Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
10 days in Hawaii, you plan my itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 2 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 3 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 4 Minneapolis Parking
- 5 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 6 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 7 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 8 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 9 Romantic destination in the US
- 10 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 11 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 12 Things to do in La Jolla
- 13 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 14 family road trip
- 15 Alaska Trip Planning
- 16 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 17 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 18 Kid School Admission
- 19 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 20 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 21 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 22 New York City-New Things?
- 23 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 24 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 25 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do