Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day Tripping in Florida Keys
- 2 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 3 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 4 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/derma-vibrance/
- 5 Derma Vibrance Skin Serum
- 6 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 7 International transferring planes at CDG
- 8 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 9 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 10 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 11 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 12 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 13 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 14 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 15 blue ridge parkway?
- 16 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 17 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 18 San Diego, mission valley
- 19 First Trip to New Mexico
- 20 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 21 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 22 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 23 November redwoods trip
- 24 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 25 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver