Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans logistics
- 2 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 3 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 4 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 5 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 6 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 7 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 8 North Oregon Coast touring
- 9 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 10 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 11 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 12 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 13 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 14 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 15 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 16 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 17 My Vegas TR
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 20 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 21 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 22 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 23 Maine for 9 Days- Where to begin??
- 24 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 25 flying from los angeles to see the south ??