 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 24 Where to advertise Air tickets selling?
- 25 Myrtle Beach, N.C.