Hubby and I have never been to Hawaii before. We've booked flights (January 15-25) and are trying to figure out what to do. There is so much! We're late 40's, active and enjoy the outdoors. A few musts:
some type of helicopter tour
a few beach days
want to see the big waves on the North Shore of Oahu
I'd love to see an active volcano
I'm leaning toward spending the entire time in Oahu with, perhaps, a day trip to the Big Island to see the volcano. But, I'm interested in what others have to suggest...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Fe Itineray
- 2 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 3 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 4 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 5 Hotel in Reno
- 6 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 7 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 8 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 9 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 10 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 11 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 12 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 13 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 14 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 15 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 16 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 17 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 18 Retiring to Tucson
- 19 Roadtrip July 2017
- 20 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 21 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 22 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 23 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 24 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 25 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater