Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
10 days in Hawaii, you plan my itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 Looking for Next Destination
- 4 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 5 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 6 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 7 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 8 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 9 Tucson area flooding
- 10 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 11 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 12 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 13 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 14 St. Simon, Georgia
- 15 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 16 Moving to New Jersey
- 17 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 18 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 19 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 20 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 21 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 22 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 23 West Coast Road Trip
- 24 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 25 Need Minnesota leaf color reports